Aoibhe Devlin #14 Livin in dads runin out of ads gets a strangers foot in a pic so yiz think it’s a lads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to actually really like her when I initially followed I thought she wasn't as bad as the others and I did like the insight into being cabin crew etc but she has gone so downhill over the years. It's always Aoibhe against the world and everyone out to tear her down. Everyone has gone through awful relationships but I mean she tried so hard to make it picture perfect and that was her downfall as people saw right through it. Her going out with a 'pilot' gave her a massive overblown sense of importance. He loved the spotlight of it and she loved having an upper hand it seemed over her colleagues. Plenty of people have come on here and worked in her world and let rip on her because of how she carried herself in the workplace and portrayed herself online. She made Aer Lingus staff out to be bullies when the majority probably just wanted to get on with life and in case she doesnt know there is always workplace gossip but like many of us you get to a point in life and you realise you dont have to be friends with everyone and not everyone will like you but no Aoibhe needs everyone to fall to their knees and thank her for the exposure and to be in her company 🙄 fair play to her being a single mother but she is in no way a normal single mom struggling as she has plenty of time off for time with the kids and is always away with them.
She openly said on her podcast that her parents separating when she was a teenager had a massive impact on her and she attended a therapist. Which is absolutely fine.
So I've no doubt her separation, all with the children being so young was a massive blow to her. Instead of dealing with it appropriately she puts on this massive front that she's FIIIIIIINE ......
She's tied herself up in so many loops she must be exhausted trying to keep up with herself.

No one cares Aoife. The only one who cares is you.

Reactions: 11
What was her last meltdown over when she went offline was it when they broke up??
Has ANYONE get screenshots of said insta meltdown? I missed it 😂
---
She openly said on her podcast that her parents separating when she was a teenager had a massive impact on her and she attended a therapist. Which is absolutely fine.
So I've no doubt her separation, all with the children being so young was a massive blow to her. Instead of dealing with it appropriately she puts on this massive front that she's FIIIIIIINE ......
She's tied herself up in so many loops she must be exhausted trying to keep up with herself.

No one cares Aoife. The only one who cares is you.
She’s as FINE as Ross was in friends😂😂 IM FINEEEE

Reactions: 6
The tag yesterday for Lilys favourite band (the kid is what 4 nearly 5) didn’t work so Aoife had to trek into town. Hard luck

Reactions: 7
Agreed. We will never hear it. There’s a pair of them in it for sure. 2 gowls.
And yet when people were asking she was all snotty and patronising "guys these things are recorded so long in advance" you utter simpletons who don't understand how podcasts work.

Shes as fake as her teeth, hair, lips and attitude

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She isn’t a single mother. Ffs she was still pretending to be happy families up to a few months ago. I’m embarrassed for her after reading that nonsense. There’s a lot more to motherhood than throwing a lavish party for a 3 year old. She’s a co parent. Big difference. Her nod to the haters 😐 grow up Aoibhe for christ sake
She wouldn’t like it if Juan was referring to himself as a single dad either. They’re co-parents, not single parents…

Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely howling at the notion that he got the got the pod cancelled. Good enough for her.

That's why the single mother nonsense has been ramped up !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Single pertains to a relationship status and being a parent has absolutely nothing to do with it. The two things are separate. Even if a parent goes on to be in a relationship you are still either a solo parent or a co-parent, whatever you were before.

She has always misconstrued the term but now that Eefa apparently has a 'him' will she still keep saying single parent 🤔 seeing as she thinks the two terms are mutually exclusive?? She seems to despise the title single as she could only barely admit to it years after the breakup.

Whether she likes it or not she is a co parent and has been for almost 3 years now, regardless of how her and Juan get on.
At this stage they must be apart longer than they were together. Certainly co parenting longer than they lived together

Reactions: 11
I'm absolutely howling at the notion that he got the got the pod cancelled. Good enough for her.

That's why the single mother nonsense has been ramped up !
I think I said this before but how or why does she think that anybody would be interested in her ‘truth’ who gives a flying duck. She was in a relationship, had couple of kids, split up and had to move out of the house back to dads…there’s people in wayyyyyy worse situations, do they do a podcast to tell everyone, no, why? Because normal people like to have little bit of dignity and privacy…but not Efa!

Juan was at Lily's party last year and they all brought her to the baths restaurant for her birthday when she was 3 I think??
So this is definitely new..... something absolutely must of went down between Christmas and now.

The showing off is just pathetic. And she is an absolute insult to single parents by trying to claim she is one. She has more help and support than most parents!
I knew he was definitely involved in Lily’s birthday the last 2 years. But she’s making out she’s done it alone for all of Hugo’s. Is he definitely the dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I k

I knew he was definitely involved in Lily’s birthday the last 2 years. But she’s making out she’s done it alone for all of Hugo’s. Is he definitely the dad?

Maybe Juan found out he’s not Hugo’s real dad 👀 not that eeefa would ever admit that because the blame would be on her. But with their history of cheating, it wouldn’t surprise me.
Ah come here I can’t stand the girl but that’s some statement, you are giving her fodder for her next outburst - really think your statement is an absolute stretch

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He deffo is. Have you seen the children? They're Juan's doubles in comparison to Aoibhe

She obviously did a few extra #sp and #ad for 3 Dental to get the awl ones teeth done at the same time as hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s showing the mam now but when she was trying to pretend she was with juan the mother was hidden off camera 😂😂😂😂 what a sad sad little life

Reactions: 16
She’s showing the mam now but when she was trying to pretend she was with juan the mother was hidden off camera 😂😂😂😂 what a sad sad little life
She’s the image of the mam her mam must have got the teeth done too they smile exactly the same

Reactions: 5
Off topic but is her pal Jenny's wedding abroad coming up soon? Wonder will she go? Jenny profile gone private so can't see it anymore

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.