Antigoni #2 Tiggers & The Mysterious Case of the Caribbean Michelle Keegan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing to recap as all bullshit. Antigoni chat should stay in ex loveislanders
I seem to be missing the “Mod” beside your name??? Antigoni has well over 10k followers and therefore this thread will be staying open. You’d nearly think you had some kind of personal stake? Getting a bit weird now how obsessed you are with closing it - get over it babe x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I created the Shakira from Shein thread and did at the time wonder if anyone would post enough about this monster

So glad I did as Carribean Michelle keegan will live on in tattle infamy

back to Tiggers her music video was horrendous and she needs to give the singing career up as her music career will forever be a flop

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There is nothing to recap as all bullshit. Antigoni chat should stay in ex loveislanders
You don’t need to join the thread. The last thread was too entertaining to finish. This thread is defo not going to make it to a third, but no harm keeping it open in the hopes we are reunited with our Caribbean Michelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I seem to be missing the “Mod” beside your name??? Antigoni has well over 10k followers and therefore this thread will be staying open. You’d nearly think you had some kind of personal stake? Getting a bit weird now how obsessed you are with closing it - get over it babe x
Absolutely, it got very bizzare… I was just a silent watcher on the other thread but this person seems obsessed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omfg that last thread was unhinged 😂 Who would’ve thought Antigoni would create this most attention 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, it got very bizzare… I was just a silent watcher on the other thread but this person seems obsessed.
Absolutely!!! The amount of comments trying to push the thread closed, so weird, it’s a gossip website miss girl🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Woah guys 🤯 I didn’t check this thread for a while and it all bloody went down didn’t it 🤣

Anyway, I just came here to say someone needs to give her hair a deep condition becos them curls are suffering 😘

Reactions: 8
Feel like pure tit just want Martini back x
That was such an odd thing to say, was it elloello (or whatever) that said that? I remember thinking how dramatic that was 🤣
Poor Antigoni, at least she’s gotten 2 threads on Tattle, that means you’re somewhat relevant, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s very telling which ex Islanders went to Antibody’s gig… all the stand-out Islanders who are doing well stayed well clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not Antigone related, but I’ve just seen in the daily mail Gemma and Luca have split

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6