Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
London Slimming Clinic was £29 delivery to NI for me! Really put me off as its through them I would prefer to purchase from. And the only Lloyd's is in Ballymena 🤦‍♀️
I think it would have been more for me but they for some reason thought I was mainland and it was coming up £10, that would have likely changed when they figured it out that I was in Belfast. That is why I didn't go ahead with it. It's who I wanted to with too. Thinking about the above one, simple online pharmacy, decent enough price incase it doesn't work for me or I get bad sad effects at least it isn't too much money wasted.

So one week in and I'm down 5lbs (it'd probably be more if I wasn't so constipated 😂tmi). I feel like it's working but I can slowly feel my hunger creeping back in so I think I'm going to have to go to 1.2 dose next week, or at least a few extra clicks. I've ordered another two pens.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I've not checked in much lately, still poorly with covid. 2nd week in bed which is pretty grim. However I'm now 12st 3lb which is 43lb loss since 6th May. Not really been doing my jabs but hopefully will be back in the game soon x much love

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope you feel better soon x

Sorry I've not checked in much lately, still poorly with covid. 2nd week in bed which is pretty grim. However I'm now 12st 3lb which is 43lb loss since 6th May. Not really been doing my jabs but hopefully will be back in the game soon x much love

Get well soon, you poor thing.

Reactions: 2
This will cheer you up…there’s a stone of me that doesn’t exist any more because of you!

I’d never heard of Saxenda until this thread.
😍 really? So happy for you darling xxxx in fact I have a little tear 😪 I'm so so chuffed for you. How amazing xxx

Has anyone used Simple Online Pharmacy? They do a 6ml pen, sharps box and 100 needles for £57 with free postage, it's the cheapest I've found anywhere.
So thank you for this !! I've ordered pen only £51. Saving me £10 . I must have 500 needles so I'm really grateful for this information 🙏

I didn’t post yesterday on my weigh in day, but I’m now at week seven and 16 lbs down on the scales.
Well done princess your smashing it🥰

I’m on day 3 and have to admit I was worried about side effects but so far haven’t experienced any and not hungry at all….when I do eat I am much fuller way quicker than before…fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Well done princess your smashing it🥰

I’m on day 3 and have to admit I was worried about side effects but so far haven’t experienced any and not hungry at all….when I do eat I am much fuller way quicker than before…fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Wait until the burping starts 😂

I didn’t post yesterday on my weigh in day, but I’m now at week seven and 16 lbs down on the scales.
What dose do you take now? I think I'm going to have to officially go up to 1.2, I have still been doing 0.6 and s few extra clicks

Wait until the burping starts 😂

What dose do you take now? I think I'm going to have to officially go up to 1.2, I have still been doing 0.6 and s few extra clicks
I stayed on 0.6 for a couple of weeks then upped my dose every week or so. I’ve been on 3 for at least a week now, maybe a fortnight.

I don’t get any side effects other than not going to the loo as much and being unable to enjoy a meal after the first few bites.

I’ve also found that I take an absolute age to decide what to eat or drink as I can’t decide what I fancy.

I’m not calorie counting and if I want a biscuit or crisps or booze I have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.