Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picked up these GAP Disney bits for the kids in Orlando.
said bits are available to buy in Next.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I could be reading too much into this but aoife posted the snake thing on her story and tens mins later Jenny posted her bestie pic
She’s so immature for a mam of 2 children. It’s not like she hasn’t faced adversity or humility over the last few years so it’s purely because she’s childish. I think you’re bang on here 😂 she’s that friend who falls out with you because you’re not “loyal” when you refuse to side with her. If I were to speculate it’s over Gary and Jenny still hanging out with Juan. Her ego can’t handle it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she had a falling out with bestie Natasha? Seems she was away with Aoibhe's cabin crew bestie Rhys recently in Miami

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She did in her hoop have that abdominoplasty in April. She originally said Feb then got major backlash as the country was still in level 5 lockdown. Then she went radio silent, didn't talk about it at all even in April when it allegedly took place.

She also said recovery was horrific. Funny no mention of that now.....

Reactions: 13
those questions 🙄🙄 your teeth are amazing. Eh OK hun if you like your teeth bleached as bright as your hair. not a question just want to say you are amazing. any nice plans for Christmas.. proceeds to list off all the great fun happy busy things coming up.

Reactions: 7
I see she’s tagged Sean in the Dublin airport giveaway👀I’d be delighted for her if they got back together🤷🏻‍♀️🥰

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.