Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed over the last few weeks her dad and partner appearing more on her stories and now her mum. She never used to show them!

Reactions: 7
Still will never get over the post she had up for lillys baby shower with her mam and nan and mentioning how they didn't get on the best, she's such a weirdo

Reactions: 13
found a screenshot here! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I forgot about that Efa is such a witch. Imagine having her as a friend
found a screenshot here! :ROFLMAO:
Christ what an absolute fuitcake! Who does something like that& think its ok?I hope Jenny told her what for. Crazy c**t

Christ what an absolute fuitcake! Who does something like that& think its ok?I hope Jenny told her what for. Crazy c**t
No she didn’t, instead she married the father of her unplanned baby and lived happily ever after…unlike others

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s vomit inducing how much she is laying on the happy mammy content at the moment. The poor children must be so confused. She’s so manic they are probably afraid to say boo

Reactions: 7
Not a mention if it is, Druids Glen wouldnt be handing out free stays, at least I dont remember seeing them do it in the past.
I hope not

Reactions: 4
Is this a gifted stay?
No but she's clearly thirsty to demonstrate why she should be given one.

That robes reel was so f**king cringe and am I right in saying she admits she copied the idea for it?

So pretends to chat candidly to lily while her ma films her and keeps Hugo out of shot? It'd turn you inside out with the cheesiness of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.