Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
calling her shein shakira is genereous , I was thinking more like Aliexpress Shakira or Poundland Shakira or Madam Tussads Shakira where they look nothing like the actual celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Notredamn

VIP Member
Probably in the minority but I kind of believe the gist of the story because it’s that random, where would it come from to be made up?! If someone was going to make shit up about Antigoni’s life, why not pretend to be an ex mate or a mate of her sister’s or a far-flung family member?
But the fuck up was inventing the other accounts and over egging the pudding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dizzymichelle

It’s all fake. All lies. Don’t make excuses to what clearly is a dangerous person. Having a well known member backing them up and now is silent says it all to how deep this prob is. Is there a baby is there martini prob not. But they enjoy the tattle clout. How sad must their life be
I gave birth over the weekend so I am currently in that newborn stage where I have a lot of time (while feeding) to sit around at all hours. I went back through all the posts and it's actually very disturbing how they were changing up accounts to have the conversations. Sometimes 3 or 4 in a row.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Wtf I thought this thread died yesterday and Martini came back😆😆😆😆 madness utter madness. But I love it mick

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She has the neck of an ox and such a manly jaw. She really reminds me of Nadia from Big Brother from yonks ago (the transgender)

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I fucking KNEW IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

the whole thing was ridiculous but the drug dealer thing was what killed me off. How pathetic.
hahahahaha FYI my drug dealer takes apple pay, samsung pay, google pay & he has a portable card reader he takes on drug dealers with him. he also says it’s 2 4 1 for caribbean michelle keegan lookalikes

• Haha

liarliarpantsonfire

Why would you pick the PT of someone who was in love island for 5 minutes to create a fantasy around?
personally I believe what @elloelloello said and that Martini is a real person/the baby mama of the PT, but then she created fake accounts of other people in their lives to "back up" her story, because if not yeh wtf at least choose royalty or something 🤣

• Haha

EllieMae21

She’s the sort to be pulled over for speeding then tells everyone she wasn’t speeding it was because the officers fancied her 🙄

Desperate

• Haha

throwawaykid12

That’s actually fucking crazy hahaha “only 1 personality here” you forgot the three 0’s after that, thread suggestion:

Antigoni #2 - Haunted by the ghost of Martini

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think if Antigoni was gonna happen she would have happened by now, the amount of money her parents have thrown at her career. It’s actually embarrassing that despite her mother’s efforts she is still just a hanger on to the actual love island finalists, well Paige anyway. I don’t think Gemma and Ekin Su have gone near her.