Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope all are well. Mr Sassy-pants had his second operation on Tuesday. He’s doing fine, I was more relaxed this time as I knew what to expect.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@anniemouse glad doggie is doing well, hope you are too and the meds are helping, work going well? Have you decided to stay or look in another department? So long as life is good for you at present I am happy for you. L❤🫂🫂🐾🦴🐾🐕

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@MagicRoundabout daft question when you use that anonymous site up is there a way to watch the new reels? I can see it running in the background but can’t get rid of post announcement. Tia
Hi lovely L @Miss Ophelia 🌼
On the anonymous IG story site (there's several), you just see it with New Reel posted over, so short answer is no, you can hear it but can't watch it, unless you go on her IG and take still screenshots, which is how I did that awful dog massage one and changed the music! Gross!
Everything else works, just not viewing the Reel visuals on those sites.

@Wize Owl lovely J 🦉 - I hope you got a decent hair pampering and the owlets that go to school or nursery are doing ok after the holidays. I've been so crap at replying this last week or so as pain has literally been a pain in the arse! I'm really sorry ❤
If we all went out I would be a cheap as my poison is a lime & lemonade! I haven't touched the booze since I was 40 for many reasons, but they don't mix with opiates and the stuff has never really agreed with me. I also fell backwards, pulling a sink off the wall, pipes, the lot and hit my lower back years ago. I was 29 and very tipsy at Mr M's 40th. I wasn't quite the same after that and it could well be a factor in how life has turned out 🤪
Fun fact, I have Magic style crutches covered in stars and moons and another pair, in a more summery design. I thought duck it, if I'm stuck with sticks, get some cool ones!
Soup would probably pee in a bucket and on the sand. Daughter #1 doesn't want his knackers taken off. He likes to pee on a girl dog's face 😳 dirty little boy. Just tell master owlet he can be quite naughty but likes to walk on the beach. They live in Bath so not too far from the coast. I'm not sure how his break went with her neighbours or daughter & husband's week in Menorca.
Birthday is going to be quiet, not the usual trip to the cotswolds as per the past 2 years. Mr M has taken tomorrow and Tues 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🎂 🔥 off work. We are going out for lunch at his fav pub, in another village.
I want to get some wild garlic 🌿 and have found a site online with a fairly local location. Question is, how far can I get on crutches! So, I'm trying to convince daughter #2, the fiancé and the Mr if they are interested! I used to forage for all sorts and make jams, elderflower cordial, sloe gin etc.
So the next couple of days I maybe on/off here. She who must not be named is on borrowed time & digging her own hole. Apart from mucking about with photos and music on the other thread (a good pain distraction if anything), I am at a loss as to what to say about any of them. Her days surely must be numbered?
I'm thinking of you all and nusties MIA 💕
Will talk more soon. Take good care of yourselves.
Lots of love & hugs, A 🤗 xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
T
@anniemouse glad doggie is doing well, hope you are too and the meds are helping, work going well? Have you decided to stay or look in another department? So long as life is good for you at present I am happy for you. L❤🫂🫂🐾🦴🐾🐕
Thank you, I think my meds are working now as I was up till around 11 last night and no nap during the day.

Work is shite, the extra duties i was promised and expressed an interest in are now going to a new person starting next week. I’m furious. One of the folk who was responsible for taking the person on said to my boss that nobody had applied for the role internally even though I’d discussed the extra duties with that person a month ago. My boss is furious for me and trying to get something sorted. But it bloody hurts so much and it’s going to be a struggle to be nice to the person who has stolen my coveted role even though it’s not their fault. Gosh that was long, I was trying to put it behind me this weekend but I’ve had a tension headache all weekend.

Hope you have a lovely birthday Magic. I didn’t realise the importance of neutering male dogs unless you are breeding until recently. The vet said that because Mr Sassy was entire (note - was) it could have caused the hernia if his prostate was enlarged.

love to all x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Work is shite, the extra duties i was promised and expressed an interest in are now going to a new person starting next week. I’m furious. One of the folk who was responsible for taking the person on said to my boss that nobody had applied for the role internally even though I’d discussed the extra duties with that person a month ago. My boss is furious for me and trying to get something sorted. But it bloody hurts so much and it’s going to be a struggle to be nice to the person who has stolen my coveted role even though it’s not their fault
Sorry to hear that @anniemouse work is so much part of life that it impacts on everything else, anything similar in another department? That is typical the better you are at your job the less likely to succeed the more fkdup the higher up the pay scale you go, I hope you managed to get work life balance it is so important for your own welfare. Then they wonder what why they lose the good staff. Take care L

• Heart
Hi lovely L @Miss Ophelia 🌼
On the anonymous IG story site (there's several), you just see it with New Reel posted over, so short answer is no, you can hear it but can't watch it, unless you go on her IG and take still screenshots, which is how I did that awful dog massage one and changed the music! Gross!
Everything else works, just not viewing the Reel visuals on those sites.

@Wize Owl lovely J 🦉 - I hope you got a decent hair pampering and the owlets that go to school or nursery are doing ok after the holidays. I've been so crap at replying this last week or so as pain has literally been a pain in the arse! I'm really sorry ❤
If we all went out I would be a cheap as my poison is a lime & lemonade! I haven't touched the booze since I was 40 for many reasons, but they don't mix with opiates and the stuff has never really agreed with me. I also fell backwards, pulling a sink off the wall, pipes, the lot and hit my lower back years ago. I was 29 and very tipsy at Mr M's 40th. I wasn't quite the same after that and it could well be a factor in how life has turned out 🤪
Fun fact, I have Magic style crutches covered in stars and moons and another pair, in a more summery design. I thought duck it, if I'm stuck with sticks, get some cool ones!
Soup would probably pee in a bucket and on the sand. Daughter #1 doesn't want his knackers taken off. He likes to pee on a girl dog's face 😳 dirty little boy. Just tell master owlet he can be quite naughty but likes to walk on the beach. They live in Bath so not too far from the coast. I'm not sure how his break went with her neighbours or daughter & husband's week in Menorca.
Birthday is going to be quiet, not the usual trip to the cotswolds as per the past 2 years. Mr M has taken tomorrow and Tues 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🎂 🔥 off work. We are going out for lunch at his fav pub, in another village.
I want to get some wild garlic 🌿 and have found a site online with a fairly local location. Question is, how far can I get on crutches! So, I'm trying to convince daughter #2, the fiancé and the Mr if they are interested! I used to forage for all sorts and make jams, elderflower cordial, sloe gin etc.
So the next couple of days I maybe on/off here. She who must not be named is on borrowed time & digging her own hole. Apart from mucking about with photos and music on the other thread (a good pain distraction if anything), I am at a loss as to what to say about any of them. Her days surely must be numbered?
I'm thinking of you all and nusties MIA 💕
Will talk more soon. Take good care of yourselves.
Lots of love & hugs, A 🤗 xxxxx
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Magic. You deserve it.
Big birthday hugs. R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@MagicRoundabout.. Happy Birthday, have a lovely day.
Sending best wishes to everyone and hoping everything is as good as it can be for you all. ❤ ❤ Rxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are all the loveliest, kindest, funniest ladies 🤗 💕
@anniemouse - I'm glad Mr Sassy is doing well after his latest surgery but not happy to hear of problems at work. Tension headaches are horrid and people are such a source of grief, probably why we love our animals so much. I really hope things improve for you. Pleased the thyroxine is doing it's thing! I had my overdue annual bloods yesterday (Saturday) at 8am! 💤
I'm pissed off at dd#1 and her attitude to neutering her boy. She said "I don't want him in pain!" 🥴 xx

Thanks everyone and love the kind wishes and love the kitties @Turmeric123 ❤
Today has been a complete right off 😖 💊 and as usual, I'm angry at myself, but take life a day at a time and I don't know if I will ever accept I just can't physically do what I did 🎻simper simper blub 🥲

Tomorrow, eldest kitty, our rescue Jamie (he was already called that name), is 16 this year and has his annual vet appointment. He's doing fine and purrs so loud, they can't hear his heartbeat!
No plans other than Tues lunchtime.
I'm not big on birthdays, as a kid, I ran out of my own parties as hated people singing happy birthday! 52, with the hormone crash in full swing, despite continual HRT is definitely not the shiniest part of life so far and I just want this part over with! I'm drying out like an old peach at the bottom of a fruit bowl 🤣
Love to all of you - A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are all the loveliest, kindest, funniest ladies 🤗 💕
@anniemouse - I'm glad Mr Sassy is doing well after his latest surgery but not happy to hear of problems at work. Tension headaches are horrid and people are such a source of grief, probably why we love our animals so much. I really hope things improve for you. Pleased the thyroxine is doing it's thing! I had my overdue annual bloods yesterday (Saturday) at 8am! 💤
I'm pissed off at dd#1 and her attitude to neutering her boy. She said "I don't want him in pain!" 🥴 xx

Thanks everyone and love the kind wishes and love the kitties @Turmeric123 ❤
Today has been a complete right off 😖 💊 and as usual, I'm angry at myself, but take life a day at a time and I don't know if I will ever accept I just can't physically do what I did 🎻simper simper blub 🥲

Tomorrow, eldest kitty, our rescue Jamie (he was already called that name), is 16 this year and has his annual vet appointment. He's doing fine and purrs so loud, they can't hear his heartbeat!
No plans other than Tues lunchtime.
I'm not big on birthdays, as a kid, I ran out of my own parties as hated people singing happy birthday! 52, with the hormone crash in full swing, despite continual HRT is definitely not the shiniest part of life so far and I just want this part over with! I'm drying out like an old peach at the bottom of a fruit bowl 🤣
Love to all of you - A xxxx
I’m sorry today has been rubbish. xx

• Heart
I’m sorry today has been rubbish. xx
It's just not gone to plan and I'm saying sorry a lot! My bum is burnt from the heat pad and now on a solid ice hot water bottle and a shot of Morphine. I've got Butrans patches but they are giving me some pretty nasty red rashes. They are meant to stay on 7 days each 24/7 and I'm managing 5 with a break, then you stick the next one in a different place xxx
1000014731.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It's just not gone to plan and I'm saying sorry a lot! My bum is burnt from the heat pad and now on a solid ice hot water bottle and a shot of Morphine. I've got Butrans patches but they are giving me some pretty nasty red rashes. They are meant to stay on 7 days each 24/7 and I'm managing 5 with a break, then you stick the next one in a different place xxx
Ouch that looks sore

• Heart
It does MagicRoundabout painful what have they said about it? no barrier cream?
Nothing so far, I've just put up with it but some of those patch marks are weeks/months old. It's like a deep burning itch and hubby has put moisturiser on my back at night. I've also got liquid Morphine for breakthrough pain plus Diazepam, Duloxetine and Co-codamol. Mr M showed the clinical pharmacist at his work & she thinks its an allergy to the plaster.
My surgery are currently 4 GP's short and have an "Urgent only" on their website, so I have hesitated. xxx

Eww that looks nasty Could it be allergic reaction to plaster?

Penblwydd Hapus Cariad xxx

ETA sorry should have read to the end of the thread I am see you’ve said that x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Diolch hyfryd xxx
Yep, pretty sure it is. To be honnnesssht I would rather not have them than put up with it and look like someone has poured itching powder down my top! 🤪
So it’s the HRT patches?

Don’t answer that if it’s too personal My Daughter is a GP would you like me to send her your picture?

• Heart
Reactions: 1