Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in Sean's tonight too 🤣
So what do they do when the kids go to bed ? Sit looking at each other?? Does she sleep on the couch ??!

She's a better woman than me I tell ya.... because if my ex threw me out with a near newborn and a two year old I would NOT be going back to play happy Christmas families with him. No hella way !

Reactions: 34
So what do they do when the kids go to bed ? Sit looking at each other?? Does she sleep on the couch ??!

She's a better woman than me I tell ya.... because if my ex threw me out with a near newborn and a two year old I would NOT be going back to play happy Christmas families with him. No hella way !
Ugh I’d say he gives her some inkling of hope and I don’t want to know how! Her tagging him in the story someone posted the last week doesn’t make sense otherwise. He’s an awful fecker doing that and obviously destroyed her confidence. She should grow a backbone instead of getting tummy tucks. Weren’t they meant to go away last year and she went with Natasha instead or was that a rumour? Beginning to feel sad for her she attracts the wrong people into her life and they’re no where to be seen a few months down the line.

Reactions: 10
If she wasn't such a righteous witch maybe life would have worked out differently. I have zero sympathy for her.

Reactions: 16

I said this too, it would be a cold day in hell before I set foot in that house again out of respect for myself . She’s obviously so desperate for them to be a family again but it’s not healthy she has no boundaries. She’s the type to say Awh we’re doing it for the kids but she’s only lying to herself she’s doing it to try play happy family’s hoping Juan will change his mind. I’d say she’s the type to have sex with him too.
It must be really confusing for the two kids too with them all being back in the house together, I’d say there was a few uncomfortable questions coming out of the kids. What happens now when Juan has another woman and wants her around for Christmas Aoibhe won’t be invited

What did she do today then? Pack up the three of them and go back to her own house? How depressing is that. He should have been the one to sleep in hers so the kids didn’t have to move

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I said this too, it would be a cold day in hell before I set foot in that house again out of respect for myself . She’s obviously so desperate for them to be a family again but it’s not healthy she has no boundaries. She’s the type to say Awh we’re doing it for the kids but she’s only lying to herself she’s doing it to try play happy family’s hoping Juan will change his mind. I’d say she’s the type to have sex with him too.
It must be really confusing for the two kids too with them all being back in the house together, I’d say there was a few uncomfortable questions coming out of the kids. What happens now when Juan has another woman and wants her around for Christmas Aoibhe won’t be invited

What did she do today then? Pack up the three of them and go back to her own house? How depressing is that. He should have been the one to sleep in hers so the kids didn’t have to move
Her dad's house more like. Efa the gas witch doesn't even have a gaff to call her own. IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she was there Christmas morning still when I went by, I understand being united for the kids, but it's not as if they were married 10 years and suddenly split the kids are young enough to have Christmas as co-parents,without "having" to stay over.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah she was there Christmas morning still when I went by, I understand being united for the kids, but it's not as if they were married 10 years and suddenly split the kids are young enough to have Christmas as co-parents,without "having" to stay over.
My parents separated when I was very young. We went to see my dad on Christmas eve and had Christmas day at home with my mam. It was just the way it was, i knew no different!

Reactions: 12
My parents separated when I was very young. We went to see my dad on Christmas eve and had Christmas day at home with my mam. It was just the way it was, i knew no different!
My parents are divorced and it’s the norm to rotate, obviously it would be great to be one big happy family but it’s not realistic and it certainly isn’t sustainable or healthy to love bomb the kids faking they are one big happy family and then to pull the rug from under them when they fall out

Reactions: 11
New update on funderland. She's very kindly informed us the queues are long no matter if you booked online or show up at the gates...

In other words... she couldn't blag her way to the top of the queue..

Guarantee there is gonna be a bad review against funderland because they didn't give her 5 star treatment

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe Juan just couldn’t take it anymore 🤷‍♀️😂😂
I’m not gonna lie, I think I spend too much time on insta and tattle. But I don’t ask anyone to take my photo (unless it happens naturally on a given day) and I post the odd time.

When I joined insta, first, I was baffled by the narcissistic accounts. Ootd.. just another excuse to share your image daily. At least with Facebook, you were sharing photos of you and your pals out at the pub or whatever having the craic. But these pages where every grid photo is either an exotic location or the same lady posing up a storm… it’s just so strange to me. We were taught to be humble growing up. I don’t have model looks but if I did, I still wouldn’t want a grid full of photos of myself 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was out with a friend constantly taking photos to validate themselves to strangers on Instagram I’d ditch them. I can’t imagine going out with someone like that. The constant posing and pouting would drive me mental

Reactions: 10
If I was out with a friend constantly taking photos to validate themselves to strangers on Instagram I’d ditch them. I can’t imagine going out with someone like that. The constant posing and pouting would drive me mental
Exactly this… wouldn’t it just drive you insane?? Perhaps we’ve cracked the reason Efa has a new bestie every 5 minutes 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not gonna lie, I think I spend too much time on insta and tattle. But I don’t ask anyone to take my photo (unless it happens naturally on a given day) and I post the odd time.

When I joined insta, first, I was baffled by the narcissistic accounts. Ootd.. just another excuse to share your image daily. At least with Facebook, you were sharing photos of you and your pals out at the pub or whatever having the craic. But these pages where every grid photo is either an exotic location or the same lady posing up a storm… it’s just so strange to me. We were taught to be humble growing up. I don’t have model looks but if I did, I still wouldn’t want a grid full of photos of myself 🤢
And all the selfies!!! It's just so weird to me. Look at me! Look at me! I suppose I was never the hottest though, and had parents who cared more about what I did with my life and how I behaved?

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is the amount of selfies she takes but then she covers her face with her phone? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.