Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know, I think Jenny is having the last laugh though. She is still with the father of her ‘unplanned’ child, actually married to him, still in her home in swords and getting on with her life happily from what we can see. Whereas the other numpty is a single mother to her ‘planned’ children and living in her dads and trying very hard to make out her life is just wonderful!

I'll never get over that comment on her blog about how they'd planned Hugo but jenny didn't plan theirs. It was a shitty thing to put out there even if it was a private joke, it looked so shady. A planned baby isn't any more wanted or loved than an unplanned one and like you said, jenny had the last laugh as did the girls aoibhe directed her bitchy "look at me now, state of you!" Tik toks at

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
New Thread title - Two years on Still Chasing Juan trans Atlantic changing shifts and dragging the kids is not romantic

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You just know by her she’s making a spectacle of herself on the flight so everyone knows who the pilot is!

YAYYYY LILY AND HUGO YOUR DADDY IS FLYING THE PLANE!
GREAT TAKE OFF DADDY!!! YAYYY LILY AND HUGO WHOS DADDY IS FLYING THIS EXACT PLANE!

presses bell* HI CAN YOU ASK SEAN OH OPPPS SILLY ME I MEAN CAPTAIN JUAR CORR WHAT TIME HIS CONTROLLERS UP THERE IN THE COCKPIT WHERE HES SITTING WITH THE OTHER COMMERCIAL AIRLINE PILOTS THE APPROXIMATE LOCAL TIME WE WILL BE ENTERING ORLANDO AIRSPACE. IM AOIBHE THESE ARE HIS CHILDREN LILY AND HUGO BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ME FROM MY INSTAGRAM
This is so accurate!!!

And the gas thing is the kids won't even remember this. We brought our son to Disney land Paris when he was nearly 6 and you know what he remembers? The swimming pool in the hotel and the reversible jacket he wore 🙄

• Haha

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I have a feeling they are secretly back together. Maybe one of the 'conditions' he used was to not be plastered all over the gram. I suppose he still gets to flirt away and she has him back. Just a thought
I’d say he’s getting a quick Disney fireworks show in the bathroom when the kids are asleep 🎆🎇

• Haha
  • Sick

Blue1989

VIP Member
the airplane obsession continues... a picture "above the clouds", does she still think people find flying fascinating, its so boring, I always feel like shit after flying lol, either sore throat or puffy dry eyes. then the picture of arrivals in Dublin Airport, would she ever leave it out. Then rhyming off her roster... I'm just in 4 days then off for 2 weeks. who cares?!!!!!
Imagine someone in Super value letting the public know their roster on the regular 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mullou3001

I turn inside out with the cringe watching her q&a especially answering questions about Aer Lingus…like she’s an expert on booking flights and then giving advice on Orlando…she hadn’t been to Orlando since she was a child until she started doing layovers for work with EI. I love how she specified she was in AL 7yrs…yeh you’ve spent about maybe 3 of that flying and the rest grounded and on mat leave. Would you fuck off and the only reason you won’t do Insta full time is because you couldn’t project this jet set / travel expert lifestyle you go on with…as you wouldn’t travel anywhere if you didn’t have your work flights or heavily discounted flights!

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
There's just something so unethical about accepting payment to bring your children to see Santa 😔
And something unethical about gifting a Santa visit to a woman who can more than afford to pay her way! Sure there are plenty Wee kids out there whose mums. & dads would LOVE to do this but, financially it’s out of their reach 🙁

smurphette

VIP Member
I’m morto for her calling it Chi-town and letting everyone know that it’s gone fairly cold there in November 🙈
I have never heard anyone who is not a complete dope use that term. Including people who live or lived there. For someone who supposedly does a lot of travel, she really shows herself to be a complete noob at every opportunity.

Which gels with the Urban Dictionary entry:

Chi-town
Slang / nickname for the city of Chicago, IL. No one uses this term except for tourists, and rappers who are trying to rhyme with other words. Using this term is one of the quickest ways to identify yourself as a non-resident of Chicago.

• Haha

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Personally I can't believe they failed to secure a sponsor for their podcast season 2 with bantz like this. Move over vogue & joanne:

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember......belts!"

*tasha stares at her with her big Sid from Ice Age eyes*

"Tasha? Tasha?! Do you remember.........................................
............... BEBO?!"

*another blank vacant stare*

"Do you remember....ommigod......foundation?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

uncleted

VIP Member
I know this sounds super petty but the Chicago Bulls jackets are so try hard. At least $100-200 spent on a jacket supporting a sport you know nothing about from a city you’re not from/living in, a team you don’t support.
Hope I don’t out myself but I’ve said before I live in the states, (Irish but hold dual citizenship with American family in the city I currently live in) I attend a good bit of nfl, nba and nhl games and not even I’ll fork out the money for a jersey let alone an actual jacket for it. Id feel a bit silly in a jacket when I’m not necessarily a die hard fan. Imagine an American going to Liverpool and coming home with a£200 jacket not even die hard supporters would buy 😂
It’s lovely she loves America like so many of the Americans love Ireland but she goes on like she’s superior to her following because shes spent so much time here. I’m not sure I’ve seen her in America on an actual holiday that wasn’t a layover now that I think of it..

Last edited:
  • Heart

smurphette

VIP Member
Sorry.. trailed off there 👆 Mammy duties 🤣
Just saying really that at the minute looking after vulnerable families is far more admirable than lining the pockets of insta wannabes.

We should really continue to call out any businesses we know are quietly/subtly looking after ppl for no recognition at all.

I know the likes of Bressie and the GAA/Rugby teams are brilliant for visiting sick children in hospital. That’s the stuff I want to see. I’m unfollowing insta huns more and more these days!!
MANY years ago I was working in the A&E of the Mercy in Cork and we heard Roy Keane was outside the back door so rushed out to see him. He'd been in to visit the kids on the Children's Ward. Apparently used to do it very regularly, and I'd imagine still does. Zero press, zero self promotion, no fuss...we weren't even supposed to see him leaving. He was doing it purely for the kids and not for the adulation. So much more respect for him and those teams. Instahuns are a scourge.

• Heart
I don’t know what’s worse …

Constantly posting about how far you’ve come since leaving your ex to then follow said ex to Orlando … or deciding to do a last minute weekend trip to Orlando with two young children! I think it’s fantastic to travel with your kids but not to go that distance for a couple of nights.

Either option seems fairly manic behaviour 😳

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
and the pretending the trolls had brought on her labour/made her get induced early, when she had been vaguebooking about having "issues" all through her pregnancy. (My money is on slightly high BP or GD that had to be monitored but is fairly routine)
and on that note being induced from 38 weeks on isn't "early" it can be pretty standard if you have high BP and a history of high BP, but you can't request it willy nilly, it would be down to health reasons, and I doubt a cry on the carpet is one of the accepted ones.
Also Who was minding her kids while she recovered from the tummy tuck in the middle of the pandemic? when you know, most surgery was cancelled around the country? I'm nearly sure you're not allowed drive for 10 weeks after that too?

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Guys can everyone please light a candle tonight for Dolly who lost her Instagram with a whopping 44k followers. How she will wver get through such a traumatic testing time in her life i will never know. PRAYFORDOLLY

• Haha
You’ll find people with genuine health concerns just get on with it and don’t seek attention for every apt. What a dose looking for attention cos she got her work medical 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's a serious want in her, she mentioned a medical appointment yesterday and then has to show it again today, it mustn't have garnered enough interest or attention yesterday hence the picture today followed by FYI guys I'm fine, its bad enough doing it at a doctors appointment, but a fucking medical for work, how do her colleagues keep a straight face talking to her at work when they do the same job as her and just go home, they don't pretend to be this jet setting travel expert.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
Imagine she shares those decorations with ‘mammmmmmy dadddddy lillllly huuugo’ still in the hope that someone will message and ask are they back together because she wants people to talk about her that much

• Sick

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
So what do they do when the kids go to bed ? Sit looking at each other?? Does she sleep on the couch ??!

She's a better woman than me I tell ya.... because if my ex threw me out with a near newborn and a two year old I would NOT be going back to play happy Christmas families with him. No hella way !

I said this too, it would be a cold day in hell before I set foot in that house again out of respect for myself . She’s obviously so desperate for them to be a family again but it’s not healthy she has no boundaries. She’s the type to say Awh we’re doing it for the kids but she’s only lying to herself she’s doing it to try play happy family’s hoping Juan will change his mind. I’d say she’s the type to have sex with him too.
It must be really confusing for the two kids too with them all being back in the house together, I’d say there was a few uncomfortable questions coming out of the kids. What happens now when Juan has another woman and wants her around for Christmas Aoibhe won’t be invited

What did she do today then? Pack up the three of them and go back to her own house? How depressing is that. He should have been the one to sleep in hers so the kids didn’t have to move

Last edited: