Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palmyra.

She’s now doing cooking classes probably trying to get Brooklyn Beckham to notice her to do a collab
294049FE-B5BC-4EB8-9926-F861CB8A3DE3.png

Reactions: 1

EllieMae21

View attachment 1680375

Tiggers babe you got the caption wrong?
“So honoured to have every1 talk about me because im amazing and they’re not x then i had my make up done with a nod to shreks wifey because she is just 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 apparently they werent all there to see me and I got a bit confused at that but i got to tag along as my mama as i wasnt actually invited i just like to turn up to make it seem like everyone loves me. i got well pissed off tho because mum said i was going to see superheroes? but i never saw spiderman or superman so like WTF
rounded the night off with a good shag and a few grams. everyone talked about my dress so it was AHMAYZINGGGG. Just like me. An tiggers knees xxxx”
“I got well pissed off tho because mum said I was going to see Superheroes and I never saw spiderman or superman”

STOP IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
I’m not a PT, but I’d guess that the difference is that you’re going to your friends house to lay on the sofa not to your place of work to meet clients? If you worked in a bank you wouldn’t meet your clients in gym gear lol.
That’s what I meant, I wear that stuff hangover not to a clients house so why does he look like such a scruff! He looks like he’s been on a all nighter

DonAragona

VIP Member
Tasha advertising it, she must understand that if Antigoni had gotten to the final...Tasha would have been dropped like a stone.

EllieMae21

Ekin Su has said she'd love to represent either UK or Turkey in Eurovision, Imagine Ekin Beating Tiggers again and actually getting in to Eurovision ! The scenes, I want to see it
Now THIS I’d pay to see!!!

Interesting (or not) but I was speaking to my mate who loves instagram and never misses a trick basically there was this girl who grew a following by just being herself and chatting really nice girl, turned down ads, just a good human cant tell you who as her account is private.. anyway she was gonna work with the PT. I just had a nosey… she isn’t even following him anymore, my mate follows her and on her story it literally says she refuses to work with an affair having low life lying little c*nt and to top it off someone who will lie about wanting to help others when all he wants to do is get them high and take money from vulnerable people/wealthy addicts

Tiggers was supposed to boost this guy higher than the clouds… I think she just cost him everything 😂
Good for her for calling him out and tbh I reckon he done it himself! Dont go dipping your wick and cheating on your wife if you don’t want it to bite you on the ass

I just hope the bm on here is ok.. @Martini0404 I hope you manage to find peace x

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I
View attachment 1682502

Blink twice if you need help.

I mean none of us will do anything but I just wanna know if you’re there against your will
🥴 again I never said people shouldn’t, just think people will be shocked initially at most then all will be forgotten about quick like it always does with these people but then I got reminded of the Eurovision thing

Holograms

Chatty Member
Sorry but who cares if it went to press or not?
The point here is she acts holier than thou and she’s snorting coke off her personal trainers bald head and shagging married men! She’s a disgrace and deserves everything that is coming to her and her greedy fame hungry whore of a mother. 😡

What married man did she sleep with?

EllieMae21

Who said about friends of hers making fan pages??
Because I’ve seen a paige and antigoni one now.
Please stop 😫
She goes on like she is the new molly mae
3A03A3B4-4CDB-4D35-8622-C9BF5F021FB2.jpeg

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Literally nobody said they don’t want her to work anymore?

Not representing Greece or Cyprus is the worst I’ve seen people say and that’s more loyalty to their country 💃🏼
Hopefully that’s true with Eurovision but usually there’s not any sort of consequence which is the annoying thing with celebrities cos if any of us did it, we’d lose our jobs