Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It did cross my mind in my heartbroken state to fuck Tiggers Dad, become her stepmum and then ground her for about 3 years and make it old school grounding.
No tv. Dinner. Bath. Bed. But to be honest I couldn’t bear to be around her voice. She is the only person I know who can whinge AND growl at the same time!

(I’m only joking, I was pregnant when I found everything out. I was actually devastated)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

RoastPotatoes

As funny as this all is, how truly unhinged is the person behind the accounts? Like honestly, no money in the world could convince me to put my life in the public eye.

• Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
And on that note I’m gonna bow out of this thread now because I really feel like certain users are creating a witch hunt against me. I’ve been on tattle for years and I know theres a handful of people here that believe me and know I’m not a nutter that I know from other threads. I have really bad anxiety and this is just making me feel stupid and upset now. I know who I am and I know I’m telling the truth. This is really upsetting me tbh so I’m gonna go - I’ll still be active on my other threads but I think it’s nuts I’m still being accused.
Almost all of us believe you? The mods are saying that as I’m sure they’ve seen it all before. You’re the closest thing we have to getting to the bottom of this all as you most likely know who it is behind all these accounts and will keep this entertainment going lol, please stay 🙏🏽 it’s fun reading back and reminiscing on the insanity we’ve all just witnessed too lol

kayl1986

VIP Member
God this bitch is laughable
Please everyone just imagine I say “Ok let me cook something for you?” .. what you expecting? Something warm? Filling? Homemade burger even?

Not this bitch.
“Davide and I cooked for each other. I made him Tzatkiki and he promised he would make me a tirimisu”

SO HE DIDNT COOK FOR YOU THEN TIGGERS. You made him a dip and he said IOU.

“I wish I pursued Davide” babe he didnt like you that much. Idiot
He had no interest in Her. Desperado. She can’t let it go

• Haha
Apologies for the newbies, it’s alot.

Just to confirm I did not know any of this when I started out with him.
I thought he was just a personal trainer.
My son is good, funded by me and me alone.
I live about 25 minutes from the Buxtons
And no.
I don’t think they know they’re both doing him!

Tiggers has been on the ❄ for at least the last 4 years…
And yes welcome to the shitshow 🤡

• Haha
Hold the phone, most clothes Tigger's has ever worn
Who’s she fucking come as????
The green one from quality street???

** Sorry I’m cold and Hangry it’s been a long day**

To be fair she looks better than normal but it would have been nice if she had her hair and make up done!
Those awards are the best of the best place to dress elegantly and literally showcase elegant, classy, beautiful dresses
Would have been nice to see something different

I won’t lie I was praying Martini would come back.
I miss her commentary 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Spilttea

VIP Member
💯
When everyone said how pretty and awesome she was when she came to love island I had this exact image of her in my head. No idea what the saw in her 😂 and all the posts crying when she got eliminated lol wild times
None of the other women on LI found her a threat which is why she stayed as long as she did. She bought nothing to the show. She reminded me of Alexandra or Alex from a few seasons back who was bought in for Dr Alex, slightly larger than the other women so didn’t pose a threat on a show where all the men wanted a super tiny woman.

Her reaction to not being able to pick/not being saved(can’t remember now which it was) was hilarious. The puzzlement and confusion. 😂

lozza96

VIP Member
Jesus you cant tell me that hearing all the people shes slept with that she hasnt slept with jacques 😆 something has definetly happened with them two

• Haha

abcdsb7

This is so juicy for a Monday morning 😃

Not me waiting by my phone to see the Mods verdict

• Haha
Reactions: 14

joibly

I could also see her entering the Eurovision Song Contest at some point, she gives those vibes. Tacky pop

boohoohun2

Just read this thread… I’m so sceptical about it all. Those 3 accounts exposing seem to type the same and seem to post one after the other. Also, in the screenshots of the messages it said ‘today’ so was the messages sent today?
If it is all true then wow it won’t be long before Antigoni gets exposed. I’m surprised she hasn’t been already, she hangs around a lot of people.

• Angry
  • Heart