Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stayed on 0.6 for a couple of weeks then upped my dose every week or so. I’ve been on 3 for at least a week now, maybe a fortnight.

I don’t get any side effects other than not going to the loo as much and being unable to enjoy a meal after the first few bites.

I’ve also found that I take an absolute age to decide what to eat or drink as I can’t decide what I fancy.

I’m not calorie counting and if I want a biscuit or crisps or booze I have them.
I can eat about the same as I would for lunch, a sandwich and crisps normally but I find I eat far less evening meal and more importantly I haven't binged in ages.

I don't count calories either, I have a very active job where I'm on my feet and walking around all day. Like you I struggle to know what I want as well.

I haven't dared to drink whilst taking it yet due to some of the comments on here, do you find it okay?

Reactions: 1
Yesterday I had 3 glasses of Tia Maria, 3 large glasses of wine and a nightcap of a large brandy and Benedictine.

No ill effects today at all.

Reactions: 2
I never normally post on here!
But after reading this thread today and doing quite a bit of research I have decided to give this a go!
I am really nervous as I hate needles but I am willing to try anything at this point.
I have PCOS and endometriosis and have struggled with my weight and fertility for 8 years now, I’ve tried everything to loose weight so I’m eligible for IVF for so I’m hoping this will be the answer for me!

Reactions: 8
I didn’t post yesterday on my weigh in day, but I’m now at week seven and 16 lbs down on the scales.
Am...az..ing girl ♥

But after reading this thread today and doing quite a bit of research I have decided to give this a go!
I am really nervous as I hate needles but I am willing to try anything at this point.
I have PCOS and endometriosis and have struggled with my weight and fertility for 8 years now, I’ve tried everything to loose weight so I’m eligible for IVF for so I’m hoping this will be the answer for me!
The needle is SO fine that I promise you that you will not even feel it

Hi I am new to this thread I have done research on these pens what one is more effective the daily or weekly would you recommend

Hi,
I’ve just taken my 1st dose of saxenda 1 hour ago. I had to wait 6 weeks for my delivery to get here so I can’t wait to start. The needles are tiny I had to double check it was actually in. They are the same type needle pen you will use for IVF. Good luck

View attachment 760515

Guys this is how happy over 3 stone loss since May looks like. I was at the races Friday and felt fabulous xxx not showing off just want to inspire you all xxx much love ❤
Thank you for all the posts and information you look amazing and so happy.

Hi I am new to this thread I have done research on these pens what one is more effective the daily or weekly would you recommend
I would guess to start on the lower dose daily just incase you get nauseous. I was on medication before (for a completely different reason) that did not agree with me and it took a few weeks for my body to return to normal. So again only a guess the weekly one might be stronger. I’ve just received my jabs and they say start on the daily and build up to the weekly. But maybe each brand is different. X

Last edited:
Got an email this week saying London Slimming Clinic have dropped their prices to £47, including free needles, when you buy two pens and itll be this price from now on. Claiming to be the cheapest place to buy them if anyone is interested

Got an email this week saying London Slimming Clinic have dropped their prices to £47, including free needles, when you buy two pens and itll be this price from now on. Claiming to be the cheapest place to buy them if anyone is interested
I ordered 2 needles earlier and it was still £102….to get them at £47 u had to buy 2 boxes

You look fabulous! Well done xx
Nikkinoo,
Can you remember when you started back in May on day one how did it take for the Saxenda to kick in? I’m not feeling anything. I’m still able to eat my meals and a small snack in between. I do eat healthy but it’s the snacking that gets me.
Turns out I can't get it because they only prescribe within the UK & they notice if you use address pal. I understand this & it shows good safety I guess but I'm just disappointed. Thankfully they will refund me.
Hi,
Did you get sorted? Im in Ireland and received a delivery today from a different UK clinic

Nikkinoo,
Can you remember when you started back in May on day one how did it take for the Saxenda to kick in? I’m not feeling anything. I’m still able to eat my meals and a small snack in between. I do eat healthy but it’s the snacking that gets me.

Hi,
Did you get sorted? Im in Ireland and received a delivery today from a different UK clinic
It took a good few days for it to kick in for me

It took a good few days for it to kick in for me
Ahh shucks a few days. I’m actually still hungry and just brought a snack to bed 😯. But I did win the fight against the wine so that’s a good thing and didn’t eat any chocolate another good thing. I’m definitely burping more. I will be more patient tomorrow. 😊

Haven't weighed myself this week because I know I'll either have gained weight or not lost any 😐
I'm only getting that full feeling a few days a week now and can eat pretty normally most days. I did over eat Wednesday without realising it and felt so full and sick I could have cried. I'm also getting hungry again much quicker.
Dose wise I've been doing 0.6 plus a few extra clicks some days. I don't know where to go up to 1.2 permanently or have a few days off and start again.

Haven't weighed myself this week because I know I'll either have gained weight or not lost any 😐
I'm only getting that full feeling a few days a week now and can eat pretty normally most days. I did over eat Wednesday without realising it and felt so full and sick I could have cried. I'm also getting hungry again much quicker.
Dose wise I've been doing 0.6 plus a few extra clicks some days. I don't know where to go up to 1.2 permanently or have a few days off and start again.
How long have you been using it? I’ve been on it almost 2 weeks only went up to 1.2 today just to see if anything different happened but honestly haven’t felt hungry in fact sometimes I’m forcing myself to eat…I also think because I don’t have an appetite I can’t make my mind up what to eat so I walk out the kitchen and return later…I’m doing a monthly weigh in but can feel clothes are looser…I’ve drank alcohol and been absolutely fine also.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.