Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys it’s not uncommon in Edmonton to bank transfer because the police are not thick, when they do these deals. He has always done bank transfer or cash in gym gear. Since I known him!
Then he will jog to the shop, you will jog/walk to the shop hug him while he exchanges the goods.
His sister does FlyHigh… an undercover service like deliveroo but for 🍃💨

As for tiggers.. As if Greece haven’t suffered enough.. mind you the bearded lady did alright.. 🙊

The sad thing is he will read this and get his crayon out to write it down as a business plan 😂🙄
Crayon!!! That one was a violation 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Daily Mail is reporting tiggers wants to represent Greece in Eurovision 2023 and has submitted 3 songs to the greek selection to be considered ! I am shock
Lemonade goes sour by tiggers
My boyfriend is my step dad by tiggers
I am amazing and everyone is jealous by tiggers

• Haha
Reactions: 16

joibly

God this bitch is laughable
Please everyone just imagine I say “Ok let me cook something for you?” .. what you expecting? Something warm? Filling? Homemade burger even?

Not this bitch.
“Davide and I cooked for each other. I made him Tzatkiki and he promised he would make me a tirimisu”

SO HE DIDNT COOK FOR YOU THEN TIGGERS. You made him a dip and he said IOU.

“I wish I pursued Davide” babe he didnt like you that much. Idiot

loooooool it’s even more funny that he made the tiramisu for Ekin su when they went exclusive 😂 Tiggers please FIND SOME SHAME!!!!

Her recent post from the NTA’s where she’s begged it with all the actual celebs, things never change, we know they aren’t her friends and she must go round saying to everyone ‘can I take a picture with you’ 🤢

• Haha

EllieMae21

2AD239EF-9C3A-452E-8DFC-5B2C1765D5DB.jpeg

I have never seen someone with such a shit fashion sense???? All these “fans” cannot be thinking this is a look?? She looks like a fucking hooker

For the red carpet all she can do is a bikini top and sarong combo???? Like come ON! Read the fucking room

It’s not everyday stripper heels and tummy out tiggers.

Attachments

• Haha

Kelovesorangesoda

Chatty Member
ok Yel said she can't actually tell if its ello, so can we just leave it now?
it's clearly upsetting her, Yel said Martini0404. babydoll22 and EllieMae21 and another one jojo911.

let just leave it now.
they've been called out, they know they fucked it.
1667319550054.png

can we get back to Tiggers please?

0D3A48CE-3C0C-4BA2-ADA1-96A61BE667BD.jpeg

So she calls herself a british born cypriot and yet asked to represent Greece not Cyprus???

Am I missing something here?

And the pics from the website really give a good laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Guys this is mad but me and him have many many mutual friends- all of them love the ❄ so he’s probably their dealer too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Vix2801

Woooowwwww. Some people are unhinged! I can only dream of having that much time on my hands 🤣🤣

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
Just read all this and tbh I’m not shocked at the ❄ stuff, don’t think it would make a difference to her career (🥴) if it came out, but she really seems to be a complete piece of work! Can’t believe I liked her when she first went on LI!!! So cringey when these stage mums will do anything to force their untalented lazy offspring into the limelight!

Also (and please don’t lynch me for saying this I mean it in the most light hearted way for those who followed the early bayley isla threads) - remember the mods came on and outed about 4 accounts who were all made by the same person (PBW) to talk to themself? Imagine 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She just jarrs me. I dont wish ill on people but there is something about her I cannot put my finger on? Like there is something off with the whole family

IslandBB

she is an absolute monstrosity

What do we think she will be like at the reunion show I am expecting the following

- Some sort of terrible outfit with her stomach out
- Loud voice projecting all over the studio
- Pushing the producers for an individual segment
- Sitting in the front row
She will also be acting like she is BEST friends with some of the OGs even though there are people from casa who lasted longer than her hahahha

• Haha

realistic_real_life

Ah don’t let one person put you off from sharing it. Even if you are making it up (which I don’t think you are btw), you’ve got the makings of a great book there 😂

olivia321

VIP Member
Why do I think her hair absolutely reeks it’s looks coated in hairspray.

She must of been devastated mr mental health didn’t go to the party, he knows he’s been sussed.

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
If I read “can confirm…” or “not me doing….” again anytime in the next 30 years it will be TOO SOON

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sophiadee

VIP Member
You’d be suprised how crazy some people can be for attention. Even fake text messages said was sent night before but said today on them as if just been sent. Was so much detail and describing Antigoni. No way he’d put all that in a text and bank for drugs come on
There’s a few giveaways looking back. No dealer is that stupid to be giving that much info out to someone they don’t know (babydoll). They also asked for “the same as tiggers” just screams undercover police if you was an actual dealer lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15