Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the Everymum podcast she was supposed to be on? Still no sign of her on it, I wonder was she silenced by Juan? Or maybe they just record a few weeks in advance. Dying to listen!

Reactions: 3
I imagine she’s going to inherit the house eventually.
I know loads of people who’ve moved back into their parents house because they can’t afford to rent there’s no shame in it but she’s pissing people off pretending she’s still in the house she blatantly lied about owning the mortgage to.
Well living in a parents house rent free or at a reduced rate in a second property is seen as a gift by the tax man .. you get a lifetime allowance of around 240 k for a gift of property to a child… however if you are paying zero or a small amount of rent it goes off the market rent price so for example if she was paying Nothing but the rent for that house in that area is typically 2300 a month that it deducted off her allowance … if she reaches that she will owe money to the tax man at some stage down the line..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
:rolleyes:Podcast episode will be at end of season.

Jesus shes so passive aggressive and patronising. "These things don't go live straightaway"

Yes aoibhe oh oracle of all things podcasts, ee know that but you said it would go live and it didn't...

Reactions: 7
Well living in a parents house rent free or at a reduced rate in a second property is seen as a gift by the tax man .. you get a lifetime allowance of around 240 k for a gift of property to a child… however if you are paying zero or a small amount of rent it goes off the market rent price so for example if she was paying Nothing but the rent for that house in that area is typically 2300 a month that it deducted off her allowance … if she reaches that she will owe money to the tax man at some stage down the line..
Really? I didn’t know this! Is this when you are 18+ or when does it kick in? God they catch you every way possible

Reactions: 1
Really? I didn’t know this! Is this when you are 18+ or when does it kick in? God they catch you every way possible
I went through it a few years ago … living in my parents second home at reduced rate of rent is seen as a gift .. so for example technically I should have paid 24 grand for the year at the market rate renting .. that 24k comes off my lifetime gift inheritance allowance every year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
:rolleyes:Podcast episode will be at end of season.

Jesus shes so passive aggressive and patronising. "These things don't go live straightaway"

Yes aoibhe oh oracle of all things podcasts, ee know that but you said it would go live and it didn't...
The reason it's taking so long is because they have to edit out all the times she said LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE to make it somewhat listenable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went through it a few years ago … living in my parents second home at reduced rate of rent is seen as a gift .. so for example technically I should have paid 24 grand for the year at the market rate renting .. that 24k comes off my lifetime gift inheritance allowance every year
The first 3k each year is exempt due to the small gift exemption 😊 small but it's something

Wtf? Sure how would revenue even know?
Did you literally go declaring your situation?!
Sure how many people live rent free with parents saving etc
This is madness

Reactions: 8
This is madness
It's called free use of property. Nothing is free in this world..
Tbf I never did a return where I included it but it was just my job to let people know

This is madness
This only applies to a second property. Not your parents primary residence.
---
Hang on did she just say....

" honestly, I wish I had me as a mum"

Christ all mighty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did she actually just say she wishes she had herself as a mom because she made her child a fancy hot chocolate 😑😑😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This only applies to a second property. Not your parents primary residence.
-
Only up to the age of 25 or full time education. Personally I don't think it will matter to the majority of people as the majority will never hit the threshold and have to file a CAT return but it does exist. Enough of the tax even I'm boring myself and I'm a tax consultant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion - Livin in dads runin out of ads I’ll get a strangers foot in a pic so followers think it’s a lads

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Only up to the age of 25 or full time education. Personally I don't think it will matter to the majority of people as the majority will never hit the threshold and have to file a CAT return but it does exist. Enough of the tax even I'm boring myself and I'm a tax consultant 😂😂
I'm just finished ati diploma and becoming a tax consultant is the dream 😂😂😂😂 love it

As for aoibhe, if she shared a nugget of realness she'd come across so more likeable. It's this fake I'm fineeee (a la Ross) that makes people absolutely detest her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Are people genuinely messaging this sap asking her how to wash runners in the machine ??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dad was supposed to be moving to Spain but that never happened. This is a waste of money because they are never at home to play
This is one thing I noticed! She's NEVER at home or in her dads, whatever. She always has to be out doing something or tagging this place or that. She drags the kids around for content. Sad excuse of a person.

Reactions: 10
This is one thing I noticed! She's NEVER at home or in her dads, whatever. She always has to be out doing something or tagging this place or that. She drags the kids around for content. Sad excuse of a person.
She never just seems to chill and watch Netflix or watch a movie with the kids. It’s all go go go trying to prove points to people. It must be exhausting

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.