Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And on that note I’m gonna bow out of this thread now because I really feel like certain users are creating a witch hunt against me. I’ve been on tattle for years and I know theres a handful of people here that believe me and know I’m not a nutter that I know from other threads. I have really bad anxiety and this is just making me feel stupid and upset now. I know who I am and I know I’m telling the truth. This is really upsetting me tbh so I’m gonna go - I’ll still be active on my other threads but I think it’s nuts I’m still being accused.
oh babe don’t!!! You were just another person like a lot of us who just believed what they said. Whoever has an issue with that is stupid, you’re clearly not a troll and you shouldn’t leave cos other peoples stupid opinions 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And on that note I’m gonna bow out of this thread now because I really feel like certain users are creating a witch hunt against me. I’ve been on tattle for years and I know theres a handful of people here that believe me and know I’m not a nutter that I know from other threads. I have really bad anxiety and this is just making me feel stupid and upset now. I know who I am and I know I’m telling the truth. This is really upsetting me tbh so I’m gonna go - I’ll still be active on my other threads but I think it’s nuts I’m still being accused.
Almost all of us believe you? The mods are saying that as I’m sure they’ve seen it all before. You’re the closest thing we have to getting to the bottom of this all as you most likely know who it is behind all these accounts and will keep this entertainment going lol, please stay 🙏🏽 it’s fun reading back and reminiscing on the insanity we’ve all just witnessed too lol

Reactions: 15
Nahhhhh imagine making another account to hype yourself up as the Caribbean Michelle keegan I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can assure you all I’m not ffs!!!! Actually annoying me now having to justify myself! 🙃
I'm just being honest 🤷‍♀️. Mods are unable to know for sure and can't verify someone isn't someone else.

We can say with certainty when someone has multiple accounts and they all use the same device and internet connection, but can't the other way around.

Unlike the host of other accounts who all matched yours didn't and there's nothing suspect we can see on the backend. That's the most we can really confirm.

Reactions: 17
Referencing Michelle Keegan is quite specific and quite weird, out of all the celebs you can compare yourself to you choose a former soap actress who is now more well known for her marriage to someone from Towie and her catalogue collection then anything related to acting. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Referencing Michelle Keegan is quite specific and quite weird, out of all the celebs you can compare yourself to you choose a former soap actress who is now more well known for her marriage to someone from Towie and her catalogue collection then anything related to acting. 😂
She’s also clearly black/ mixed as well if she’s Caribbean so why not be normal and pick a black/ mixed celeb to compare herself to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she must have loved corrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s also clearly black/ mixed as well if she’s Caribbean so why not be normal and pick a black/ mixed celeb to compare herself to lol
I did think this at the time. And the story of how she started dating the PT was odd too. I still fell for it though lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused. So Martini is the one who has a a baby with the PT apparently and they met after he manhandled her in front of everyone and she called him a prick?
Classic love story!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you pick the PT of someone who was in love island for 5 minutes to create a fantasy around?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to need counselling after this

‘so where do your trust issues come from?’
The antigoni thread on tattle🥲🥲😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.