Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either her eyebrow lift is wearing off unevenly or she got a botched repeat. One eyebrow is dropping far lower than the other.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's absolutely manic in those stories. I remember seeing a study a few years ago about how people get addicted to the likes, comments, attention etc on their social media. They get their dopamine fix from it and literally end up needing the attention just to feel good. She's on an absolute high now after the attention that pity post received, she's like someone after about 6 lines ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don't know how anyone can watch her stories and enjoy them.

Like, amazing, like, obsessed, like guys, my teeth like guys!!!!

Reactions: 6
I turn inside out with the cringe watching her q&a especially answering questions about Aer Lingus…like she’s an expert on booking flights and then giving advice on Orlando…she hadn’t been to Orlando since she was a child until she started doing layovers for work with EI. I love how she specified she was in AL 7yrs…yeh you’ve spent about maybe 3 of that flying and the rest grounded and on mat leave. Would you duck off and the only reason you won’t do Insta full time is because you couldn’t project this jet set / travel expert lifestyle you go on with…as you wouldn’t travel anywhere if you didn’t have your work flights or heavily discounted flights!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Coffee with my aer lingus gal pal today 🤣🤣
Soooooo is Efa currently going over her 6th, 7th or 8th draft of her ‘oh my god guys, I just can’t believe it’ speech regarding getting promoted in Aer Lingus … ORRRRRRRR did she not get the email all cabin crew who were successful and are getting promoted to senior crew got yesterday morning???? 🤔🤔🤔
Nothing from Rhys either 🤷‍♀️
Are they penning a joint announcement reveal of their successes or consoling each other?? Or did one get it and the other didn’t so don’t want to rub it in the face of their BFF..F…FFFF

Now according to accounts, Rhys was very open about the fact that he was applying for it. Efa on the other hand told anyone who asked, god no, no way, I’m happy as I am 🙄🙄🤥🤥🤥
So why oh why was she seen by plenty of staff on one of the interview days, in full uniform, in a building she’d no business being in unless she was interviewing??? Just showing support to your colleagues???
And why oh why were you on numerous team calls with crew managers regarding the process in the lead up to it? Logged on by accident???
Efa hun, spill the beans? Did ya get the promotion??

Que story of self praise and Oscar worthyglory in this amazing dream come through ORRRR ‘I don’t care who says what, I didn’t apply for the position, there’s no way they’d turn me, patron saint of all things flight and airline related down’ 🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t imagine her as a senior at all. She’d be shite at it

Reactions: 10
“FYI I’m grand lads”
FYI Efa, nobody cares. Post the pic of the aeromedical sign first instead of the waiting room if you’re not fishing for “what’s up hun”s
You absolute bellend 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mortified is not the word for anyone doing the crossed leg jig in a doctors/hospital waiting room....attention seeking of the highest form. Grow up, keep your private details private and if you are really desperate for attention at least try to be original.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mortified is not the word for anyone doing the crossed leg jig in a doctors/hospital waiting room....attention seeking of the highest form. Grow up, keep your private details private and if you are really desperate for attention at least try to be original.

You’ll find people with genuine health concerns just get on with it and don’t seek attention for every apt. What a dose looking for attention cos she got her work medical 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
You’ll find people with genuine health concerns just get on with it and don’t seek attention for every apt. What a dose looking for attention cos she got her work medical 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is in her 30s with the body of a 50 year old and the maturity of a 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a serious want in her, she mentioned a medical appointment yesterday and then has to show it again today, it mustn't have garnered enough interest or attention yesterday hence the picture today followed by FYI guys I'm fine, its bad enough doing it at a doctors appointment, but a bleeping medical for work, how do her colleagues keep a straight face talking to her at work when they do the same job as her and just go home, they don't pretend to be this jet setting travel expert.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
When she said she showed Lily some of the "pieces " .... please!!!!

Kids clothes like....

• Haha
Yup, going through some tit stuff myself atm, as are family members, and we've told noone other than close family, absolutely no headspace for answering peoples questions, I need to focus on me and getting through the next procedure. Once that goes good, I possibly will thrown up a story explaining and apologising for being MIA to shut people up, but not until it's all good.

• Heart
Yup, going through some tit stuff myself atm, as are family members, and we've told noone other than close family, absolutely no headspace for answering peoples questions, I need to focus on me and getting through the next procedure. Once that goes good, I possibly will thrown up a story explaining and apologising for being MIA to shut people up, but not until it's all good.
Sending you 💓 and best wishes. We are here if you ever want to talk xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she ever say what the outcome of the breast lump/mammogram was?
ohhhh, I actually forgot about that, of course she was only trying to raise awareness and if it only helped one person, wasn't attention seeking by letting everyone know...same as her latest story wishing her mum good luck tomorrow and we will be thinking about you.... you wouldn't give your mum a buzz on the phone effa, and maybe you and the kids could say that to her instead of putting a picture up on Instagram and sending your best wishes that way🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did she ever say what the outcome of the breast lump/mammogram was?
She did and she didn't. Talked in riddles as per. They were scar tissue but maybe some weren't, but they were but she still has to get tests or some bullshit.

• Haha
Really hope the check up includes a diagnosis of overinflated ego and extremely high levels of shite - she’s about to explode she’s so full of herself/shite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Likewise. And no one knows except my husband. Waiting on the results of a biopsy and it’s torture. Never once have I thought oh I must take a picture of this or that for the gram. I’m private on insta so anyone that follows me are friends or family. She doesn’t know 99% of her followers, yet she’s posting this tit?! Pathetic. Hard no from me. You absolute bleeping attention seeking gobshite Aoife.

ps I hope you’re ok Ginny X

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.