Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon31

Guys does anyone else want this to be more common knowledge? I definitely don’t want anyone to get in trouble but I’m DESPERATE for this to be public hahaha

Reactions: 2
I have so many questions all the time 😂
So he is 48?
So let’s say he committed these offences when he was 20? say he got 4 years?
So how did he get background clearing to work with children???
They’re really serious offences.

THEN.
If I was going to go on a reality show I’d be really worried people would judge me for having a personal trainer like that? It doesn’t really paint me in good light?
It’s not like he was going 32 in a 30 where you could say a little oops sorry naughty me is it?

I truly believe they’re all fame hungry.
The model daughter isnt well known and Tonia wants more publicity so it doesnt matter if it is good or bad?
Doesnt matter if tiggers is off her nut being a skank every weekend because mummy dearest gets alot of press attention?

When I messaged Darran saying I got the number from mullally he was ONLY too happy to divulge everything? Is HE planning on selling tiggers to the paper???

MY BRAIN IS FRAZZLING
I really don’t know but I wouldn’t be suprised if he did sell them down the river first because then he can just gaslight the situation into them being “angry and upset”

I didn’t know half of it when I met him and to be fair, you’d look at him and listen to how he speaks then think everything here is bullshit.
I heard rumours after seeing him for a few weeks and ignored them.

It’s always the way though they are deceptive little fuckers these sort!

Thank you darling! Fuck it let’s all go!!!!
Bring your sick buckets, aladdin shoes, only do one eye in full make up, back comb your hair… Oh but I’ll pass on the line of coke sorry guys. I’m only a fake tiggers fan 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Who’s wearing the fishing net? and who is wearing the aladdin combo? 😂

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
So is this someone on the inside circle. Pretending to be martini if this character exists to spill all this shit but don’t want to out themselves but then made 3 accounts and typed all the same. Exaggerated a whole load of drama 🤔😂 baffling. I don’t think a baby even exists sorry . That’s not to offend you Elloelloello. So I think you’ve got confused who you think is martini if there is a martini😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Surely giving all information that they did. If it was true they was easily identifiable. As if you'd do that and put this "baby" (don't believe there is any baby) at risk and yourself if they're as bad as been said. It's come at the point I can't be bothered to even look at this thread with all the bullshit
so does one of them have a kid to the PT who is shagging Tonia & antigoni yeah 😱 I obvs haven’t been paying attention lol I thought that she just knew the baby momma🤣🤣

• Haha

EllieMae21

Why is nobody watching her walk??? It looks like everyone is sick of the entire family 😂😂😂
If my sister publically called me leng I’d block her

Wow wow wow. What an Idiot! What else did he say about Antigoni to you?

And also I know you’re saying that the PT doesn’t read Tattle but I bet you Tonia and Antigoni do, Tonia reminds me of a Kris Jenner type momager, pimping her kid out for money. Please be careful as it might be obvious it you (unless he does have 100 babymums).

I checked his insta and he’s butters?!

OMG I called it!!!! Either that or she defo reads the thread which is where she got the idea from 😂
He is vile and even worse in the gym.. the way he walks round is like he is idris sodding elba

lmao123

VIP Member
Pitta Pocket and Tiggers are sleeping with the same bloke. Tiggers mum is shagging her daughters PT. Do you know how messed up that is :sick:

Was the whole number matching or just last few digits. As you just need different sims to match the last numbers and you can pick your number with some networks and it's not took. I mean this is someone who made numerous accounts . Text herself etc so I'd say it's possible with the extreme lengths they have gone to already
The last 4 digits matched.
The rest was blurred out

bringmeagin

If the baby exists then, I’d say he’s denied the child and she’s bitter about it

But then again, what do I know, I believed it all 😂

Vix2801

The writing style is super similar. Not sure how much of a coincidence it is that all 3 accounts use a lower case 'i' instead of "I"

boohoohun2

You didn’t word it like that in your first post and there are much kinder ways to go around it and if you look in the thread before Martini even posted people were saying about the PT, Tiggers and the producer, the drug dealer.

Also - And I can’t stress this enough - Martini will gain nothing once it comes out she put his business on the internet. She will only get backlash.
So it’s not even like she is gaining anything.
I said I was sceptical as all 3 accounts type the same. That’s not horrible or nasty lol? I literally said if it’s true fair enough.

in other news her song has now come on my FYP and even my partner went ‘oh god’

J3N1800

I swear he did hunted? Or the island (survival one - Not love)

My god what’s that programme called?
Does anyone remember a woman fainting and be taken off because she was starving and had to medically be removed?
Is this the one? If I remember rightly he was a decent lad

1665995999273.png

I’ll hand it to you, you lot have me in stitches! Wish I found you when Love Island was actually on.. That was an awful time for me and the tea was coming straight from number 69. Literally. 😂

Sometimes when I’m cold and bored I feel like popping my bikini top on and messaging Darran to get a rise out of him to spill some more tea 🤣
Spill it sis!!!!! I bet Tonia was frothing watching Tiggers on tv