Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juan has to have a new gf hence why she is so manic and putting out all the kid content and look at me being amazing Mammy, doing all these amazing things with my kids….

Reactions: 15
It’s like something somebody posts drunk at 3 in the morning and then wakes up regretting it, only she was sober and meant every word 😬

Reactions: 11
If she believes he's stalking,block him. It's that simple. Claiming he can use things against her then putting up that he's stalking her, implying he's trying to hack her account and saying he basically got her podcast cancelled... that's all OK and won't damage their relationship or get her in trouble? It doesn't make sense

OK aoife...

Reactions: 7
I'm laughing here...

All the time we thought she was pretending to us that Juan was on the holidays.....
But maybe she was pretending to him that she had a new squeeze there 🤔

I don't know which is sadder

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s madder then I thought if she thinks calling out Jaun for “stalking” her story makes her look favourable. Any man would run a mile if they saw the drama that comes out of her. Juan is the one who left her not the other way around. If he is keeping an eye it’s for the kids she exploits for likes not because he’s into her

My god this one is crazy / manic / erratic !
Seán dumped her .. he’s not stalking her insta .. she only wishes he was .. ffs he couldn’t wait to get away from this nut case

My god this one is crazy / manic / erratic !
Seán dumped her .. he’s not stalking her insta .. she only wishes he was .. ffs he couldn’t wait to get away from this nut case
3 YEARS AGO...... it's not like it was 3 weeks ago. Scarlet for her

If you have your page on public and your ex looks at your stories, it’s hardly stalking?? What a bleeping lunatic.

if she was my ex and using my kids for content, I’d be looking for sure too. Also, she’s constantly talking tit about him lately so of course he’s going to want to know what’s being put out there about him. I’d say he’s cursing the day he ever met her.

and all the bull tit about the podcast - the “if you’ve nothing to hide, why try stop it“ crap she’s spouting. Who honestly wants their break up aired on a podcast regardless of who’s at fault? I have an ex, he cheated on me, was horrible at the time but in hindsight, we were fucked up as a couple and shouldn’t have been together. We have a child and are actually very good friends now. There’s not a hope I’d want our break up story aired in public even though he was the one who cheated. I have only told my very close friends that he cheated. I don’t want our son knowing these details.

Reactions: 21
I think it's coming from the q and a when someone asked her would she share if she had someone special in her life. Response alludes to the fact she already does..

I really want to keep him to myself (not speaking in future tense)

I'd imagine it was intentional the use of present tense... But I personally don't believe she's with anyone

*edited apologies meant to reply to The tea rooms comment

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does she need a fuckin podcast to air her dirty linen?
Just blab your business all over your page to your followers cause Aoife you clearly want to wash your dirty linen in public. Fuckin scarlet for her.

Reactions: 13
Why does she need a fuckin podcast to air her dirty linen?
Just blab your business all over your page to your followers cause Aoife you clearly want to wash your dirty linen in public. Fuckin scarlet for her.
She must think she’s something special!

Reactions: 3
If she is seeing someone behaving like this is the fastest way she will find herself single again. Who in their right mind would want the drama
I’d rather Co parent with any other Irish IG girl over Aoibhe she is a bleeping nightmare.
He could easily do her for defamation for accusing him of being a stalker online for the world to see.
Here you go Jaun just in case you missed it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate these influencers! One minute she is being her ‘true authentic self’ then she’s saying she can’t be herself on insta cos she gets ripped apart regardless! They are all the bloody same & I actually can’t believe people still buy into all their tit … can’t wait for the day it’s all over!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.