Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, I'm no Aoibhe fan but like, there's nothing wrong with her in these or the trinity quarter pics. Criticising her editing her pics is not body shaming her. I'd argue the likes of her editing,posing, knowing her angles is doing ten times more damage than pointing out that she doesn't actually look like the carefully curated pics she posts.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, I'm no Aoibhe fan but like, there's nothing wrong with her in these or the trinity quarter pics. Criticising her editing her pics is not body shaming her. I'd argue the likes of her editing,posing, knowing her angles is doing ten times more damage than pointing out that she doesn't actually look like the carefully curated pics she posts.
Exactly, sure we wouldn’t have anything to talk about if she didn’t edit so much because we would know what she looks like

Reactions: 3
Trying to figure out if she was working the Orlando flight and brought the kids along. Or did she stand by with the kids to Orlando?

Reactions: 2
It would be gas if he swapped with another pilot to avoid her forced co-parenting holiday. He needs to grow a pair.
He probably can’t be arsed swapping in order to play her stupid games! She on the other hand, was rostered to go to New York on Friday and was onto crew needing weekend of 21st/22nd off!!!! To follow him 😂😂😂😂😂
Ah the surprise of her family selfie is ruined now

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She posted a story of the kids yesterday waving through the window in the airport.
Ahhhh ok thanks, i thought she was just creeping the airport 😂

Would you be arsed dragging such young kids on such a long flight for a couple of days? And hasn't Hugo only started pre school ?

It just hit me there, I was rewatching some laguna beach mtv show and how as a 16/17 year old I remembered how badly I wanted to be Lauren Conrad but I grew up and got a life. I actually think this is where Eeffa's mentality still is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It just hit me there, I was rewatching some laguna beach mtv show and how as a 16/17 year old I remembered how badly I wanted to be Lauren Conrad but I grew up and got a life. I actually think this is where Eeffa's mentality still is.
Nail on the head 👏🏼

Reactions: 5
He probably can’t be arsed swapping in order to play her stupid games! She on the other hand, was rostered to go to New York on Friday and was onto crew needing weekend of 21st/22nd off!!!! To follow him 😂😂😂😂😂
Ah the surprise of her family selfie is ruined now
so are they all in Orlando or did Juan swap to avoid her?

So the intro to laguna was santa Monica beach or something similar if I remember... Nice restaurants etc

The irish version would be dollymount beach and then a stop of at the cluck cluck truck for some burnt dry chicken

Unreal hun like IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know what’s worse …

Constantly posting about how far you’ve come since leaving your ex to then follow said ex to Orlando … or deciding to do a last minute weekend trip to Orlando with two young children! I think it’s fantastic to travel with your kids but not to go that distance for a couple of nights.

Either option seems fairly manic behaviour 😳

Reactions: 21
The two cocktails :rolleyes:

I'm sure her kids are loving suffering through jet lag to watch irish dancing in a fake Irish bar at Disney Springs.

Reactions: 10
The sad this is this is all for Instagram, this is not how the majority of families live. My brother is a AL pilot he has never taken his children for a long weekend in USA the kids have school like everyone else and the flights are a treat during holiday time
It is actually so very sad Aoife just be a normal mother to your children you are setting a standard they will think is normal and become spoilt brats

Reactions: 13
Lily is very like her in that photo.

I'm sure the kids loved it Aoife, they aren't wrecked tired and whinging from the jet lag.

Reactions: 6
so are they all in Orlando or did Juan swap to avoid her?
He worked the flight, so whether he knew they were coming or she just rocked up with the kids as a ‘surprise’ is anyone’s guess. But she swapped off her rostered New York in order to go. Absolute loser!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This has to be one of the most pathetic things she has ever done.
Whatever about switching herself onto his flights ... that's bad enough.

But dragging two young children that far to spend time with him is PATHETIC.
Disrupting their sleep. Their routine. Dragging Hugo out of play school when he's only started.

Parents split up every day of the year. They don't need to spend time together. Where is she getting this notion from?
If anything it's damaging and confusing for the children. They need clear boundaries.

If she was as healed as she claimed she would have more self respect

Reactions: 25
She’s only fooling herself with this bull. She seems incapable of just staying home with them. It’s always go go go travel here travel there and all of it is for the benefit of strangers. Is he leading her on or what?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.