Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

joibly

Wow 😩 I think this thread was on like page 8 until martini came with the ‘tea’. I do also think it’s a scorned ex of the PT’s, who tf has that much time and effort to do all this. The thread ‘tea’ was mainly about him and his drug enterprise rather than Antigoni it was very random. But I too, was fooled :(

Highlights for me:

- Ellie saying martini was beautiful and too good for the PT 😂
- when someone questioned the veracity, martini had a sh*tfit and left, only to come back after some encouragements from her fake accounts
- them all inviting each other on a night out
- me feeling genuinely concerned for martinis safety after disclosing all this (I’m an empath what can I say, I feel so dumb)
- babydoll saying how easy it was to get drugs off the pt from the number on his insta profile haha

I would LOVE to know the real identity of this person!!!

This thread has been entertaining for reasons other than it’s original purpose but I’m still hoping we can use it to continue to chat about tiggers

Oh wait is the pitta pocket thing made up or not coz I’m actually howling if it is 😂

All I wanna know is is Antigoni’s nickname really Tiggers or what
I believe this as her insta bio says ‘an-tigger-knee’

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Its_Me

VIP Member
Does she not realise that if her singing career was ever gonna take off for real it would have happened by now? The way she’s running around to sing in different locations shooting videos, for what? Her songs aren’t being played on the radio. She’s not even big on TikTok or YouTube.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
She believes that she resembles a beautiful mermaid hence her hideous bra outfits and what she thinks is her golden mane of waist length curls but in reality she looks like if Lisa Tarbuck stuck her finger in an electric socket.
View attachment 1657661

I swear she said Cyprus too hun… She’s probs lying about that too 😂

“Well I’M not greek but my dad’s brother’s sister in law’s step dad is so we identify as greek cypriot”
She comes across so manly without being horrible. Am I the only one who sees this

• Haha

Gossipbabex

She also said the PT was married as well.

What is going on in the House of Commons!

The PT is not good looking for this many women to be claiming him. Please can we confirm if it’s one person behind it all? I’m still catching up lol

• Haha

Palmyra.

Absolute brute
she is an absolute monstrosity

What do we think she will be like at the reunion show I am expecting the following

- Some sort of terrible outfit with her stomach out
- Loud voice projecting all over the studio
- Pushing the producers for an individual segment
- Sitting in the front row

• Haha

Solpaqueen

She believes that she resembles a beautiful mermaid hence her hideous bra outfits and what she thinks is her golden mane of waist length curls but in reality she looks like if Lisa Tarbuck stuck her finger in an electric socket.

• Haha

bringmeagin

I thought she was cypriot but she does say she is greek-cypriot.
Sorry but Greece won’t want her either!
None of us do

If you guys saw her no make up, no filter you’d be wearing garlic round your neck and saying your hail mary’s.. Praying to any god who will listen to not pick you 😂

(I’ve had a shit day, I’m being mean and I’m still sizzling away from attempting church earlier. Soz Tiggers, you absolute heffer)
I found a corker of a photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

AshMay

VIP Member
This has been WILD 😂😂😂 those conversations with each other too 😭

I was enjoying the 🍵 and on the fence while reading but the things that always struck me as odd were:

- The writing styles / over the top stories
- The timeline of martini's involvement with darran - said shit went down while pregnant last year but was also still with him/around the buxton house during love island??
- The extent of what Ellie conveniently overheard in the gym
- The babydoll and darran convo

Ah well, here for the entertainment either way 😂😂

• Haha

EllieMae21

It’s sad that someone who was there for literally a few days has tried so hard to stay in the press.
Sadder still that mummy and daddy allow this type of behaviour.
She could have just gone quietly, told her story without slamming the same old narrative about Davide wanting her and the stupid “Oh Jacques is my bestie” so boring!
She is the human version of groundhog day.
Everyday the same bloody thing!

Reactions: 17

panini

VIP Member
Can anyone who reads the threads back print screen some of the best bits between the multiple accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Why would you pick the PT of someone who was in love island for 5 minutes to create a fantasy around?

• Haha
Wow wow wow. What an Idiot! What else did he say about Antigoni to you?

And also I know you’re saying that the PT doesn’t read Tattle but I bet you Tonia and Antigoni do, Tonia reminds me of a Kris Jenner type momager, pimping her kid out for money. Please be careful as it might be obvious it you (unless he does have 100 babymums).

I checked his insta and he’s butters?!

OMG I called it!!!! Either that or she defo reads the thread which is where she got the idea from 😂
So he was just chatting about how amazing he is and that business is booming since ‘my lil tiggers’ come out the villa because all these events need supplying.
I said yeah she’s got a banging figure so arent you amazing if it was a female I was talking to everyone would be like stop being sarcastic you bitch but not him.. lapped it up like a pig in shit.. ‘yeah thats what I do baby but I cant take all the credit the blow does speed up her metabolism she isnt actually that motivated in the gym but its all good advertising for me’
then he asked how old i was so i said 24 you?
he goes 46 but like i say if you’re old enough to crawl you are in the right position :sick:
then i was saying about tiggers and his following which is suprising because he should have at least 5k on insta by now?
he goes yeah she is a lazy bitch when it comes to promoting and she dont care to post me until i make
her i hand out discipline which is no blow unti i blow up and then she posts me… could be a joke but he seems the sort to kick off very narcisstic
OH and he has an insta which is to show off his “personality” but when i looked its him promoting raves and sharing memes i said you post alot of raves he said business is in the raves..
I asked him what tiggers is like he said she is a party girl which is why their relationship never worked and that he is really close to her mum so i said “oh is she your missus?” he said second wifey and as long as nobody troubles wifey numero uno then the cat can play.
oh and also he met tiggers at the airport in the car with a gram because she was upset at leaving and she couldnt understand why nobody liked her 😭😂

SKANKY THE LOT OF THEM.

Anyway if any of you glorious lot want to browse then go ahead… it’s fucking dull though. I blame tiggers

• Haha
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
P.S if you dont understand the drug thing
ask yourself why he is at all these events with them when he is only a personal trainer? he isnt trained in anything legally other than footbal

No he won’t come near me… or his 11 month old son 😂
I also can knock on his door at anytime with his kid and show the OG baby mum the kid.. who looks the spit image of his youngest kid with her? Nah he wont risk that.
He won’t want me.
He will say it is all lies and how much he loves fucking Tonia and the family.

^ this is true. Mullally has fucked antigioni too
Jesus Christ what a mess, I can’t follow Antigen she knocks me sick. Who is the PT need to see if his looks are worth all this drama 😂

• Haha