Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Antigoni giving me slender man vibes

2170B8C7-7412-41D3-8D1E-50A3283F0D9F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

IslandBB

We get it you've got a flat tummy good for you 🥱🥱🥱🥱
I am by no means body shaming but am I the only one who does not find her body that impressive? I mean, the other islanders also had great physiques so not sure why she is consonantly walking around half naked as if she has the best body to ever exist? I think her outfits are just so tacky.

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Omg just to clarify, that sunshine was confirmed by mods as Same as Ellie mae and martini. 😯 And now they’ve been reported they’re gone? 🫢honestly this thread is so juicy I don’t even care about antigoni anymore 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

mchammerr

VIP Member
EllieMae must be busy with a client at the gym.

A PT and she couldn’t answer a question about the gyms membership price 🤣

• Haha
God this bitch is laughable
Please everyone just imagine I say “Ok let me cook something for you?” .. what you expecting? Something warm? Filling? Homemade burger even?

Not this bitch.
“Davide and I cooked for each other. I made him Tzatkiki and he promised he would make me a tirimisu”

SO HE DIDNT COOK FOR YOU THEN TIGGERS. You made him a dip and he said IOU.

“I wish I pursued Davide” babe he didnt like you that much. Idiot

Attachments

• Haha

joibly

Seriously I cannot believe all this tea, thank you. At least I don’t feel like a complete hitch for disliking her from LI, my gut instinct was right!

We need a sneaky Coke video to come out like Kaz C in dubai although everyone kinda forgot about that.

I also cannot believe that Tiggers and mum are sharing the same dick?! Do you know how sick that is!!! Do they know they are both sharing it?

And also has she not got any shame, going to the NTA’s after only being in the villa for 1 week 😂 EMBARAZZING!!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Imagine keeping up with being 3 people at once. Logging in and out everytime, I can’t cope with having to log back in every 30 days. I almost hope there isn’t a baby how the fuck do you keep up with all that and concentrate on a one year old! I did notice they were always posting late though, like 2am sometimes.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
One reason I still think this psycho ex of his could still exist and just hid behind loads of accounts on here. I believe elloello as well, I think she either has the right person (could explain why they suddenly went private on insta same time they got outed on here) or just simply mistook someone else who matched the description for martini
Surely there can’t be TWO Caribbean Mich Keegs????? 😂

• Haha

EllieMae21

I hope Martini is okay - Ellie do you know if all is ok with her?
Not me logging in because Martini is being savage about tiggers dress choice on insta!!!
I wish I could tell you her insta because she is an absolute angel but my god her stories have me in stitches.
Tonight she was talking about the pride of britain awards and goes “Picture it. You go through hell. So much so that the country acknowledges your hard work and dedication… Then you go up on stage in your posh frock or suit to collect an award and there it is.. The green giant is glaring out through the crowd at them SEETHING she isn’t on stage. As if they haven’t been through enough” then her son makes a noise and she goes “We’re off because you’re giving him nightmares” 😂🙈

Yeah she’s all good ❤

As for tiggers. How many dicks we going for tonight hun?
I’m saying Pete Wicks would have a go for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve got really bad morning sickness and no lie this just made me throw up 🤢
I’m so sorry… if it makes you feel any better Tonia’s nickname is his little pita pocket

Trying to find out what’s happened but something has because he wasn’t allowed to train Tiggers yesterday hence why he wanted to see me

• Sick
  • Haha