Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont wanna have to play with the other kids on other threads ☹ I like my nusties. It's horrid out there, I wanna go home to the hunch threads and lay in the dog bed.

Hmph.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont wanna have to play with the other kids on other threads ☹ I like my nusties. It's horrid out there, I wanna go home to the hunch threads and lay in the dog bed.

Hmph.
We are a great bunch here just jump in, even if your not sure fly high we won’t let you fall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We are a great bunch here just jump in, even if your not sure fly high we won’t let you fall
You are quite safe and hood company with us here @XNosey-parkerX 🫂
I hope everyone who has had a crappy week or felt rubbish has a better weekend coming up, even in some small way. I feel like I need to plan something to look forward to.
I've just wossschhed my hair and left it to dry au naturel. Therefore I look like a a 1980's rocker as it goes into a natural frizz, but I cba to do anything else to it and it's late!
Thinking of you all. Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are quite safe and hood company with us here @XNosey-parkerX 🫂
I hope everyone who has had a crappy week or felt rubbish has a better weekend coming up, even in some small way. I feel like I need to plan something to look forward to.
I've just wossschhed my hair and left it to dry au naturel. Therefore I look like a a 1980's rocker as it goes into a natural frizz, but I cba to do anything else to it and it's late!
Thinking of you all. Love A xxxx
Magic, you really are my spirit animal! I went to choir this week and we were singing Living on a Prayer. The choir master told us to channel Jon Bon Jovi. I said to do that I need to wash my hair and let it dry naturally…no straighteners allowed!!! 🤣

Hope all you lovelies have a good weekend and that the sun shines for you .
R. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Nusties, I saw one of her bloody H Bargains trucks in real life and thought of you all. Love the 80s rocker look Magic. Have a ssschmaasssching weekend everyone 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi guys. I’ve been enjoying my deep rest but I missed you trolls too much. Thought I’d meekly wave to you all on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh... it's just lovely seeing more nusties here! 👋 @HinchesSousChef - hope you and yours are doing ok. Do you reckon SWMNBN will return? xx
@Yeah....Brackie - How did you contain yourself schweet'arrt? 😲 🚛 Any pics? 🤣
Unless I bovver to straighten my mop or get it done by a hairdresser, it's unruly. I've put it up now, so more "Victorian slob"! Xx
@BeeHappy 🐝 Well we are of the very same year of birth, so of course we are 😍 How cool you are singing Bon Jovi at your choir group! Is it one of those rock choirs I've heard so much about?
I'm going to drag out my 80's tape case to photograph (that I took to school with me back in the day) and still in the same order. Anything from Erasure to Fleetwood Mac, Billy Ocean, Europe, early Kylie and Van Halen. Remember takes getting jammed and shoving a pencil in to wind them back up? Happy days! Xx
What's everyone up to for the weekend?
Love to you all, A xxxx ❤ 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Quiet weekend here, I’ve had a day off today and a fantastic lazy day. I was giving 80s rock vibes this week as I was roasting at work (aircon broken) and had my little USB fan pointing to my face. Told my friend it was blowing my hair like an 80s rock video and she was imagining a Whitesnake video

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do not need to go back to the eighties, husband and child constantly listening to it and the face he still has most on vinyl child is over the moon never a quiet moment here lol better than the stillness of the crematorium.

Reactions: 6
Oh... it's just lovely seeing more nusties here! 👋 @HinchesSousChef - hope you and yours are doing ok. Do you reckon SWMNBN will return? xx
Unless I bovver to straighten my mop or get it done by a hairdresser, it's unruly. I've put it up now, so more "Victorian slob"! Xx
@BeeHappy 🐝 Well we are of the very same year of birth, so of course we are 😍 How cool you are singing Bon Jovi at your choir group! Is it one of those rock choirs I've heard so much about?
I'm going to drag out my 80's tape case to photograph (that I took to school with me back in the day) and still in the same order. Anything from Erasure to Fleetwood Mac, Billy Ocean, Europe, early Kylie and Van Halen. Remember takes getting jammed and shoving a pencil in to wind them back up? Happy days! Xx
No, we’re not a rock choir. Concerts tend to alternate between classical and more contemporary music. I don’t do the classical because I can’t read music so I have to have some idea of how the song sounds! Tbh, I’m not the best singer. I can just about hold a tune. But I love singing, it brings me joy.
I’ve got a quiet day tomorrow, but we’re celebrating my youngest toddler’s birthday on Sunday. As a committed Swiftie, she’s very excited about “feeling 22”!
Lovely to see so many nusty hens moving across from the other thread. Hand up your coat (if you can find the cloakroom!) and stay a while. It’s lovely here.
R xx

• Heart
Quiet weekend here, I’ve had a day off today and a fantastic lazy day. I was giving 80s rock vibes this week as I was roasting at work (aircon broken) and had my little USB fan pointing to my face. Told my friend it was blowing my hair like an 80s rock video and she was imagining a Whitesnake video
Love Whitesnake! I think I know the video you mean! Back in those days, big hair and fans blowing everywhere. I used to turn my head upside-down drying it and again using Loreal Shockwaves Hairspray so it just stuck out everywhere. Needed washing all the time due to amount of crap I put in it!
Piles of make up, eyeliners, Heather Shimmer lippy and backcombed ponytails, we thought we were the dog's bollocks!
Enjoy your peaceful weekend @anniemouse L 🌼 xx
Happy birthday to your youngest toddler dearest R @BeeHappy 🐝 💖 scary how they have grown up so fast. Apart from Mr M, that's all the main birthday's done for the year, there's a load of them between March & May. I hope your daughter has a good time, whatever she decides to do. If going to choir brings you joy then good on you! Xx
It's quite muggy in the 'shire this evening and apart from going out for a couple of hours tomorrow, we haven't made other plans. I really want to do something spontaneous (the me that's always there besides the buggered body) but it's falling on deaf ears. I do get frustrated and always used to organise socials and reunions in my previous loife.
@HoratioHoohah , @Miss Ophelia & @or JusRollWithIt - thinking of you all 🫂 ❤ xxx
@Wize Owl - Hope you and the owlets are ok lovely 🌭 🍌. Lots of love to all nusties and those MIA - A xxxx

• Heart
Hiiii! Hope you’re well too! Love all the non SWMNBN chat here!
Unfortunately I think she will be back. She will skulk back and br even more unbearable and erratic than before. She’s still online following people who have chickens and planning her next content. 🫤
Hope you nusties have lots of lovely plans for the weekend.

• Heart
Oi Oi nusties! Just having a casual walk here by the field and checking the pond if anyone wants to join (IYKYK).

Thinking of you lot while im sipping on a full fat coke. I have real life friends and a real not tend husband I truly love who is a real life rock and not a bleeping pebble I piss on daily (IYKYK), a child a cherish and enjoy every moment with, BUT I have to say I miss you lot and your lemon fanta banter!

I don't miss SWMNBN at all! On the contrary, I hope SWMNBN will use these circumstances to leave for good. The management may well use this event as the reason for her fall but we all know it was a matter of minutes.

Anyway. I hope you are all doing great! Have a fantastic weekend and hope you all remember how to shine your sink! xx

• Heart
Unfortunately I think she will be back. She will skulk back and br even more unbearable and erratic than before. She’s still online following people who have chickens and planning her next content. 🫤
Yep, and gardening/DIY stuff! Maybe she'll do a Madonna and re-invent herself 🤭 (doubtful).
It's great having somewhere we can chat about everything, just shows how important friendship is, especially amongst us all, with similar views! xx
---
Oi Oi nusties! Just having a casual walk here by the field and checking the pond if anyone wants to join (IYKYK).

Thinking of you lot while im sipping on a full fat coke. I have real life friends and a real not tend husband I truly love who is a real life rock and not a bleeping pebble I piss on daily (IYKYK), a child a cherish and enjoy every moment with, BUT I have to say I miss you lot and your lemon fanta banter!

I don't miss SWMNBN at all! On the contrary, I hope SWMNBN will use these circumstances to leave for good. The management may well use this event as the reason for her fall but we all know it was a matter of minutes.

Anyway. I hope you are all doing great! Have a fantastic weekend and hope you all remember how to shine your sink! xx
Oi Oii! @teshhco-tart ❤
I'm glad you've popped on here 🫂
I don't miss SWMNBN or her COAH either.
It is indeed, a golden opportunity to leave for good and live a more normal life, but that's all down to her now.
Have a lovely weekend with litres of cold full fat coke and melted cheese shhhtrings! Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was imaging you more as Bonnie Tyler. Or was it Heart that had a video where they were riding horses towards the camera, big hair blowing in the breeze! 🤣 xx
---
Love Whitesnake! I think I know the video you mean! Back in those days, big hair and fans blowing everywhere. I used to turn my head upside-down drying it and again using Loreal Shockwaves Hairspray so it just stuck out everywhere. Needed washing all the time due to amount of crap I put in it!
Piles of make up, eyeliners, Heather Shimmer lippy and backcombed ponytails, we thought we were the dog's bollocks!
Happy birthday to your youngest toddler dearest R @BeeHappy 🐝 💖 scary how they have grown up so fast. Apart from Mr M, that's all the main birthday's done for the year, there's a load of them between March & May. I hope your daughter has a good time, whatever she decides to do. If going to choir brings you joy then good on you! Xx
It's quite muggy in the 'shire this evening and apart from going out for a couple of hours tomorrow, we haven't made other plans. I really want to do something spontaneous (the me that's always there besides the buggered body) but it's falling on deaf ears. I do get frustrated and always used to organise socials and reunions in my previous loife.
@HoratioHoohah , @Miss Ophelia & @or JusRollWithIt - thinking of you all 🫂 ❤ xxx
@Wize Owl - Hope you and the owlets are ok lovely 🌭 🍌. Lots of love to all nusties and those MIA - A xxxx
Heather Shimmer lippy. Now you’re talking!!! 🤣 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will come back shhhtrong with 'derz loife after deff' and announce a 3rd member of staff.

Wishing you a truly gorgeous weekend, filled with simple pleasures xx

• Heart
She will come back shhhtrong with 'derz loife after deff' and announce a 3rd member of staff.

Wishing you a truly gorgeous weekend, filled with simple pleasures xx
Alas I’m working all weekend. However I will eagerly anticipate my 5 litres of full fat coke later on!

• Heart
Couldn’t give a flying fig if SWMNBN comes back or not there is always someone ready to fill the vacancy,
Hoping the weather is nice everywhere and all enjoy it, whatever you are doing.
same old this end so all good, ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂 L

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely A. I am still waiting on results. Trying to keep busy but those 4am wake ups are when the dark thoughts rush in. Should know within the week. Have had some great milestones in my children’s lives (all but one are adults now) and that has given me lots of positive things to focus on ❤ Thank you for thinking of this nusty hen.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you lovely A. I am still waiting on results. Trying to keep busy but those 4am wake ups are when the dark thoughts rush in. Should know within the week. Have had some great milestones in my children’s lives (all but one are adults now) and that has given me lots of positive things to focus on ❤ Thank you for thinking of this nusty hen.
Sending you lots of love to get through the next week x

• Heart
Reactions: 5