Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this!! That would be the one and only reason, she thinks he "stalking" her to see how gorgeous and hot she looks and to see if she's out on dates etc. I'd say he's thrilled he dumped the immature self obsessed attention seeker.
It’s been 3 years, I’m sure he has her well out of his system. She should have him as well. Breakups are tit. They feel like death but she made it harder playing happy families up until a few months ago going on holidays etc. she’s acting insane now. I’d say she is manic up to 90 in real life
---
Whats the craic with court and has she a new man
She’s pretending she has but she definitely doesn’t. It’s tragic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t need to block him or change to private….all she has to do is hide him from her stories. It’s easily done through settings and privacy. She knows this. She wants him to see her stories end of. She’s manic for sure and there’s NO way she has a new man. Also, checking to see if your employer views your stories is absolutely embarrassing. I can’t with this one 😂😂😂. It’s next level cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Efa, it sounds like you need a stay in John of Gods. There is nothing wrong with seeking help but her idea of help is that stupid “life coach” Mark.

Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need to block him or change to private….all she has to do is hide him from her stories. It’s easily done through settings and privacy. She knows this. She wants him to see her stories end of. She’s manic for sure and there’s NO way she has a new man. Also, checking to see if your employer views your stories is absolutely embarrassing. I can’t with this one 😂😂😂. It’s next level cringe
Aer lingus view her stories but never EVER repost them or invite her to be in a single solitary campaign, even though lots of other "crew" get asked.

That rampage today was some of her cringiest tit yet.

"OMG IVE A BOYFRIEND. My ex & my employer are like OBSESSED with me. Everyone says I'm amazing all the time"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Juan has someone keeping an eye on her stores I'd imagine it's because she overshares the children on it. She really needs to stop not only with her own children but others too. And hasn't she even used Lily in the bath to promote something in the past if I remember correctly? It's just wrong. She's using them as a selling point as do many other instahuns and it's just so wrong to me.

Ever hear of hiding your stories from someone Aoibhe..seen as you a social media pro surprised you dont know of such a thing🤔

No..because you love the drama!!!!!!

• Heart
This girl gives me major psycho Ex vibes..... Juan is stalking her Instagram 🤣🤣from the girl who can filter out and block people in seconds who view her stories but don't follow her, how about just block him. she's nuts, she only wishes he was interested enough in her to bother looking at her Instagram. I refuse to believe he looks at her stories and if he does she enjoys it, otherwise she would have him blocked. that's why she wore the plastic faux leather dress to dinner with the kids and a big bandage on her knee😂😂shes really pathetic and there's a meltdown slowly happening before our eyes.
Absolutely Efa just block him🤷‍♀️Very simple the courts hardly have given him rights to “stalk”
You😄 my god seriously 😐

Reactions: 9
I wonder was the new fella on that trip with the pleather dress and it was for his benefit?
Still fecking ridiculous though

Reactions: 4
Look at her stories about someone trying to get into her Instagram. Her email address is at the bottom AOIFE 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say Aer Lingus view her stories to keep an eye what she's putting up while she's meant to be "working" not because they are in awe of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd say Aer Lingus view her stories to keep an eye what she's putting up while she's meant to be "working" not because they are in awe of her 🤣🤣
This all day long..especially since she uses it to threaten & insult her coworkers. Or put aer lingus on blast for not giving her the hours/leave she wants.

And she thinks AL are just desperate to see her "keeping it real galz" 😱😅

Reactions: 13
Look at her stories about someone trying to get into her Instagram. Her email address is at the bottom AOIFE 😅
I'd bet my house her legal name is actually Aoife but she changed it ala Rachel/Raquel from Vanderpump Rules to make herself seem more glam 😂
Problem is all her legal stuff would be in aoife and it explains why she's insistent that it's pronounced aoife despite that going against the rules of the Irish language

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.