Aoibhe Devlin #12 She thinks her travels make us green but she's no jetsetter, just a layover queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she obsesses over the aviation shite firstly in case anyone forgets her baby daddy is a pilot because she thinks it puts her into high society and secondly for Juans benefit, he’s probably never going to find another woman who creams herself over his profession the way efa does so it must stroke his ego. Maybe she thinks it’s a way to get him back

Imagine having a one night stand with Juan and going back to his aviation themed house. The WhatsApp groups would be hopping the next morning with the hilarity of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

STOP THE bleeping LIGHTS GALSSSSS

One of them coloured in the wording on the famous Arrivals / Departures door mat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are the kids gone to playschool in prison uniforms 🤔
Oh god maybe she's a new man who's a prisoner 😂. The house will be themed like a cell and the kids will eat off lunch trays with small compartments on them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hang on so she put Hugo into "playschool" early... isn't that just creche ? Or can they go to playschool at his age ???

Reactions: 6
Hang on so she put Hugo into "playschool" early... isn't that just creche ? Or can they go to playschool at his age ???
Playschool is usually for children who are 3 or turning 3 in that year. They have to be potty trained etc. I'd say she started him in January and he's probably entitled to his free year as he's turning 3 this year.

Playschool is usually for children who are 3 or turning 3 in that year. They have to be potty trained etc. I'd say she started him in January and he's probably entitled to his free year as he's turning 3 this year.
[/ QhoxQUOTE]
He won't start official ECCE until September so she's obviously just paying for daycare from now until then but calls it playschool 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can pay for ecce before their free years start. Which is what she's probably doing.

To another comment above, they don't need to be toilet trained. In case anyone panics. They can't refuse on this basis.

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same thing earlier, I was looking for a school crest as I thought not a hope she’s dressed them like young offenders
Think they're Tara Makeup's jumpers. Why would ya have the kids matching for something like that? It's like she's trying to suck up to the other Insta huns who have a brand cause she's there in her Rosie Connolly fleece 🥴

Reactions: 6
Think they're Tara Makeup's jumpers. Why would ya have the kids matching for something like that? It's like she's trying to suck up to the other Insta huns who have a brand cause she's there in her Rosie Connolly fleece 🥴
Whatever happened to the brand she was meant to be launching? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Whatever happened to the brand she was meant to be launching? 🤔
And season 2 of the podcast where she claimed all the guests on their wishlist were so excited to be asked on they all agreed in 1 single afternoon.

Have not seen Tasha or mention of the gasssssssssss pod since.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.