Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but they're from Anthropology which is shop in *America*

You've probably never heard of America, because you're not crew like Aoife.
The monogrammed things she’s promoting from
Anthro have been out years. Moved to states in 2019 and got the cutting board and monogrammed mugs as a gift. They are on great bargain though right now so I thank her for that. I hate American shops, I spent 3 hours in a “mall” last week came back with nothing.
Give me Penney’s, riverisland, Zara, H&M anyday. Irish fashion is so much better and actually ahead 3-4 months from Americans IMO. I don’t get her obsession really. Did she go to America once as a child and make it personality, where does this come from with her?

ETA to my post, America is not the place it used to be. It’s hard living here, it’s a fecking mess of a place! If I meet a man and have children I’m hightailing it back there to raise them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The monogrammed things she’s promoting from
Anthro have been out years. Moved to states in 2019 and got the cutting board and monogrammed mugs as a gift. They are on great bargain though right now so I thank her for that. I hate American shops, I spent 3 hours in a “mall” last week came back with nothing.
Give me Penney’s, riverisland, Zara, H&M anyday. Irish fashion is so much better and actually ahead 3-4 months from Americans IMO. I don’t get her obsession really. Did she go to America once as a child and make it personality, where does this come from with her?

ETA to my post, America is not the place it used to be. It’s hard living here, it’s a fecking mess of a place! If I meet a man and have children I’m hightailing it back there to raise them.
I like buying Athleta stuff when I'm there, but that's about it. For my actual wearing clothes, I have way more choice here in the UK (which is same as in Ireland). Love the US etc, but it's so expensive now - can't even claim bargains as a reason to go shopping. I now have enough tubs of ibuprofen to last a few years again after getting back there, so all good.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like buying Athleta stuff when I'm there, but that's about it. For my actual wearing clothes, I have way more choice here in the UK (which is same as in Ireland). Love the US etc, but it's so expensive now - can't even claim bargains as a reason to go shopping. I now have enough tubs of ibuprofen to last a few years again after getting back there, so all good.
I’ll trade you all the ibuprofen for solpedine and diorlyte!!! It is sad and it’s dangerous, just in the last day there’s a LGBT club murder, 5 people shot in Walmart, and bunch of college students slain in their digs. I’d be terrified sending my child here for a J1 even, it’s not as glamorous as she portrays. She doesn’t know because she doesn’t stay past the layover

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ll trade you all the ibuprofen for solpedine and diorlyte!!! It is sad and it’s dangerous, just in the last day there’s a LGBT club murder, 5 people shot in Walmart, and bunch of college students slain in their digs. I’d be terrified sending my child here for a J1 even, it’s not as glamorous as she portrays. She doesn’t know because she doesn’t stay past the layover
True! And Sudafed, Nurofen Plus etc.

It's awful that the Walmart shooting barely registered with me because it kind of merged with the club murder. Like "oh, another one". My sister lives in the US and it's where my nephew (+/- a sibling) will grow up, and it breaks my heart to think of him having to learn how to react if there's an active shooter.
Great country in many ways, but she's got the starry eyed vision of it I might have had 20 years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the obsession with Merica is half influenced by Juan Corr Trump supporter and over all wanker with a dash of Aoife thinking she turns into Lauren Conrad when she’s there, they both think it’s a superior way of living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's like she's stuck in the past where America wasn't as accessible as it is now and people saw pilots as gods.
This is 2022 Aoife, Internet shopping has done away with only being able to get stuff in America.
My son went to Boston on a ski trip in 5th year ffs. Don't get my wrong we saved our asses off for it and it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for him. But with the introduction of low fare airlines air travel is a lot more accessible than it used to be

• Heart
Imagine she shares those decorations with ‘mammmmmmy dadddddy lillllly huuugo’ still in the hope that someone will message and ask are they back together because she wants people to talk about her that much

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why did Daddy need to make an appearance on their Christmas tree decoration? Why is she still bunny boiling him two years later, I bet she’s sending the one with Daddy Mammy Lily Hugo straight to Castle Corr

Why did Daddy need to make an appearance on their Christmas tree decoration? Why is she still bunny boiling him two years later, I bet she’s sending the one with Daddy Mammy Lily Hugo straight to Castle Corr
She pulled the exact same stunt last year.

Reactions: 7
She pulled the exact same stunt last year.
Aoibhe still cannot bare to accept the fact that she’s a single mother because she’s such a snob and would have looked down on single mothers before.
She was so caught up in notions from being with a pilot she got pregnant twice very quickly without realising the relationship wasn’t going to last

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Aoibhe still cannot bare to accept the fact that she’s a single mother because she’s such a snob and would have looked down on single mothers before.
She was so caught up in notions from being with a pilot she got pregnant twice very quickly without realising the relationship wasn’t going to last
Exactly this. And no one will convince me otherwise. She absolutely despises the fact that she's a single mother of two children. That's what all the bravado and showing off is for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly this. And no one will convince me otherwise. She absolutely despises the fact that she's a single mother of two children. That's what all the bravado and showing off is for.
The irony is, if she was just honest and said things are hard sometimes running the show by herself, sharing the kids etc… we’d all feel for her. I’ve plenty of friends who are single mums. I dunno how they balance everything. Aoife is a pain but it’s the notions and the snobbery. I think most of us would agree she’s a decent mum. I wouldn’t personally show their little faces but they’re two gorgeous kids and she’s doing her best with them.

• Heart
Is he with someone else now?

That will end her if there’s a ‘stepmom’ /new girl/and she has no partner

Her head might spin off altogether

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I commend and respect anyone who is raising their children alone, single mothers are to be celebrated but Aoibhe Is just not one of those women because she’s such a pretentious snob who looks down her nose at people.

She was intolerable when she started seeing Juan boasting about his job non stop even wrapped herself in a Gucci scarf laughing at girls in her schools appearance and saying look who’s laughing now.
it couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. Serious egg on her face that’s why she rarely mentions it and took her 8 months to fess up that Juan had departed

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will never make it as an interior designer that's for sure. The absolute HACK of her bedroom.

• Haha
I commend and respect anyone who is raising their children alone, single mothers are to be celebrated but Aoibhe Is just not one of those women because she’s such a pretentious snob who looks down her nose at people.

She was intolerable when she started seeing Juan boasting about his job non stop even wrapped herself in a Gucci scarf laughing at girls in her schools appearance and saying look who’s laughing now.
it couldn’t of happened to a nicer person. Serious egg on her face that’s why she rarely mentions it and took her 8 months to fess up that Juan had departed
A Gucci scarf her ex bought her. Never saw her in anything designer/expensive from Juan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.