Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maccat123

VIP Member
Her fucking song keeps coming up on my fyp but it's literally just her dancing to it every time. It's not going to blow up the way she thinks it is. :ROFLMAO:
me too!! I keep pressing not interested but it still comes up 😭😂

Reactions: 1

bringmeagin

Oh lawddddy

Firstly, I said I hoped the call to the Sun was made, for comedy value. Just to imagine an angry Pitta Pocket etc. Couldn’t care less what happens afterwards 😂

Its_Me

VIP Member
Just read all this and tbh I’m not shocked at the ❄ stuff, don’t think it would make a difference to her career (🥴) if it came out, but she really seems to be a complete piece of work! Can’t believe I liked her when she first went on LI!!! So cringey when these stage mums will do anything to force their untalented lazy offspring into the limelight!

Also (and please don’t lynch me for saying this I mean it in the most light hearted way for those who followed the early bayley isla threads) - remember the mods came on and outed about 4 accounts who were all made by the same person (PBW) to talk to themself? Imagine 😂
Nooo you can’t bring PBW in here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Omfg seriously another new member trying to take everyone for mugs. Admin be better deleting this thread. Whatever sunshine. Sunshine mod found you using the same device as martini. Jojo. Babydoll one and so on. Are you bored? Really that hung up over antigoni. It's all fake 😅🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
I actually do not understand Tiggers? So it says she was signed to one of the biggest music labels same as Ed Sheeran but she left to form her own??? But you’d have to be successful before doing that? Or was she dropped?

Don’t know how to post a boomerang from insta, but on her stories the boomerang where she tagged DJ Slick she gives off proper mean girl vibes!!!

elloelloello

VIP Member
Give us a clue please I’ll message her 🤣
I’d love to but she’s private and just under 1k followers and I don’t wanna get into trouble especially I’m completely wrong about this all 😂

but yeah to answer the other question, lots of pics of her and her baby boy, she is very pretty, and loads of’just me and you’ type captions with her son