Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
Hello you lovely lot, just wanted to share a little update regarding my son (I posted he had crohn's disease a few weeks ago) Well he started a whole new treatment plan 8 days ago and the change in him has been unbelievable I am absolutely thrilled and bursting to tell everyone and anyone he's finally starting to feel better 😊😊 he's even been back to school this week properly for the first time in months ❤❤
Aw that's wonderful news!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

xxDimplesxx

Thank you I shall look into those. I did watch home fires and was gutted they didn’t carry on. Like everything though they carry on filming the crap but stop the stuff everyone likes! As I’ve got older I just see too much violence against women on tv and too many middle aged white men accepting that’s it’s good viewing. X

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Oh, hunnay. I’m sending you the biggest hug. You‘re not alone. We had the results of my Dad’s biopsy yesterday and it confirms he has stomach cancer. He won’t get a prognosis and possible treatment plan for another week. @xxDimplesxx is right, it doesn’t happen as fast as you would hope it would, and it’s the waiting that is one of the hardest things. Hang in there.
I wish your Dad a full recovery and I’m sending you love and strength. R xx
I'm so sorry lovely.
It's horrible isn't it? Sending you and your family a big hug xx

• Heart
I got my thyroid results back today from Saturday morning's bloods. TSH levels has gone way up. Explains why I feel exhausted, irritable, low etc. It's been stable for years. Gone from 2.66 to 4.09.
1000014917.jpg

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Hello. The weekend has flown by here. I wanted to let everyone who was following along know that I met with the surgeon and my biopsy was negative! They are going to reassess me in 6 months, but for now I can breathe. Thanks for the support and words of comfort and wisdom.
Great news ❤🫂L

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Maybe just me as I take no notice of her, but just reading about PETA giving Katie Price £5000 to not have anymore animals, but she now has a Sphynx Kitten, I thought it was she who must not be named when I seen the pictures, it seems she has had many animals, die in her care or given them away, so question is why are they giving her money?

On another link India's Kim Kardashian faking her own death for clicks might seem trivial. But lying influencers like her are making the world a much more dangerous place for us all, ain that the truth

• Sad
It does MagicRoundabout painful what have they said about it? no barrier cream?
Nothing so far, I've just put up with it but some of those patch marks are weeks/months old. It's like a deep burning itch and hubby has put moisturiser on my back at night. I've also got liquid Morphine for breakthrough pain plus Diazepam, Duloxetine and Co-codamol. Mr M showed the clinical pharmacist at his work & she thinks its an allergy to the plaster.
My surgery are currently 4 GP's short and have an "Urgent only" on their website, so I have hesitated. xxx

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
I had a few mouthfuls, even after that last night I was downing pints of water 😂 I felt like a dehydrated sea sponge 😂
Could you imagine their breath after all that veg then smoking a fag 🤮 I often wonder about the woolly wankers too, if she got rid of them.
Alas, Maldon is a place to go in the summer hols now I have my licence back 😂