Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawaykid12

There is nothing to recap as all bullshit. Antigoni chat should stay in ex loveislanders
I seem to be missing the “Mod” beside your name??? Antigoni has well over 10k followers and therefore this thread will be staying open. You’d nearly think you had some kind of personal stake? Getting a bit weird now how obsessed you are with closing it - get over it babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Palmyra.

I created the Shakira from Shein thread and did at the time wonder if anyone would post enough about this monster

So glad I did as Carribean Michelle keegan will live on in tattle infamy

back to Tiggers her music video was horrendous and she needs to give the singing career up as her music career will forever be a flop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

cbingyd

I seem to be missing the “Mod” beside your name??? Antigoni has well over 10k followers and therefore this thread will be staying open. You’d nearly think you had some kind of personal stake? Getting a bit weird now how obsessed you are with closing it - get over it babe x
Absolutely, it got very bizzare… I was just a silent watcher on the other thread but this person seems obsessed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

throwawaykid12

Absolutely, it got very bizzare… I was just a silent watcher on the other thread but this person seems obsessed.
Absolutely!!! The amount of comments trying to push the thread closed, so weird, it’s a gossip website miss girl🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

panini

VIP Member
There is nothing to recap as all bullshit. Antigoni chat should stay in ex loveislanders
You don’t need to join the thread. The last thread was too entertaining to finish. This thread is defo not going to make it to a third, but no harm keeping it open in the hopes we are reunited with our Caribbean Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I’m usually just a lurker but this came up on my fyp and I had to share😂 The second hand embarrassment that has just coursed through my veins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

mchammerr

VIP Member
I think ya gal Martini is at her work again on the ex love-islander thread 🤣 someone determined to prove that davide is cheating on ekin, the same accounts on posting at the same time replying to each other backing themselves up 🥴🤣 fake tweets and TikTok comments the lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Holograms

Chatty Member

I’m usually just a lurker but this came up on my fyp and I had to share😂 The second hand embarrassment that has just coursed through my veins.

Wow. I'm embarrassed for them both. Antibody sounds like a drag queen and Danica with her over the top dancing is cringe.

So Danica is happy being related as antibody back dancer going forward. Glad tasha had the common sense not to join in

Reactions: 12

panini

VIP Member
I thought they would have lasted abit longer

Wonder what happened to the Cartier bracelet? 🤣
Her statement says “many of you have been on this journey with us since the beginning” it’s barely a journey 😂 been a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

yayoi

Sorry what has she even done that even warrants being such a huge fan 😭

Reactions: 10

Wills315

VIP Member
Went through the last thread today and my god, what a wild ride 😂 parking myself here to see if martini ever returns.
There is someone on the malin Anderson thread , claiming to know who her baby daddy is and has inside info, not saying anything but reminds me of someone, even the way they talk 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10