Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Solpaqueen

I am so gullible i believe anything i read and so have told people what I thought was extra hot 🍵 about Tiggers. Will i tell them it was false? No I've decided to let my lying words fly out into infinity to bear witness against her as she's too cocky and I hate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is being roasted on Twitter for her outfit

Do I get in trouble for posting screenshots from twitter??
Leave it to me, if they come for anyone it will be me. I’ll upload them now x

C8749C3A-C734-4B72-841A-5B3370125878.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EllieMae21

Not really gossip but he’s been bragging about his lil tiggers in the gym so much so that I’ve gained two new clients from his lazy approach!
If you’re not in a somewhat decent shape he wont take you seriously or turn up.. So the women came to me saying “do you train normal people not just z listers”

So thanks for that captain cucumber!! Horrible prick

You’ve gotta remember the guy is supposedly a “life coach” and a 1:1 personal trainer!
Who the fuck does he think he is to be like that when people are asking him for help!!!

Makes me so mad

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

mchammerr

VIP Member
People are not well lol. Just read this thread and glad I wasn’t the only one who could blatantly tell that was one person on multiple accounts. Why have they all suddenly stopped posting at the same time 😂

Ps. I am also happy to be proven wrong 😅 Can a mod please confirm or deny those accounts were the same person?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Daily Mail is reporting tiggers wants to represent Greece in Eurovision 2023 and has submitted 3 songs to the greek selection to be considered ! I am shock

• Haha
  • Wow

Sez99

VIP Member
Her hair is rotten needs a deep conditioner.

banging body but ffs put it away.
I don’t like her body, I think she’s proper HENCH. Like broad shouldered so she needs all that hair as a distraction.

ShakirNAH still has me tickled as a name for her, whoever said it you are a funny bastard !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Whenever a thread I’m lurking on grows by like 10 pages in a day it’s always an absolute treat. Antigiphonies 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

olivia321

VIP Member
I saw this creature walking round Manchester like a tourist celeb last week when I was on my lunch, all I could hear was this deep husky voice she is the leader of the Z list social PR 15% off with my discount dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused. So Martini is the one who has a a baby with the PT apparently and they met after he manhandled her in front of everyone and she called him a prick?
Classic love story!!

• Haha
Darran calls her Tiggers in bed and it’s her nickname
He goes “Yooooo my lil baby tiggers” whenever he see’s her
True! Did this on the phone to me “She is my lil baby.. My lil baby tiggers. I love that girl man” 🤢
You’re 20 years her senior and fucking her mum. Stop this madness

• Sick

cocochino

Chatty Member
Nothing to report really, he feels as though tiggers and the whole fam were up his ass and since becoming more famous they dont take training or him seriously. Tonia has apparently backed off too (probably because she has been outed on here)

In his words “I thought it was going to boost my career but I’m still in the same shit situation struggling which is why I’m smoking and selling as much as I am”

So I told him to keep his nose and hands clean, that life can change if you stay out of trouble.. to which his response was “Well I made £950 from shotting yesterday” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Careful he doesn't find these posts. I don't want him getting angry and coming after you.

• Heart

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Am I the only one who’s gutted cos they were clearly happy to keep going and we could’ve had some fun 🤣

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
She looks soooo much like shreks Mrs in that dress wowwww.
I bet Pete w is only hanging off her because he knows she’s got a few grams in her purse 🍚 🥄

• Haha

PenelopeStraw

guys..! I lurked on this thread ages ago cos of the hilarious thread title, saw it blowing up today and just read through all the drama - wow what a wild ride!!!

I think my fave though is the Antigophonies talking about the suitability of sliders in a gym 💀 this person seriously had ALOT of time on their hands.

Screenshot_20221031-151026_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221031-151038_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Sbax

Chatty Member
God this bitch is laughable
Please everyone just imagine I say “Ok let me cook something for you?” .. what you expecting? Something warm? Filling? Homemade burger even?

Not this bitch.
“Davide and I cooked for each other. I made him Tzatkiki and he promised he would make me a tirimisu”

SO HE DIDNT COOK FOR YOU THEN TIGGERS. You made him a dip and he said IOU.

“I wish I pursued Davide” babe he didnt like you that much. Idiot
‘He seemed very interested in me’ 🤣🤣 this girl, move on already he didn’t want you hun

• Haha