Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MagicRoundabout Hey lovely did you manage to see your GP about the reaction/rash you had?
Hi C,
Yes! I was going to message you.
I contacted her Friday first thing and within an hour after submitting my e consult & photo, I got a call back. She was with the clinical pharmacist.
I've had my Butrans patches swapped for Rebrikel. Same drug, Buprenorphine, different brand of patch. So, by Saturday after a week, we will see how it's gone.
I will type more to everyone tomorrow as I'm a bit out of it! I hope everyone is ok šŸ’•
@welshgirl2021 - Thank you and your daughter. I also used hydrocortisone cream which helped. šŸ¤—
Not missing "she who must not be named' - wishful thinking, but wish she would go for good! The last couple of days has been a struggle to keep things light hearted on there I feel? šŸ¤”
Much love A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@MagicRoundabout Omo but I think we hens need to flee the coop to over here, before she who must not be named pulls us all in to the abyss with her, then she really would have something to worry about. As Oscar Wilde said ā€œThere is only one thing in life worse than being talked about and thatā€™s not being talked aboutā€.
@MagicRoundabout glad you got patches sorted out and atmosphere improves soon ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤Well hens the start of another week hope itā€™s a good one for you all ā¤šŸ«‚ā¤šŸ«‚ā¤šŸ«‚ā¤šŸ«‚L

• Heart
Have I missed (for want of a better word) anything over there?
Hope the new patches do the trick Magic.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have I missed (for want of a better word) anything over there?
Hope the new patches do the trick Magic.
Only the debate on whether she who must not be named or if she will pull the rabbit out of the hat, personally I couldnā€™t care less she sold her soul to the devil, every action has a reaction hth L

Reactions: 3
Omo but I think we hens need to flee the coop to over here, before she who must not be named pulls us all in to the abyss with her, then she really would have something to worry about. As Oscar Wilde said ā€œThere is only one thing in life worse than being talked about and thatā€™s not being talked aboutā€.
You are absolutely right and so was he. Infact, you should think about posting that quote on there?
IMO, thread #700, should be left blank.
Personally, I try to lighten the mood with the funny stuff but it is going around in circles, and her 5 day radio silence is just to drum up attention & eventual engagement from the huns. Her time was up long ago and she doesn't deserve the attention. I don't care where she is or why she has stopped posting. I just hope it stays that way as we all want her gone and stopped for good.
The main thread have been dragging along with her. 98% of nusties keep things trucking along and are light hearted. The odd random comes along and you often wonder wtf they are doing or why they are there. It only takes one to bring down the mood.
I don't think SHE or any of us cba anymore. What's the point?
I don't think it's worth making a big deal over #700, it would be nice if they could just bring her threads to a close at that point.

I hope everyone is ok? The weekend was decent in that I got out both days and Sunday lunch was spent with daughter #2 and fiancĆ©. I am just tired and sick of pain - that old battle of mind and body, but so good to get out. Just a price to pay afterwards šŸ¤Ŗ I hope everyone else had a peaceful weekend doing something you enjoy šŸ¤—

This thread is important, but I think there are many that are still unaware of it?
New patch is on day 3, it has been a tad itchy, I can feel it underneath but day 7 (Sat) will reveal all. It could be I'm just allergic to what they are 'all' made of.

Need a holiday! Anyone got any plans for one?
Hugs, A xxxx

• Heart
QUOTE="ā˜†MagicRoundaboutā˜†, post: 19163643, member: 302019"]
You are absolutely right and so was he. Infact, you should think about posting that quote on there?
Personally, I try to lighten the mood with the funny stuff but it is going around in circles, and her 5 day radio silence is just to drum up attention & eventual engagement from the huns. Her time was up long ago and she doesn't deserve the attention. I don't care where she is or why she has stopped posting. I just hope it stays that way as we all want her gone and stopped for good.
The main thread have been dragging along with her. 98% of nusties keep things trucking along and are light hearted. The odd random comes along and you often wonder wtf they are doing or why they are there. It only takes one to bring down the mood.
I don't think it's worth making a big deal over #700, it would be nice if they could just bring her threads to a close at that point.

I hope everyone is ok? The weekend was decent in that I got out both days and Sunday lunch was spent with daughter #2 and fiancĆ©. I am just tired and sick of pain - that old battle of mind and body, but so good to get out. Just a price to pay afterwards šŸ¤Ŗ I hope everyone else had a peaceful weekend doing something you enjoy šŸ¤—

This thread is important, but I think there are many that are still unaware of it?
New patch is on day 3, it has been a tad itchy, I can feel it underneath but day 7 (Sat) will reveal all. It could be I'm just allergic to what they are 'all' made of.

Hugs, A xxxx
[/QUOTE]

Dear A

Your funny slow mo and cartoons ( not sure what to call them sorry) are the highlight of that thread for meā€¦so clever and funnyšŸ˜‚

I agree #700 blank is a great ideašŸ˜ƒ

xx

• Heart
QUOTE="ā˜†MagicRoundaboutā˜†, post: 19163643, member: 302019"]

Hugs, A xxxx
Dear A

Your funny slow mo and cartoons ( not sure what to call them sorry) are the highlight of that thread for meā€¦so clever and funnyšŸ˜‚

I agree #700 blank is a great ideašŸ˜ƒ

xx
[/QUOTE]
Diolch annwyl C šŸŒ¼ @welshgirl2021
That's good to know. Love A bit of creative entertainment, but you know what I mean about the recent mood there?
Too much caring as to why and where that idiot is. The whole point is, we dont want her doing her "thing" or anything?
There's always hope and I'd love to think she's had enough. šŸ¤žšŸ» A xxx

• Heart

Hugs, A xxxx
I wonder if itā€™s the glue? Can you wear plasters?
No holiday but Iā€™m away (locally) with some friends for a crafty weekend on Friday. Looking forward to it.

• Heart
I wonder if itā€™s the glue? Can you wear plasters?
No holiday but Iā€™m away (locally) with some friends for a crafty weekend on Friday. Looking forward to it.
Oh that sounds lovely! Any break is good and that sounds fun. I hope you have a great time with your friends šŸ§”
Yep, it's most likely the adhesive. I have an allergy to ECG sticker pads, latex and elastic cuffs on socks, so that would make sense. Itching is better than pain, so keep telling myself to suck it up!
It's May tomorrow! How fast has this year gone so far? A nice couple of bank holiday weekends. I want to do a middle aged afternoon tea somewhere and stick my pinky out and say "ooh I'm parched/gasping" followed by an "ahhh" šŸ¤£ xx

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout sorry canā€™t help with the holiday idea, but glad you got out two days and spent some time with daughter two and her partner sometime just the different four wall can make a lot of difference so long as it isnā€™t hospital walls or curtains.

@anniemouse a crafting weekend sounds lovely enjoy.
maybe quote could be thread title for 700 and as you say leave blank.

• Heart
Sorry Iā€™ve been missing in action but I have been reading you all. Weā€™ve had some not very nice news regarding a close family relative who at a relatively young age has been diagnosed with cancer. We have been visiting them and are on standby if they need us so as you can imagine weā€™re all in shock. Hopefully the treatment will do what itā€™s supposed to. Love to all R xx

• Heart
Hello everyone, sorry Iā€™m MIA at the moment. Iā€™ve not been feeling well, felt very breathless and shattered and had to have urgent chest x-ray to check for fluid on my lungs and blood test to check for blood clot, thankfully itā€™s not either of them, but blood test showed Iā€™m very low in iron. Medication should put that right but might take some time. Anyhow, just wanted to pop on to say I hope you had a nice birthday dearest A @ā˜†MagicRoundaboutā˜† šŸ’• Iā€˜m sorry Schweeetā€™arrrt, I still owe you a proper reply to your message xxx Hope youā€™re all doing ok, havenā€™t much energy for much at the moment so havenā€™t read through the posts here yet.

I wonder what madamā€™s excuse for being MIA will be, probably BS, but no doubt sheā€™s pisssshed about something šŸ™„ Anyway, sending love and hugs xxx J xxx (Being made to rest, but for once doing as Iā€™m told šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry Iā€™ve been missing in action but I have been reading you all. Weā€™ve had some not very nice news regarding a close family relative who at a relatively young age has been diagnosed with cancer. We have been visiting them and are on standby if they need us so as you can imagine weā€™re all in shock. Hopefully the treatment will do what itā€™s supposed to. Love to all R xx
Dearest R @xxDimplesxx
I am so sorry to hear this šŸ˜” Thinking of you and your family. If you need an ear, I'm always available. Life can be so bloody unfair. Much love to you, A xxxx

• Heart
Dearest @xxDimplesxx Iā€˜m so sorry for what youā€™re all going through, I completely understand the shock you feel. Sending love and hugs xxx J xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello everyone, sorry Iā€™m MIA at the moment. Iā€™ve not been feeling well, felt very breathless and shattered and had to have urgent chest x-ray to check for fluid on my lungs and blood test to check for blood clot, thankfully itā€™s not either of them, but blood test showed Iā€™m very low in iron. Medication should put that right but might take some time. Anyhow, just wanted to pop on to say I hope you had a nice birthday dearest A @ā˜†MagicRoundaboutā˜† šŸ’• Iā€˜m sorry Schweeetā€™arrrt, I still owe you a proper reply to your message xxx Hope youā€™re all doing ok, havenā€™t much energy for much at the moment so havenā€™t read through the posts here yet.

I wonder what madamā€™s excuse for being MIA will be, probably BS, but no doubt sheā€™s pisssshed about something šŸ™„ Anyway, sending love and hugs xxx J xxx (Being made to rest, but for once doing as Iā€™m told šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚) xxx
Dearest J @Wize OwlšŸ¦‰
You poor love ā¤ I have been thinking of you and I'm so sorry to hear you are unwell. Glad to hear your lungs are ok but low iron can really make you feel exhausted and, of course you have also had a busy time, so yes, you must rest and I hope medication helps even if it means black poop! Make sure you eat well too.
Stay strong and don't worry about typing as your wellbeing is the most important thing. šŸ«‚
As for madame, there's hope that she has fecked off and maybe finally realised she has had her day.
Completely spaced out atm, but again, rest is a good thing šŸ¤Ŗ
Will catch up when you are up to it.
Lots of love, A xxxx šŸ’

sorry canā€™t help with the holiday idea, but glad you got out two days and spent some time with daughter two and her partner sometime just the different four wall can make a lot of difference so long as it isnā€™t hospital walls or curtains.
Dearest L @Miss Ophelia šŸŒø
I want to go back on a long haul holiday, but it will require some planning, plus Mr M still has no surgery date and I want to make sure my youngest daughter, also L, and fiancƩ get a house this year too before anything big. Maybe next year for 30th anniversary?
You are right, I'm finding a short lunch or trip out is as good as anything. Hospital, yuck! Here's to as few of those visits as possible! I hope you are looking after yourself too. You are a calming influence and voice of reason ā¤
Love & hugs, A xxxx
---
Dear L @Miss Ophelia
Just a quickie, incase you or anyone else here hasn't seen.
The most recent posts on the other thread are discussing a complete shut down, as in bye bye she and family who must not be named for good and no thread #700 xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you for directions to this little corner. Wouldā€™ve been here WAY sooner if Iā€™d known. ā¤

• Heart
Thank you for directions to this little corner. Wouldā€™ve been here WAY sooner if Iā€™d known. ā¤
Glad you are here lovely šŸ˜
It's been around for a good while and originally created after somebody moaned about off topic chat and they wanted to read about HER and only HER. So, this was suggested and no matter what happens it chugs along quite nicely with a close friendly bunch. A xxx

• Heart