Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you pick the PT of someone who was in love island for 5 minutes to create a fantasy around?
personally I believe what @elloelloello said and that Martini is a real person/the baby mama of the PT, but then she created fake accounts of other people in their lives to "back up" her story, because if not yeh wtf at least choose royalty or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I only recently found this thread I'm gutted they were all the same people - I was loving it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
personally I believe what @elloelloello said and that Martini is a real person/the baby mama of the PT, but then she created fake accounts of other people in their lives to "back up" her story, because if not yeh wtf at least choose royalty or something 🤣
Ooh are you doubting elloelloello.
What I don't get is she says these people are real as watching her Instagram then all of sudden its now private. This is not accusing but after the bullshit that's been said. It's hard to know if these people do exist without proof. So I'm going say they don't exist elloello must have got confused hopefully

Reactions: 4
This has been WILD 😂😂😂 those conversations with each other too 😭

I was enjoying the 🍵 and on the fence while reading but the things that always struck me as odd were:

- The writing styles / over the top stories
- The timeline of martini's involvement with darran - said tit went down while pregnant last year but was also still with him/around the buxton house during love island??
- The extent of what Ellie conveniently overheard in the gym
- The babydoll and darran convo

Ah well, here for the entertainment either way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the options are either;

1. The poster has made up a complete fantasy based off the real name and photos of the personal trainer

2. The poster has done as above, but also using details of real people that are in the personal trainers life. So could have been nosying on social media and found the real name of his ex girlfriend etc, So if someone knew her in real life then it would look to them like it is her and it’s real. Concerning if someone has used her Son’s date of birth though when she’s not someone in the public eye

3. It is actually the ex girlfriend and she made the other accounts to back herself up

Whichever it is, the poster is clearly off their rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow 😩 I think this thread was on like page 8 until martini came with the ‘tea’. I do also think it’s a scorned ex of the PT’s, who tf has that much time and effort to do all this. The thread ‘tea’ was mainly about him and his drug enterprise rather than Antigoni it was very random. But I too, was fooled :(

Highlights for me:

- Ellie saying martini was beautiful and too good for the PT 😂
- when someone questioned the veracity, martini had a sh*tfit and left, only to come back after some encouragements from her fake accounts
- them all inviting each other on a night out
- me feeling genuinely concerned for martinis safety after disclosing all this (I’m an empath what can I say, I feel so dumb)
- babydoll saying how easy it was to get drugs off the pt from the number on his insta profile haha

I would LOVE to know the real identity of this person!!!

This thread has been entertaining for reasons other than it’s original purpose but I’m still hoping we can use it to continue to chat about tiggers

Oh wait is the pitta pocket thing made up or not coz I’m actually howling if it is 😂

All I wanna know is is Antigoni’s nickname really Tiggers or what
I believe this as her insta bio says ‘an-tigger-knee’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it was someone he (the PT) fucked over or behaved like a fuckboi with who was trying to get revenge on him and using his connection to Antigoni to do so. It wouldn’t surprise me that tiggers does coke or has a regular dealer or that PT treats women like tit. It’s all common practice. But I have to hand it to MicheMartini, the time investment alone in making fake accounts, creating text conversations and whatnot, that some dedication to your end goal.

Reactions: 6
At least I can say, I’ve witnessed one of the tattle multiple personality accounts happening lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine it was Antigoni and Co all trying to set a trap to see who from on here would ask the PT for coke?

If you like your anonymity on here don’t ever interact with random Instagram accounts with your real profile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Tiggers- A Caribbean Michelle Keegan she is not, Martini you have lost the plot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Whoever it was you can probably assume they are still here reading this and posting under another name. Weird behaviour

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.