Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kelovesorangesoda

Chatty Member
Entitled little brat, apparently there is a clip from a podcast doing the rounds and she kicks off because the host reads a comment from a listener saying something like ‘not antigoni making a whole song about Davide’ and then she goes “I WROTE THE SONG IN APRILUUUUHH”
And we see a little glimmer of the real dutty tiggs
this thread is too funny..
must see this immediately!!

Reactions: 2

kayl1986

VIP Member
so does one of them have a kid to the PT who is shagging Tonia & antigoni yeah 😱 I obvs haven’t been paying attention lol I thought that she just knew the baby momma🤣🤣
Yeah martini is also shagging the PT and has a baby. Then another new member come on last night and said martini is busy celebrating baby’s birthday. How a new member would talk as if she knew martini well was also dodgy in my opinion

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah ive just scrolled through to the start that sunshine person has got to be somehow involved as well with the stuff they was saying

elloelloello

VIP Member
yeah I thought it was funny that it was close friends. Was probs just a fake profile that she was sharing it with 🤣 Antigoni would not have seen that Instagram post so don’t know why she made a big deal sharing it or even doing the post in the first place hence why it was just close friends
Whats even more confusing though is the person I think it is- Antigoni follows her and has commented on her pics. So if she was posting all the shit on her stories she would defo have seen it? I don’t know what to think anymore 😂

What has he been on i know his face but cant place it 😂
I swear he did hunted? Or the island (survival one - Not love)

My god what’s that programme called?
Does anyone remember a woman fainting and be taken off because she was starving and had to medically be removed?

pommynoir

VIP Member
That’s what I meant, I wear that stuff hangover not to a clients house so why does he look like such a scruff! He looks like he’s been on a all nighter
Ooo sorry I misunderstood I thought you meant like you do it when you go to a Mates so why can’t he for work. 😂😂😂😂

also, unpopular opinion but I actually like Antigonis dress 😳

kayl1986

VIP Member
That’s defo the same person cos I noticed they type every sentence as a new paragraph, can just tell from the way they speak too. Dead at pretending to barely know their other account and calling it Ella to save face lol
Yeah she's been banned again 🙄

So on top of being a coke sket, she is dutty as well.
Cucumber boy and coke head deserve each other.
Hope you are feeling better, no one derserves to be treated like that.
Cucumber boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She does need to leave off the sesh and have a bath.

I am good thank you lovely, my son made the pain worth it ❤

• Heart

Gossipbabex

Whats even more confusing though is the person I think it is- Antigoni follows her and has commented on her pics. So if she was posting all the shit on her stories she would defo have seen it? I don’t know what to think anymore 😂

Ooo interesting I wish we could see who you think it is lol I know 2 girls who know Antigoni but just from going out