Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but she's clearly thirsty to demonstrate why she should be given one.

That robes reel was so f**king cringe and am I right in saying she admits she copied the idea for it?

So pretends to chat candidly to lily while her ma films her and keeps Hugo out of shot? It'd turn you inside out with the cheesiness of it.
I can’t imagine asking my mother to take videos of me and can you imagine the number of takes it took to get it right 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Our baby was planned, hers wasn't 😆😆

Who does that
Don’t they call that a band aid baby?
When your relationship is going down the shitter so you have a baby to fix it. Pitty for her that the planned pregnancy outlived the relationship and now Jenny is married and Aoibhe is single. I wonder how she can one up her now!

Someone needs to do a WIKI of all her epic narc moments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Was the podcast cancelled in the end? Sorry state of affairs if so. I bet she will never address it being cancelled either

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well the season finale of it aired on 3rd July I believe. Aoibhe talked about it about 2 months previously and when was asked why it hadnt aired, got snotty about how things are recorded in advance.
Its clear it isnt airing at the moment anyway, but of course radio silence from miss "im so real"

Reactions: 5
Definitely safe to say the podcast isn’t coming… there was no podcast the last Tuesday of June , they usually come out on a Tuesday. I wonder was that the day Aoifes was due to be released… 🤔 then the final on July 3rd

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we were going to hear any major revelations anyway she had the opportunity to spill the tea on the situajuan on her own pod cast so why would she then go and tell all on another

Reactions: 6
Her insta has been all about showing off to Juan her latest post saying he stalks her stories says it all now why she's listing off what she's done/going to do. Morto for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her insta has been all about showing off to Juan her latest post saying he stalks her stories says it all now why she's listing off what she's done/going to do. Morto for her
This one is heading for a Britney moment 🫣 She's getting more unhinged by the day.

Reactions: 15
She's on one today lads 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's a suggestion aoife. .........

MAKE YOUR PAGE PRIVATE !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This girl gives me major psycho Ex vibes..... Juan is stalking her Instagram 🤣🤣from the girl who can filter out and block people in seconds who view her stories but don't follow her, how about just block him. she's nuts, she only wishes he was interested enough in her to bother looking at her Instagram. I refuse to believe he looks at her stories and if he does she enjoys it, otherwise she would have him blocked. that's why she wore the plastic faux leather dress to dinner with the kids and a big bandage on her knee😂😂shes really pathetic and there's a meltdown slowly happening before our eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If by "stalks" you mean watches your story 🙄 she only loves the fact he views. She's the type who would be checking to see if he's viewed all her stories

Reactions: 9
‘The kids dad’ get to duck Aoife 😂😂😂😂 I’m dying for her I really am. Mark Fennell tell her take a break & get her tit together. Juan doesn’t give a tit about what she is up to unless he is tracking her lies for legal reasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My guess is Juan has a new Mrs.... he isn't viewing her story at all, but she's pretending he is to cause trouble between him and the new bird.

It's been 3 years Aoife.... move on !!!!

Reactions: 21
‘The kids dad’ get to duck Aoife 😂😂😂😂 I’m dying for her I really am. Mark Fennell tell her take a break & get her tit together. Juan doesn’t give a tit about what she is up to unless he is tracking her lies for legal reasons
Exactly this!! That would be the one and only reason, she thinks he "stalking" her to see how gorgeous and hot she looks and to see if she's out on dates etc. I'd say he's thrilled he dumped the immature self obsessed attention seeker.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What’s stopping her putting her page on private? Like what kind of influencer is she? when I think of the word influencer she doesn’t come to my mind? she likes to think she’s some sort of mad bastard travel influencer but in reality only for her job she wouldn’t be travelling to half these countries.

Reactions: 8
She's chatting about the podcast again saying it's coming after "someone" emailed the producer about it 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m no legal eagle but I really don’t see how anything she puts up she could be brought to court over. She’s delusional

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.