Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a bit of a blub. Empty nester, missing my grown up daughters and just feeling meh. I just wanted to say you have ALL made such a difference to me since I joined Tattle. 🤗 😘 Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Missing you all trolls x

Closing her thread is a load of bullshit 😒
This isn’t how I predicted the demise of the thread at all, it seems very anti-climactic 😅

I’ve had to browse around on the other threads but it’s never the same, could always be guaranteed a decent few pages of bants whenever I checked into her thread.

Hope you are all ok nusties and have found other threads to hang out in 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This isn’t how I predicted the demise of the thread at all, it seems very anti-climactic 😅

I’ve had to browse around on the other threads but it’s never the same, could always be guaranteed a decent few pages of bants whenever I checked into her thread.

Mario thread seems to be popular many hens on there.
@MagicRoundabout sending gentle hugs and love try to look on the bright side you did an excellent job as a mother and your babies have become independent young ladies and you did that with the help of MrM ❤🫂❤❤❤❤❤ L

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Depends if she comes back and starts flogging her shite again, it will reopen, but the longer she leaves it the more likely it is she won't come back. Come to the Mario thread, moves pretty fast and it's very funny!

Reactions: 6
Awww don’t 🥲

ETA How’s the rash on your back doing?
It's much better than it was since the brand of Buprenorphine patches were changed, thank you dear @welshgirl2021 ❤ Calmed down quite a bit now and as always @Miss Ophelia also knows what to say. I was just eating supper earlier this evening and randomly started crying. Bloody hormones!
Definitely recommend Mario's thread dear Nusties for laughs. I've started doing stupid little videos too and it really is uplifting. No trouble on there and very welcoming if you haven't been on before.
Sleep well lovelies xxx 🌙 ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Depends if she comes back and starts flogging her shite again, it will reopen, but the longer she leaves it the more likely it is she won't come back. Come to the Mario thread, moves pretty fast and it's very funny!
You’re right! She has suffered a heartbreaking loss that we wouldn’t wish on anyone. However, in the real world when people have proper (not tend) jobs you have no choice but to go back to work or lose your job. I got two weeks leave when my Dad passed and had to go back and at the time I thought I wasn’t ready but looking back I’m grateful as it helped me get a bit of normality back. Of course I was heartbroken but no amount of time was going to change that. Getting up and dressed and having a purpose every day quite literally saved me.

She doesn’t have that. She can take extended leave but then she has no escape. Just in her house day in day out posting stuff online that in the grand scheme of things is pointless. No actual purpose. The longer she leaves it the more deals she’ll lose and the more she’ll struggle to bounce back.

Reactions: 17
Morning my lovely Nusties!

Hope you all have a lovely day planned. It's bright and sunny here so we'll be spending the day prepping the garden as we're having it all landscaped this week. Am I still allowed to stay if I admit we're having a pergola?

Don't worry though it's not gifted. A xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm having a bit of a blub. Empty nester, missing my grown up daughters and just feeling meh. I just wanted to say you have ALL made such a difference to me since I joined Tattle. 🤗 😘 Love A xxxx
Dearest A. Oh, Magic, I know that feeling so well. No-one warns you about empty nest syndrome. Whenever you’re feeling down, remember the difference that you have made to so many on here, me especially. You are a wonderful, kind hearted lady with a very wicked sense of humour. Such a lovely Troll! 😉. Sending hugs. ❤ R xx

• Heart
Afternoon my lovelies. Hope you’re all having a lovely day enjoying sun/rain/heat/cold!
Sorry to hear you’re missing your babies Magic, it’s a funny time in our lives when they become independent of us and then dependent on someone else. But they do return, often with grandchildren which they drop off with you and leave with a smirk on their faces while you cope with mess and mayhem but oodles of love!!
Mario’s thread is hilarious and keeping me giggling whilst my mind is coping with other things.
Not often posting at the mo because I can’t settle but am reading you all.
Love and hugs to everyone R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
SWMNBN is either milking this to the max or she's just not coming back. Years ago when I was working in an office the rules about bereavement were quite strict. If it was your mother, father, brother or sister you got 3 days, aunts uncles and cousins 1 day and if it was a friend all you got was time off for the funeral. I fail to see how they'll actually manage without money coming in, the mere costs of running that place, plus cars, animals etc, the pot won't last forever when it's all going out with nothing refilling it and let's face it, a normal job that she'd be qualified to do won't pay enough for all the outgoings.

Reactions: 8
I went to a car show today. Spotted Inch’s BFFs there. No sign of JayM though! 🤣

Hope you have all been able to enjoy some lovely weather. ☀

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Same 🥹 there’s been a few times I’ve gone to post and then remembered (she’s started following Landrover this week 👀). I’m here and there in other threads but Hinchs thread was home.
Land Rover and Akon. Michael Bolton and Beyonce must have fallen out of favour.
Grief clearly doesn't affect her ability to grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you lovely A. I am still waiting on results. Trying to keep busy but those 4am wake ups are when the dark thoughts rush in. Should know within the week. Have had some great milestones in my children’s lives (all but one are adults now) and that has given me lots of positive things to focus on ❤ Thank you for thinking of this nusty hen.
Thinking of you @or JusRollWithIt ❤
Yep, 'that' time of the night/morning seems to be when our brains won't shut down and you can't sleep for so many thoughts. We are all with you 🫂 xxx
Dearest A. Oh, Magic, I know that feeling so well. No-one warns you about empty nest syndrome. Whenever you’re feeling down, remember the difference that you have made to so many on here, me especially. You are a wonderful, kind hearted lady with a very wicked sense of humour. Such a lovely Troll! 😉. Sending hugs. ❤ R xx
True, dearest R, @BeeHappy 🐝 it is a strange time of life, grown up kids, menopause, empty nest, aging/loss of parents (oh god, I'm full of joy here!). You start overthinking.
Thank you so much lovely, I've bookmarked your kind words as they mean a great deal to me 🫂 I hope you enjoyed your weekend and the car show! xxx
Afternoon my lovelies. Hope you’re all having a lovely day enjoying sun/rain/heat/cold!
Sorry to hear you’re missing your babies Magic, it’s a funny time in our lives when they become independent of us and then dependent on someone else. But they do return, often with grandchildren which they drop off with you and leave with a smirk on their faces while you cope with mess and mayhem but oodles of love!!
Mario’s thread is hilarious and keeping me giggling whilst my mind is coping with other things.
Not often posting at the mo because I can’t settle but am reading you all.
Love and hugs to everyone R xx
Thinking of you too lovely R. I've heard being a grandparent can be even better than being a parent? I've got one daughter who doesn't want kids and another that does, but happy with 'fur grandkids' just the same! Soup 🐶 has been enjoying travels and staying in nice hotels again apparently. Little diva boiiscchh loves attention!
Sending you a big hug, Love A xxx 🫂

So... regarding SWMNBN, if she resumes her "career," then things crack on as they were. I can't see her jacking it in, despite the current sad circumstances. She should do, even for the sake of her sons and a quiet, normal life. X

• Heart
Miss seeing you nusty trolls over on SWWNBN. had some not so great news about my sons health today feeling abit lost. Hope everyone is okey ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Miss seeing you nusty trolls over on SWWNBN. had some not so great news about my sons health today feeling abit lost. Hope everyone is okey ❤
I'm really sorry to hear this 🫂 I sincerely hope whatever it is can be managed? Such a worry, especially with kids.
We all miss each other, but at least we have this thread. There are always lovely supportive nusties to listen or chat to and I hope you have support at home.
Hugs, A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5