Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m sure this has already been said, but read the room aoibhe, people don’t have money to be bringing their kids to exotic locations and filling up a passport scrapbook
Those passport books are out years…she probably thinks she invented them. I’d be morto asking a pilot to fill it in for my child…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those passport books are out years…she probably thinks she invented them. I’d be morto asking a pilot to fill it in for my child…
Oh, do you not know all the pilots personally? I'm crew and I forget that there are plebs non-crew out there.

*tinkly laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m all for taking your children abroad but can’t she see this is different? She’s taken on the single mam persona and to be fair, she puts in more effort than the other huns but how many single mams out there with 2 children under 4 can do this?
She forgets this is through a work avenue as well, assuming she gets staff discount. There’s a reason this irks me as well. Without giving too much away, my father worked in the industry- private jet airline for corporate/political types not commercial. When the plane needed to be flown out without passengers (for maintenance, one way etc) my mam and I would go along, sometimes staying with my father if his trip was extended. This happened at least 4 times a year until I was 4 and we moved back, I have zero recollection or memories whatsoever except for this amazing McDonald’s playground in one of the cities, we didn’t have them here then. Thats what I’d imagine 4 year olds need-security, consistency, routine and love from their parents, let them learn to love and feel secure in their own environment first.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m all for taking your children abroad but can’t she see this is different? She’s taken on the single mam persona and to be fair, she puts in more effort than the other huns but how many single mams out there with 2 children under 4 can do this?
She forgets this is through a work avenue as well, assuming she gets staff discount. There’s a reason this irks me as well. Without giving too much away, my father worked in the industry- private jet airline for corporate/political types not commercial. When the plane needed to be flown out without passengers (for maintenance, one way etc) my mam and I would go along, sometimes staying with my father if his trip was extended. This happened at least 4 times a year until I was 4 and we moved back, I have zero recollection or memories whatsoever except for this amazing McDonald’s playground in one of the cities, we didn’t have them here then. Thats what I’d imagine 4 year olds need-security, consistency, routine and love from their parents, let them learn to love and feel secure in their own environment first.
They do for sure need their own little safe environment. They never seem to be at home having down time. I will say she does a lot with them, kid focused activities & they are always so clean, well dressed & seem very happy but I agree they need time at home with her or with Sean. I think she feels like she always has to be on the go doing something to have content. She is streets ahead of the likes of Julie twins & me etc when it comes to the parenting.

Reactions: 3
3000 for bum muscles that's a lot .. a decent set of weights for little to nothing and some work would give results. how lazy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
3000 for bum muscles that's a lot .. a decent set of weights for little to nothing and some work would give results. how lazy
Just for Emsculpt!! Unbelievable. Not even a butt lift. And I can tell you my glutes are sore today...because I went to the gym yesterday. Much cheaper, actually makes you stronger and healthier, and not throwing money to the Beacon because you're too lazy to do anything more than lie down. Not that she's paying, I'm sure.

Actually shocked at how expensive it is!! Thought it would be more in the 100s.

I LOVE that your memory is the playground! The actual priorities of a small child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just for Emsculpt!! Unbelievable. Not even a butt lift. And I can tell you my glutes are sore today...because I went to the gym yesterday. Much cheaper, actually makes you stronger and healthier, and not throwing money to the Beacon because you're too lazy to do anything more than lie down. Not that she's paying, I'm sure.

Actually shocked at how expensive it is!! Thought it would be more in the 100s.

I LOVE that your memory is the playground! The actual priorities of a small child.
The irony of this dose being paid by Gymondo while getting a tummy tuck and now emsculpt. Also this week talking about the meals and how she uses them to control calories then advertising sweet king.
Anyone who thinks she's genuine and real is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She does it for content and content only. The same way she does them STUPID teepee parties for content and the OTT balloon displays for their birthdays

Reactions: 9
I feel the next couple of stories will be jet setting with the kids in tow to timbuktu, followed by another story moaning about the cost of living, followed by taking flying lessons in bloody paragliding and finishing up promoting a mcflurry....

It's all too scatty and reeks of fingers in every pie syndrome or should I say fingers in every packet of sweet King jellies

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apologies if I’m a bit behind… but has Eeeefa signed with Matchstick? That weird, dodgy agency that seems like there’s something fishy going on about it 👀
Can’t see anything on their page about her, but they follow each other and she has them in her bio

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apologies if I’m a bit behind… but has Eeeefa signed with Matchstick? That weird, dodgy agency that seems like there’s something fishy going on about it 👀
Can’t see anything on their page about her, but they follow each other and she has them in her bio
Ohhhh good spot !!! She kept that quiet

Reactions: 1
That agency is very very odd.

He set up in the UK about 18 months ago, he said at the time with Vogues financial backing and has now launched in Ireland.
Everyone is an investor from what I can see.

Anything that Grace Mongey is attached to is bound to be dodge af. Your man even gives me the creeps.

Find it very telling that Aoife has kept it quiet and none of Grace's posse have signed up

Reactions: 5
I imagine Matchstick told these influencers that they were “investors” in exchange for taking a % of the money that they are paid by the brands who work with them. So he can grow the company on their earnings instead of getting his own financial backing and then they in turn eventually get a % of the company.
Which would probably benefit Grace who does sweet F all work and benefit Aoibhe who gets very little SP & PR and never on anyones guest list

Reactions: 6
girls what number thread is the comment where someone said the cartoon photo of Aoibhe looks like she been interfered with I swear its the funniest comment on Tattle still think of it to this day and laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.