Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think this woman was great but found once fame got yo her head I started going off her more and more. I've not watched anything of hers in ages I forgot I followed the woman until I saw her in her underwear the other day on Instagram. What a sight why is she doing that does she think it makes her look good. What happened to losing weight for her health and life expectancy? I honestly thought it looked like she'd put more on

Reactions: 1
God she is gutter level - Such a vile, disgusting chav. I'd be thoroughly ashamed if she was my mother or daughter.
Gross 🤮

See she is back on her "show" , now her awful panto has finished.
Nighttime with Nellie? When that first started I thought it was good then it just got bleeping ridiculous, I swear she makes them up her self and it isn’t people sending in ridiculous situations they are in.

Reactions: 2
🙄… FFS Antonella (cause I know you’ll read this). Someone having a different opinion to you doesn’t make them a troll. It’s a really dull narrative.

God she is gutter level - Such a vile, disgusting chav. I'd be thoroughly ashamed if she was my mother or daughter.
Gross 🤮
She’s a 50/50 on the supportive/critical message ratio from those stories… surely that’s a sign that she should look at her actions/behaviour and how she comes across?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's gone on with Nelly?
Does anyone know? She hadn't popped up for ages and now I see she's been off with some mystery drana and asking everyone to be kind to her as she's fragile? 🫣

What's gone on with Nelly?
Does anyone know? She hadn't popped up for ages and now I see she's been off with some mystery drana and asking everyone to be kind to her as she's fragile? 🫣
Bad dream maybe? I hate cryptic posts. Say what it is or don’t post at all, we don’t need to know but posting cryptic clues just makes us want to know.

She’s always cryptic. Remember the heinous crime that happened to one of her family that she never spoke about again.

Reactions: 4
Bet she's the kind of person who checks into the doctors on facebook and when people ask if she's ok she says she doesn't want to talk about it.

Attention seeking at it's best, sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear she’s had another ‘accident’ is this to prove to the dwp that she’s ‘disabled??

She strikes me as one of those people that, anything that has happened to someone, it’s happened to her but even worse.

Reactions: 5
Apparently she's off on a date with an actor who " slid into her DMs"
Taken from her Facebook

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Apparently she's off on a date with an actor who " slid into her DMs"
Taken from her Facebook
Anc she’s not been on a date in 4 and a half years…..ok Pinocchio what was the zoom dates then? Then he came round your house? More bullshit for likes. Let’s hope she doesn’t have a ‘fall’ out on the piss

Reactions: 5
Anc she’s not been on a date in 4 and a half years…..ok Pinocchio what was the zoom dates then? Then he came round your house? More bullshit for likes. Let’s hope she doesn’t have a ‘fall’ out on the piss
I ain’t followed her that long and remember her going on holidays with her faceless fiancé that wasn’t four n a half years ago , saying on Instagram he‘s 6ft 7 ……who’s she going out with big ben 😂😂

• Haha
What about the dates with the guy who proposed ( before he proposed)
She's full of tit, who'd slide into her DM's unless they like crude, unfunny hypochondriacs.

C'mon Nelly, pictures or it never happened 🤥

ETA ; Just seen her stepping out of Ruby & Daisy 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she’s going to a rehearsal of something she can’t tell us yet. She can’t drive as she’s got anxiety so getting an Uber. Then the trains cancelled. Then she says she didn’t drive coz the car broke. Which one was it Antonella?? Which was a lie or were you pimping your anxiety out for the dwp incase they were watching? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3