Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
No it was defo on this thread because I remember reading it and I don’t read the LI thread, something about the fanpages and also he mum buying the followers after she got
Booted out of love island
It was put on both trying get more attention most likely

Reactions: 1

kayl1986

VIP Member
Been lurking here for the most of this saga. I did smell a rat and was wary but I’m a sceptic anyway 😄 Definitely think the stories stem from some truth though - in theory, you don’t randomly decide to start a vendetta against someone - my guess is that there was some historic bad blood from whatever happened in the past with the PT, probably met Antigoni and fell out with her or took a dislike to her and Martini decided to post here to stir shit.

I do believe elloelloello has nothing to do with it and honestly find some peoples obsession with going on about Martini not being real and to not believe a word of it, is a teensy bit weird too. Why keep bringing it up? 🧐

Back to Antigoni- saw on her stories today that some kid thought she was busking in Athens and gave her money, and she “thought it was cute”. Nah, you were mortified he didn’t recognise you 😂😂😂
I bring it up she's not real because many still hanging on to that story. It is quite deranged the lengths they've gone to. They've lied over everything else do you really think martini is real and PT with his bank card for his drug transactions. Open your 👀
Why bring it up martini is real based on what? How can you assume so after all the lies.it's the same thing you talking she is real as me talking she isn't. I don't tell you that you can't bring it up. But Why keep bringing up she's real and that's ok for you to mention it but i can't. Do you have proof? Unless I see hard proof it's safe to say she's not real.

Elloello knew them very well and backed up their story so it does raise questions but like mod said we'll never know. So I guess that's that. I know many had doubts seen a well known member knowing them didn't question more. Wish iwent with my gut tbh but so many would back Martini then she goes off in a strop. Just like elloello🙊

Last edited:

kayl1986

VIP Member
I’d love to but she’s private and just under 1k followers and I don’t wanna get into trouble especially I’m completely wrong about this all 😂

but yeah to answer the other question, lots of pics of her and her baby boy, she is very pretty, and loads of’just me and you’ type captions with her son
Conveniently account has now gone private so not buying this either sorry 😂

Happy to be proved wrong otherwise

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Also I’m not saying it shouldn’t be done, if I was you Martini I would’ve a longgg time ago mainly for payback on your shitty baby dad as he’s obvs face consequences for sure

Its_Me

VIP Member
Who was the people that said they was in a group chat with her mum or something and she brought loads of followers for antigoni ? Was that the same fake accounts ? 😆
I was thinking about this too, that was on the love island thread wasn’t it? I can’t remember tthe user name though.

EllieMae21

Ladies and gentleman…. Tiggers and blow up dolls.. I can confirm these are the crimes and that’s not even all of them
“Tiggers and Blow up dolls” 😭😭😭😭😭

So is he screwing around with Tiggers still or just supplying the snowfall?

I am invested because I took an instant dislike to him parading around the gym like he owned it and then to tell everyone that his tiggers was the newest bombshell in there he literally couldnt keep his mouth shut

Tiggers if you’re reading here, the pain he has caused, the damage he has done/is capable of doing. Show us you have some back bone and kick him to the kerb. Use a decent PT,. one who is a convincted criminal

Gossipbabex

yeah I thought it was funny that it was close friends. Was probs just a fake profile that she was sharing it with 🤣 Antigoni would not have seen that Instagram post so don’t know why she made a big deal sharing it or even doing the post in the first place hence why it was just close friends

Mmm very weird, it’s weird enough doing the most on here but even weirder to create a narrative on Instagram too lol where’s the mods at ?

EllieMae21

Here’s one I’ll confirm (forgive me father for I have sinned)
View attachment 1655721

This is tiggers ex - Jack.
He was on tv too
Clash of lifestyle and clash of wannabe fame hungry brats 👌🏾
I’d rather have him than the PT….

I swear he did hunted? Or the island (survival one - Not love)

My god what’s that programme called?
Does anyone remember a woman fainting and be taken off because she was starving and had to medically be removed?
Bear Grylls The Island?

bringmeagin

I do agree about the set up pap thing, although coco is bitter… nobody wants a photo of her after all 🤣

@elloelloello
Can’t wait for the video of you dancing to her raw talent songs… All we want to know is did you do the run with your tongue out at the end???
Was it before or after the c*ke??
Did you have a great time???
Spill the powder beans!!!
That song was in my brain for weeks, constantly popping up whilst I was aimlessly scrolling TikTok

DonAragona

VIP Member
she is an absolute monstrosity

What do we think she will be like at the reunion show I am expecting the following

- Some sort of terrible outfit with her stomach out
- Loud voice projecting all over the studio
- Pushing the producers for an individual segment
- Sitting in the front row
Hosting?