Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm going on a night out and I have a nice outfit on I'll ask my husband or son to take a picture. I'll usually post it as a story, not a grid post. If out with family members we'll usually get a group photo. But it stops there.

Also... went to funderland today. Didn't book on line and didn't queue to get in either Aoife 🙃 just saying.

I couldn't imagine spending half my night getting photos, posing and editing to get the best grid shot. The effort !

Also, I had to laugh at her new year post. Don't compare yourself to others.

She’s the biggest air head on IG.
She said LIKE 8 times in that 10 second video about a pooh coloured pennys blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can dress it up or dress it down.
You can wear it inside or outside.
You can wear it open or closed
It'll take you anywhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a pennys blazer, PENNYS you heard it first here gals they do like unreal blazers that you can wear T-shirts under and like …. Shoes and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where I can find out more about these places "Disney Springs" and "Senor Frogs"?
There's nothing online about them so I can only assume this is the hidden orlando that only locals and crew know?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know where I can find out more about these places "Disney Springs" and "Senor Frogs"?
There's nothing online about them so I can only assume this is the hidden orlando that only locals and crew know?
It’s in Disney world it used to be the Disney board walk but now called Disney springs it’s where all the restaurants shops and bars are

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s in Disney world it used to be the Disney board walk but now called Disney springs it’s where all the restaurants shops and bars are
Lol, I know. Everyone knows. She's bringing "travel content" to us uneducated plebs by posting about the most obvious basic-witch, touristy spots that EVERYONE knows about 🤯 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh you've ordered a big boy bed for Hugo have you? Wouldn't have anything to do with the free Emma mattress on the way would it? Other huns are already showing there's, so I'll eat my hat if she doesn't pop up shortly with one.

Reactions: 18
Facebook posts from Emma are hilarious, just people giving out they’ve ordered mattress months ago and still haven’t been delivered. Obviously more focused on sending freebies to the huns.

Reactions: 7
Facebook posts from Emma are hilarious, just people giving out they’ve ordered mattress months ago and still haven’t been delivered. Obviously more focused on sending freebies to the huns.
Anyone I know who has ordered one has returned it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone notice the carefully placed "Mammy, Daddy, Lily, Hugo 2022" decoration?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice the carefully placed "Mammy, Daddy, Lily, Hugo 2022" decoration?
Actually cringing for her when I seen that so much for the three musketeers, I’d actually have some respect for her if she stopped bread crumbing and was single independent mom🙄 it’s embarrassing at this stage.

Reactions: 8
‘The best HOUR before bed”
😂😂 whose she kidding
5-10 minutes max love with your glow sticks and the kids will be wandering off to do something else
Why is every- single- thing - a lie or a gross exaggeration ? She can’t help herself

Reactions: 11
There's been a LOT of kid content the past couple of days... the two of them in the shopping trolley, out and about doing bits, taking down the tree ALL ON HER OWN.

Always feel when she starts this shite that it's a dig at Juan.

Reactions: 9
it's actually bizarre the way she obsesses over flying/Airport /aer lingus/pilot/being cabin crew. I haven't watched her in weeks but no messing the last time I watched her she was doing the very same thing.... prompting the kids to talk about flying etc trying to make it look so cute she just randomly caught the kids playing airport, she was putting words in lily's mouth.. and saying what's your destination lily? what's your destination to a 4 year old🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.