Antigoni #2 Tiggers & The Mysterious Case of the Caribbean Michelle Keegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have nothing really to add but needed to find this thread bc shes coming up on my FYP on her ski holiday skiing with no helmet on, she must be deleting comments about it because it’s just not a done or accepted thing and frankly it’s doesn’t make you bleeping cool to ski without one.
Is she singing her annoying song on the slopes?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went through the last thread today and my god, what a wild ride 😂 parking myself here to see if martini ever returns.
There is someone on the malin Anderson thread , claiming to know who her baby daddy is and has inside info, not saying anything but reminds me of someone, even the way they talk 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Went through the last thread today and my god, what a wild ride 😂 parking myself here to see if martini ever returns.
There is someone on the malin Anderson thread , claiming to know who her baby daddy is and has inside info, not saying anything but reminds me of someone, even the way they talk 👀
They actually returned after this Antigoni situation so wouldn’t put it past them to be this person on Malin’s thread 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4