Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you may mean EllieMae21 and yes it's all the same person, and jojo911 is another of their accounts.

People are only allowed one account on tattle and all are up to no good so all blocked.

Always if you have questions for mods post them here. I can see people chatting away asking mods questions on that thread but unless it's posted here or reported no one is seeing it.
Please can you confirm for the people at the back that I am not this person also! It’s driving me mad!

Reactions: 2
Well 😳🤣 Calling yourself caribbean Michelle Keegan though wahahahhaah 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
definitely someone with a serious vendetta against her/PT/Tonia. Just read a lot of it back and it’s so funny in hindsight! She was very clever. She made the EllieMae account claiming to be a pt because the pt in his gym is also called Ellie! 😂😂😂

Please do 😊 I’m sure Yel would of banned me too if I was in on it.
This is what I meant she was basing herself on people in that circle that’s why you thought you knew who they were!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sunshine living has to be her too!
Hasn’t been active since Friday morning, so around the same time as the others. Also said she had receipts but couldn’t see a single one she claimed she posted when I searched her (as all the accounts limit who can view their profile)

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t been active since Friday morning, so around the same time as the others. Also said she had receipts but couldn’t see a single one she posted when I searched her (as all the accounts limit who can view their profile)
She kept saying ‘message me for receipts’ I am dead how could one be bothered with all that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please can you confirm for the people at the back that I am not this person also! It’s driving me mad!
Moved all posts here.

You don't appear to be, but to be honest we can never 100% know for sure as it's not difficult to use another device and internet connection

• Heart
Reactions: 8
definitely someone with a serious vendetta against her/PT/Tonia. Just read a lot of it back and it’s so funny in hindsight! She was very clever. She made the EllieMae account claiming to be a pt because the pt in his gym is also called Ellie! 😂😂😂

Please do 😊 I’m sure Yel would of banned me too if I was in on it.

Clever or creepy?

Reactions: 5
This is what I meant she was basing herself on people in that circle that’s why you thought you knew who they were!
Sorry about that I feel really stupid now! 🙈🙈🙈

Moved all posts here.

You don't appear to be, but to be honest we can never 100% know for sure as it's not difficult to use another device and internet connection
I can assure you all I’m not ffs!!!! Actually annoying me now having to justify myself! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To those of you who don’t know me I got in an argument with someone in the gym which is how I met Darran. So I do know EllieMae.
Darran then grabbed me at the top of the stairs and said he will let me go when I do 20 burpees or give him my number. I called him a prick and he kissed me..
Everybody clapped it was very embarrassing
“Everybody clapped” oh my god

• Haha
Reactions: 47
See, here’s the thing, I get the “things aren’t adding up” on other threads but never felt confident enough to call them out. I knew something wasn’t right with this thread when all these alleged women were openly discussing their private lives and saying the most outrageous things that if they were true would put them at risk. Earlier on someone did call them out and was shouted down and told to stop.
Pretty sure there are some equally unhinged people on some other threads, they say something contentious, get called out by reasonable posters and then all of a sudden 3/4 new posters will pop up backing them up and causing a pile on the person who called them out. So annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Everybody clapped” oh my god
This cringed me the duck out

See, here’s the thing, I get the “things aren’t adding up” on other threads but never felt confident enough to call them out. I knew something wasn’t right with this thread when all these alleged women were openly discussing their private lives and saying the most outrageous things that if they were true would put them at risk. Earlier on someone did call them out and was shouted down and told to stop.
Pretty sure there are some equally unhinged people on some other threads, they say something contentious, get called out by reasonable posters and then all of a sudden 3/4 new posters will pop up backing them up and causing a pile on the person who called them out. So annoying.
Yeah I feel bad for this person now as I was one who doubted them! Just had people question me myself when I posted receipts and it was very frustrating so thought it was the case here but I did not expect all this 🤣

Reactions: 8
Moved all posts here.

Yes I doubted them and they all get aggressive and are backing eachother up and saying message for receipts. People got confused with wellknown member also backing them and still saying the baby and they know her but now instagram is now all of sudden private which is a coincidence. You never know who is genuine on here. I don’t care if the names are apparently working at the gym because I don’t believe that either now. So take everything with pinch of salt now. Especially mods can never know for sure with different devices and internet connections.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thinking about how Martini left the thread bc someone didn't believe her, and so she encouraged herself to come back to the thread dramatically 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
And on that note I’m gonna bow out of this thread now because I really feel like certain users are creating a witch hunt against me. I’ve been on tattle for years and I know theres a handful of people here that believe me and know I’m not a nutter that I know from other threads. I have really bad anxiety and this is just making me feel stupid and upset now. I know who I am and I know I’m telling the truth. This is really upsetting me tbh so I’m gonna go - I’ll still be active on my other threads but I think it’s nuts I’m still being accused.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.