Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s all I remember, I think she replied to a comment logged into her fake page or something and people rumbled her. It was hilarious at the time. I can’t remember the fake name for the life of me
Neither can I but wasn't she pretending to be tje other Juan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trolls of Dublin… I am visiting from Scotland in Feb and looking for all the recommendations… tourist stuff, places to eat and all that jazz 💚💚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trolls of Dublin… I am visiting from Scotland in Feb and looking for all the recommendations… tourist stuff, places to eat and all that jazz 💚💚
What are your interests? Nature or history? And what kind of food do you like? We can direct you better to what you'd love to see then....I'm assuming Guinness factory top.of the list. Its a good one!

• Heart
Lovin Dublin and visit Dublin are good Instagram pages to check out.

It's expensive but I love Cafe en Seine, it's very fancy

Reactions: 4
Thanks Trolls - I’ll have a think … defo the Guinness Storehouse & all the tourist things! I’ll ask again in the new year seeing as I actually have 472339016 things to do before Christmas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks Trolls - I’ll have a think … defo the Guinness Storehouse & all the tourist things! I’ll ask again in the new year seeing as I actually have 472339016 things to do before Christmas 😂😂
Stephen’s Green, the park and the Georgian houses around the square are gorgeous if you’re interested in Georgian Dublin. O’Donoghues and Doheny and Nesbit (typical old man’s pub) are better than temple bar.
Around Grafton- afternoon tea at the westbury or Saddle Room in the Shelbourne are a real treat.
Also love Cafe en Seine.
South William St (just off Grafton) has some great pubs as well, head into Grogans for a ham and cheese toastie and Guinness. Peters pub is also great for the small little pub vibe.
-a walk through temple bar is always interesting especially after a few pints!
The Bank on College Green is always good, it’s an old bank turned into a restaurant/bar. There’s the whiskey museum and leprechaun museum/wax museum are there as well if I recall. The book of Kells and trinity college are just there to visit as well.
Then head over to Guinness Storehouse area, the view from the sky bar is a must see! Kilmainham Gaol is incredibly interesting if you’re interested in Irish history..but the national museum (slightly off Stephen’s green on Kildare street) is amazing as well, they have loads of ancient artifacts that have been preserved through bogs.
If you have an extra day, you can hop on the Dart (iconic Dub experience!) and go either north or south, the views going south are gorgeous, you’ll get views of the Irish Sea and Wicklow mountains if you head to Bray/Killiney. Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey are the best places to get off and visit IMO. Or head north to Howth, Howth Head is stunning and it captures that fishing village vibe. Fish and chips there are top notch
And don’t forget to visit Penney’s hun xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw her today at Santa House Express.

She's a grand looking girl but genuinely looks NOTHING like she does on line. Face or body.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I only recognised her because of the hair!
I clocked her straight away because I nearly fell over her pram 🤣
I had to laugh, she had a face like a bull but then the stories are all jolly.

Her narrative is as fake as her filters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw her today at Santa House Express.

She's a grand looking girl but genuinely looks NOTHING like she does on line. Face or body.
Who was she with was Juan there?

I still find the post she tagged him in bizarre (the airline one to win flights. @mrsbsbs we need the tea on the two of them

Reactions: 6

I still find the post she tagged him in bizarre (the airline one to win flights. @mrsbsbs we need the tea on the two of them
I just saw her with the buggy, no Lily so I was dying to know who Lily was with hahaha but I saw on her story there they went with her friend Danielle or something.

I just can't get over how different she looks in person. She looks, well, normal.

There is literally NO tea on them! Efa would love us to think there is, but there isn’t a shred. He’s busy living his best pilot life flirting with all the new/young Spanish/Italian etc crew and she’s pining. That’s literally it. Notice how he doesn’t tag her, doesn’t put up pictures of her etc. Word is, he’s very much there for the kids but well & truly over Efa and her dramatics. Soz Efa, ships sailed. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well I was beside her at Joanne mcnallly in Castlebar . All I can say is she definitely pays the premium for the photoshop app.. no wonder she covers her face in her selfies in the mirror. I hope she enjoyed her stay in breffy hotel with the 600 refugee men. It's far from gorgeeeee gals. Living her best life of course

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Stephen’s Green, the park and the Georgian houses around the square are gorgeous if you’re interested in Georgian Dublin. O’Donoghues and Doheny and Nesbit (typical old man’s pub) are better than temple bar.
Around Grafton- afternoon tea at the westbury or Saddle Room in the Shelbourne are a real treat.
Also love Cafe en Seine.
South William St (just off Grafton) has some great pubs as well, head into Grogans for a ham and cheese toastie and Guinness. Peters pub is also great for the small little pub vibe.
-a walk through temple bar is always interesting especially after a few pints!
The Bank on College Green is always good, it’s an old bank turned into a restaurant/bar. There’s the whiskey museum and leprechaun museum/wax museum are there as well if I recall. The book of Kells and trinity college are just there to visit as well.
Then head over to Guinness Storehouse area, the view from the sky bar is a must see! Kilmainham Gaol is incredibly interesting if you’re interested in Irish history..but the national museum (slightly off Stephen’s green on Kildare street) is amazing as well, they have loads of ancient artifacts that have been preserved through bogs.
If you have an extra day, you can hop on the Dart (iconic Dub experience!) and go either north or south, the views going south are gorgeous, you’ll get views of the Irish Sea and Wicklow mountains if you head to Bray/Killiney. Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey are the best places to get off and visit IMO. Or head north to Howth, Howth Head is stunning and it captures that fishing village vibe. Fish and chips there are top notch
And don’t forget to visit Penney’s hun xx 😘
Amazing thank you so much 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.