Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it depends on the dosage? I'm sill on 0.6 because it's working for me, and I had a couple of days without it because I was planning on drinking at the weekend and didn't know how it would interact and I was fine. If you've worked your way up to 3 it might be a bit tough on your body to just not take it any more?

Reactions: 1
I guess it depends on the dosage? I'm sill on 0.6 because it's working for me, and I had a couple of days without it because I was planning on drinking at the weekend and didn't know how it would interact and I was fine. If you've worked your way up to 3 it might be a bit tough on your body to just not take it any more?
I've gone no higher than 1.2

I've gone no higher than 1.2

I was going to ask you that. That’s great coupled with the results you’ve had so far.

I’m thinking way ahead of time but at what point do people stop altogether?

If you get to a certain BMI do you have to stop in any case?

I was going to ask you that. That’s great coupled with the results you’ve had so far.

I’m thinking way ahead of time but at what point do people stop altogether?

If you get to a certain BMI do you have to stop in any case?
My thoughts on stopping is to get another stone off so I've lost 3 stone and go it alone, so 12lb to go

Reactions: 2
Hi guys so I have spoken to London Slimming Clinic, they suggested that the gain isn't really a gain but water retention etc apparently if you eat certain carbs your body retains more water, now I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but I've had some pitta this week which is the 1st bread I've had in WEEKS. so binning the bread. He also asked about my dose and suggested that I go up to 1.8. He really didn't suggest stopping for a week. So I hope that next week I get a loss , I will be on holiday so it will be a week on Tuesday when I report back in with the results 🙂

Reactions: 3
Struggling to eat 1200 calories. Anyone got any food plans they would share?
Have you looked at the Fast 800 recipes? I’d say definitely don’t try and force yourself to eat 1200 if you don’t want it, make the most of having a lower appetite and go for less!

I came off Saxenda 4 months ago after using it over a year.

I lost 3st and have piled it all back on despite eating healthily and exercising frequently :( it's a great fix temporarily but it's like my body NEEDED saxenda to stay trim. I see now I read online, this is the case with most other users too. I wish I had researched it all more as I've spent hundreds but 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Have you looked at the Fast 800 recipes? I’d say definitely don’t try and force yourself to eat 1200 if you don’t want it, make the most of having a lower appetite and go for less!
I agree don't eat if you don't need to. Just eat really well nutritious stuff when you do

Anyone got any good cures for the grim burps? Mine aren’t toooooo awful, but would like something in, just in case they get worse!

Anyone got any good cures for the grim burps? Mine aren’t toooooo awful, but would like something in, just in case they get worse!
Buy esomeprazole from Savers or somewhere and take gaviscon. I have been drinking peppermint tea which helps, too.

It’s been a week and 3 days and I have put on 2lbs 😂
Strangely enough I’m now eating three meals a day and no nighttime snacking. I’ve got up to the next level and I’m feeling maybe a little bit nauseous in the morning but it’s not that bad at all. This is probably the only side effect I’ve had. It feels like I’ve got a dud!

Strangely enough I’m now eating three meals a day and no nighttime snacking. I’ve got up to the next level and I’m feeling maybe a little bit nauseous in the morning but it’s not that bad at all. This is probably the only side effect I’ve had. It feels like I’ve got a dud!
I did it for 6/7 weeks and lost a 1lb or 2lb at most 🤣

Are you drinking LOADS of water? Like loads?

So I started today, how quickly did it start to work/get side effects?

I jabbed about 9pm and the next morning woke up and didn’t feel hungry but felt empty. I think I expected a complete absence of feeling, or to feel full, so it’s weird when you get actual hunger pangs (although ive found a piece of fruit or something sorts that out). Ive been lucky not to get any side effects so far, apart from being pretty tired but that could be the weather too 🤷🏻‍♀️. Drink a lot of water though - at least 2.5l a day. Any day ive been under 2l I’ve felt exhausted and irritable 😂

The same day I started ! Side effects were nausea but that only lasted a couple of days. I just nibbled on carrot sticks and drank water.

I’m drinking the normal amount, I only drink water, no alcohol etc

Should I be drinking more do you think?
I just drink loads I know that ! Home bargains sakes of toilet roll has gone through the roof!

What's this 3 thing on my avatar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.