Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzymichelle

Sunshine was one of multiple personalities and was also the same person as martini ellamae babydoll or something and a Jojo. Possibly more
I have a feeling they're still here. Someone that disturbed wouldn't just disappear. They clearly liked the attention, so are probably still reading and enjoying us discussing them. There's some weird people in the world. I've also noticed a couple of new members pop up on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

panini

VIP Member
Darran’s email is on his insta if anyone wants to contact him and ask about Martini

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

Plot twist! the Antigophonies were all Tiggers Dad as a revenge plot when he found out the PT was porking them both

• Haha
What???? Antigoni and Tonia are both bumping uglies with the same fella? Whaaaaattt???
Both Tonia and Tiggers are sleeping with Darran (The personal trainer)

Darran also has children with the woman he lives with,
children and grandchildren from a previous relationship,
a child with me (Our son is 1 on November the 1st)
Then he is sleeping with two other woman from
the gym
Add in the drugs, crime and violence…
And that is the tiggers special

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

ldngirlxoxo

I can’t believe Antigoni slept with that letsmunch guy! I follow his girlfriend on insta and I’m sure Antigoni likes and comments on her pics 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Imagine keeping up with being 3 people at once. Logging in and out everytime, I can’t cope with having to log back in every 30 days. I almost hope there isn’t a baby how the fuck do you keep up with all that and concentrate on a one year old! I did notice they were always posting late though, like 2am sometimes.
imagine being that sleep deprived with a newborn you literally make up three personas on an internet forum about a z lister from love island and her PT to keep you awake during the night feeds lol

• Haha
I can actually tell you the hottest tea I remember was Tonia threatening to sue ITV as Tiggers didnt get enough screen time!
Then Davide was told to chose Antigoni in a bid to make the audience pine for him and Ekin-Su.
Davide never was romantically interested in Tiggers.. if him and Ekin had hurried up she would never have even lasted that long.
Darran then flies round there to comfort Tonia and “train” her, he was there all the fucking time.
Tonia was like a rabid animal for Tiggers airtime and for my man. Skank

• Wow
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I can assure you all I’m not ffs!!!! Actually annoying me now having to justify myself! 🙃
I'm just being honest 🤷‍♀️. Mods are unable to know for sure and can't verify someone isn't someone else.

We can say with certainty when someone has multiple accounts and they all use the same device and internet connection, but can't the other way around.

Unlike the host of other accounts who all matched yours didn't and there's nothing suspect we can see on the backend. That's the most we can really confirm.

joibly

Thank goodness someone made this. I can’t stand her, she’s so annoying. Her winged eyeliner is ridiculous it points too high, I think she’s trying to change the shape of her eyes. She went on a podcast and was saying about how she threw a party after the LI reunion and everyone came, I think she lives at home and so everyone just went for the free booze. And there is that picture of her driving Paige and Adam from the reunion like one cab driver! Such a BEG! If you look at her Instagram it’s just pictures of her and all these ‘celebrities’ like she wants everyone to know who she is and how popular she is but she was a nobody before LI.
I reckon people are only friends with her either out for benefits such as a lift home or free alcohol

Reactions: 16
He does sleep with Tiggers occasionally, Tonia mostly
Two of the female PT’s he always happens to be in the gym the same time as. And sometimes his wifey that he lives with.

You’re fucked when people doing life can take the moral high ground over you..

Although is a prick, he has some street smart about him. Tonia and the whole crew suddenly kicking him to the curb will result in a huge backlash. He will switch on them and make them pay

I know for a fact his phone has compromising evidence on it so he could send that to the press and watch their world crumble.. it’s a shitshow and so is he

• Sick
  • Wow

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
*plot twiat* tiggers herself is Martini and co, talked about on tattle.helps her stay on the z list right?!

• Haha

Dunham22

Chatty Member
I stumbled across this thread last night and I loved every single second of reading this… Antigoni doesn’t really bother me other than her dress sense and that’s what I thought it would’ve about, but you girls have given the tea and more!! Please bring back Martini cos she is 🔥 with how many fucks she gives

Naah sorry I refuse to believe that any dealer is handing out his account number and sort code wtf 😂 also going can I have the same that someone else has is surely a red flag?
He can’t be that dumb
Believe it darling he puts all transactions through his business account which is a front for his criminal activities… funny that given he hasnt provided a penny for his son

Also can I just ask all of you he doesnt know about tattle and he has no idea of this thread so if you do contact him just beware that he doesnt know you know that we know what we know and he knows…. nothing 😂🙈

• Haha
Guys it’s not uncommon in Edmonton to bank transfer because the police are not thick, when they do these deals. He has always done bank transfer or cash in gym gear. Since I known him!
Then he will jog to the shop, you will jog/walk to the shop hug him while he exchanges the goods.
His sister does FlyHigh… an undercover service like deliveroo but for 🍃💨

As for tiggers.. As if Greece haven’t suffered enough.. mind you the bearded lady did alright.. 🙊

Bank transfer drug deals 😂😂😂 be paying with Apple Pay next
The sad thing is he will read this and get his crayon out to write it down as a business plan 😂🙄

• Haha

Palmyra.

This outfit is still one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on a human it’s like a bin bag gone wrong
1AEB23D4-8C53-4E05-B26D-2F60D6CC6CB2.png

• Wow
did you all see that Ronan Keatings son Jack Keating said in an interview that Antigoni was his top girl he wanted to get with on Casa but she got voted out just before, his mam Yvonne keatingposted over the summer a pic of Antigoni on her IG story and captioned it ''don't worry Antigoni your prince is on the way'' Christ that family had a lucky escape,I'd say Tiggers would have leeched on to them not cause of Jack but their status/influence/doors they could open

• Haha
And this is one of his better days
Please please go and watch the new you tube Antigoni & Harry pinero

She says about herself Quote “ I would tell my 10 year old self you gotta work, even when you have raw talent, don’t think things are going to come easy” 😳😂

• Haha