Antigoni #2 Tiggers & The Mysterious Case of the Caribbean Michelle Keegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they would have lasted abit longer

Wonder what happened to the Cartier bracelet? 🤣
Her statement says “many of you have been on this journey with us since the beginning” it’s barely a journey 😂 been a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her statement says “many of you have been on this journey with us since the beginning” it’s barely a journey 😂 been a few months.
I know I knew they wouldn’t last long but I thought maybe a year longer

so Gemma and Luca have broke up haven’t they , Paige said on that podcast that there was a ‘fake’ couple, she tried to be a YouTuber , PLT, etc etc she’s tried to go down molly Mae route

Reactions: 5
so Gemma and Luca have broke up haven’t they , Paige said on that podcast that there was a ‘fake’ couple, she tried to be a YouTuber , PLT, etc etc she’s tried to go down molly Mae route
I think she will be able to do that with or without Luca s

Reactions: 3

I’m usually just a lurker but this came up on my fyp and I had to share😂 The second hand embarrassment that has just coursed through my veins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

I’m usually just a lurker but this came up on my fyp and I had to share😂 The second hand embarrassment that has just coursed through my veins.

Wow. I'm embarrassed for them both. Antibody sounds like a drag queen and Danica with her over the top dancing is cringe.

So Danica is happy being related as antibody back dancer going forward. Glad tasha had the common sense not to join in

Reactions: 12

Omg this is jokes 😂😂😂 can’t believe people actually paid to go watch that, I’d ask for my money back. I wonder if they did the TikTok dance to the bit that goes ‘Better listen up to what I’m saying’ 👎🏽

Reactions: 7
To be fair she was a support act for another artist so wasn’t even her gig loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re all at it and it’s killing me! They look like aliens!!

I recently caught up with a friend who’s brother was in the same year as Tiggers. Apparently Tonia was part of a mummy WhatsApp group but slowly and surely fell out with all of them. Least surprising bit of tea ever.

Reactions: 8
Trying to remember what Martini referred to Tonias who-ha as, so I can say that this thread is drier than it 🤣

Reactions: 4
That was it, I think- pitta pocket 🤣

Hem hem.

This thread is drier than Tonias pitta pocket!* 🥙

*probably

Reactions: 4