Aoibhe Devlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Eeeffaaa hasn't mentioned her bestie's TV appearance at all.
Do we think this is odd?
I mean shouldn't she be encouraging us to tune in and support #bff jenny from the block's petition?
Like its not a secret 🤷‍♀️
20200617_212401.jpg

Reactions: 4
That's actually a nice picture of jenny, I dont think she looks pretty in her makeup selfies, I mean I couldn't believe she was younger than me, I thought she was at least 35

Reactions: 3
That's actually a nice picture of jenny, I dont think she looks pretty in her makeup selfies, I mean I couldn't believe she was younger than me, I thought she was at least 35
I think she's pretty and I think she looks well in her make up pics.
I also think she'll have a cute baby, which in turn will get her likes and engagement on her account. But I don't think Eeffaa will cope too well with that 😏

Edit to add- I dont know how old she is either, but I'd guess 30-35ish, maybe

I think she's pretty and I think she looks well in her make up pics.
I also think she'll have a cute baby, which in turn will get her likes and engagement on her account. But I don't think Eeffaa will cope too well with that 😏

Edit to add- I dont know how old she is either, but I'd guess 30-35ish, maybe
I think eeeefffa will be burning with envy, think about it, next year jenny will be married with her baby at 30....

Reactions: 2
I think eeeefffa will be burning with envy, think about it, next year jenny will be married with her baby at 30....
Absolutely 💯
She will be driven mad with jealousy over the wedding. There's no way she'll want to attend Jenny's wedding without a ring on her finger.
And let's not forget this gem from her blog 🤣The shade. The shade!
20200617_221350.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely 💯
She will be driven mad with jealousy over the wedding. There's no way she'll want to attend Jenny's wedding without a ring on her finger.
And let's not forget this gem from her blog 🤣The shade. The shade!
View attachment 156777
This reminds me of another blog post she had where she said “We feel so lucky to have been able to have a baby. We know there are so many couples out there who cannot have children so we feel blessed to have been able to have one. I know a couple who have been trying for years and unfortunately it just hasn’t happened”.

Is she that insensitive or just absolutely shocking at writing down her thoughts?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I hope jenny ditches aoibhe first to be honest, and yano fair play to her if she has got a bit of fame off her back
I would love to see Jenny use her to raise her profile and then discard her.
Eeffaa isn't a true friend, it would be no loss to Jenny. But the green eyed monster would go spare! 🤣
I hope this is how it plays out and not Jenny turning into Eeffaaa 2.0 🤷‍♀️

This reminds me of another blog post she had where she said “We feel so lucky to have been able to have a baby. We know there are so many couples out there who cannot have children so we feel blessed to have been able to have one. I know a couple who have been trying for years and unfortunately it just hasn’t happened”.

Is she that insensitive or just absolutely shocking at writing down her thoughts?
Oh she's insensitive she relates everyone's situation back to herself 🤨

God I would be so mad if my friend said that about my pregnancy not been planned & hers was let alone then putting it a blog for strangers to read. Talking about looking down her nose at Jenny.

Reactions: 16
God I would be so mad if my friend said that about my pregnancy not been planned & hers was let alone then putting it a blog for strangers to read. Talking about looking down her nose at Jenny.
Yeah it's nasty alright, and its really not on. I think @Rosielite summed it up perfectly though 👌

I think we can all agree that Aoibhe is a tit friend 🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.