Antigoni #2 Tiggers & The Mysterious Case of the Caribbean Michelle Keegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg hold on I will try find tattoo

Update: can’t find any tattoo pictures but I assume she’ll get tiggers autograph as she had loads posts of it. I did find this video of her POSING up to cameras even if it’s taking the p1ss. It’s so vain of antigoni. And proves she calls paps herself

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry what has she even done that even warrants being such a huge fan 😭

Reactions: 10
I think ya gal Martini is at her work again on the ex love-islander thread 🤣 someone determined to prove that davide is cheating on ekin, the same accounts on posting at the same time replying to each other backing themselves up 🥴🤣 fake tweets and TikTok comments the lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think ya gal Martini is at her work again on the ex love-islander thread 🤣 someone determined to prove that davide is cheating on ekin, the same accounts on posting at the same time replying to each other backing themselves up 🥴🤣 fake tweets and TikTok comments the lot!
personally I think the Ekin stans on there are WAY more ridiculous. I’ve not noticed anybody who seems to be posting from the multiple accounts though to be fair.

Reactions: 1
personally I think the Ekin stans on there are WAY more ridiculous. I’ve not noticed anybody who seems to be posting from the multiple accounts though to be fair.
Yeah I don’t get the obsession with any of them tbh, I just get Martini vibes from a few accounts 🤣

Reactions: 2
What a wild thread that last one was 😂 I’ve come from ex love islanders thread and had to have a read! Can’t believe they sat there responding to themself. Kind of crap you do at 10 years old 🤣

What a wild thread that last one was 😂 I’ve come from ex love islanders thread and had to have a read! Can’t believe they sat there responding to themself. Kind of crap you do at 10 years old 🤣
just to add has anyone thought to go on the PT’s fbook and look at likes/comments/friends for someone who may look like this martini aka ‘ Caribbean Michelle keegan’ can be a pretty good giveaway 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have just seen a tiktok of antigoni and some other islanders singing at the "britain get singing" and omg how embarrassing that she is a "singer" and her voice is that horrid

Careless whisper ruined with auto tune and a fake attempt at being raspy that is actually just a smokers cough lol

Reactions: 6
I have nothing really to add but needed to find this thread bc shes coming up on my FYP on her ski holiday skiing with no helmet on, she must be deleting comments about it because it’s just not a done or accepted thing and frankly it’s doesn’t make you bleeping cool to ski without one.

Reactions: 5
I have nothing really to add but needed to find this thread bc shes coming up on my FYP on her ski holiday skiing with no helmet on, she must be deleting comments about it because it’s just not a done or accepted thing and frankly it’s doesn’t make you bleeping cool to ski without one.
Probably can’t find one big enough to fit her moon head and unbrushed hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8