Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s the HRT patches?

Don’t answer that if it’s too personal My Daughter is a GP would you like me to send her your picture?
No, not HRT patches, I'm on Medroxyprogesterone and Oestrogel for that.
That patches are Buprenorphine 10mcg/hour patch. I had them increased from 5mcg (starting dose) and same reaction with both. Took the last one off yesterday. Sure, feel free to share.
You must be very proud of your daughter xx

Reactions: 3
No, not HRT patches, I'm on Medroxyprogesterone and Oestrogel for that.
That patches are Buprenorphine 10mcg/hour patch. I had them increased from 5mcg (starting dose) and same reaction with both. Took the last one off yesterday. Sure, feel free to share.
You must be very proud of your daughter xx
We are she’s worked very hard to get there I’ve send it to her she’s not always the quickest replying mind 🙄 x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well Done on doing the London Marathon you go girl go @ilovepizza21 🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♂️🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🏃🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️
hope you managed some sleep 💤💤💤
❤🫂L

Well hens another week begins hope it’s a great one L

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We are she’s worked very hard to get there I’ve send it to her she’s not always the quickest replying mind 🙄 x
@magicRoundabout sorry slow reply you’ve probably already spoken to you GP but D said it does look like an allergic reaction to wash the area with soap & water and apply some Hydrocortisone cream. And obviously see own GP x

Just realised quoting myself like an arsenalhole 😂

• Heart
@magicRoundabout sorry slow reply you’ve probably already spoken to you GP but D said it does look like an allergic reaction to wash the area with soap & water and apply some Hydrocortisone cream. And obviously see own GP x

Just realised quoting myself like an arsenalhole 😂
@welshgirl2021 - Thank you and your lovely daughter for the advice. I will chat to my GP anyway, but really appreciate you asking. I'm sorry I've only just seen this, it's been a strange day 🫂
Lots of love to you all xxxx

• Heart
I got my thyroid results back today from Saturday morning's bloods. TSH levels has gone way up. Explains why I feel exhausted, irritable, low etc. It's been stable for years. Gone from 2.66 to 4.09.
1000014917.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@MagicRoundabout hope they sort it with everything else quick sharp but we can but dream.
Have a lovely day tomorrow ❤❤❤❤ L

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout hope they sort it with everything else quick sharp but we can but dream.
Have a lovely day tomorrow ❤❤❤❤ L
Thank you. It's just a case of see how I feel each day right now, as I've ballsed up Sunday and today. I hope you are taking good care of yourself dear L xxx 🫂

• Heart
Hi lovely L @Miss Ophelia 🌼
On the anonymous IG story site (there's several), you just see it with New Reel posted over, so short answer is no, you can hear it but can't watch it, unless you go on her IG and take still screenshots, which is how I did that awful dog massage one and changed the music! Gross!
Everything else works, just not viewing the Reel visuals on those sites.

@Wize Owl lovely J 🦉 - I hope you got a decent hair pampering and the owlets that go to school or nursery are doing ok after the holidays. I've been so crap at replying this last week or so as pain has literally been a pain in the arse! I'm really sorry ❤
If we all went out I would be a cheap as my poison is a lime & lemonade! I haven't touched the booze since I was 40 for many reasons, but they don't mix with opiates and the stuff has never really agreed with me. I also fell backwards, pulling a sink off the wall, pipes, the lot and hit my lower back years ago. I was 29 and very tipsy at Mr M's 40th. I wasn't quite the same after that and it could well be a factor in how life has turned out 🤪
Fun fact, I have Magic style crutches covered in stars and moons and another pair, in a more summery design. I thought duck it, if I'm stuck with sticks, get some cool ones!
Soup would probably pee in a bucket and on the sand. Daughter #1 doesn't want his knackers taken off. He likes to pee on a girl dog's face 😳 dirty little boy. Just tell master owlet he can be quite naughty but likes to walk on the beach. They live in Bath so not too far from the coast. I'm not sure how his break went with her neighbours or daughter & husband's week in Menorca.
Birthday is going to be quiet, not the usual trip to the cotswolds as per the past 2 years. Mr M has taken tomorrow and Tues 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🎂 🔥 off work. We are going out for lunch at his fav pub, in another village.
I want to get some wild garlic 🌿 and have found a site online with a fairly local location. Question is, how far can I get on crutches! So, I'm trying to convince daughter #2, the fiancé and the Mr if they are interested! I used to forage for all sorts and make jams, elderflower cordial, sloe gin etc.
So the next couple of days I maybe on/off here. She who must not be named is on borrowed time & digging her own hole. Apart from mucking about with photos and music on the other thread (a good pain distraction if anything), I am at a loss as to what to say about any of them. Her days surely must be numbered?
I'm thinking of you all and nusties MIA 💕
Will talk more soon. Take good care of yourselves.
Lots of love & hugs, A 🤗 xxxxx
Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕🍌🥛xxxxx
Wishing you a happy birffffday, Schweet’arrrt 🎂🥳 Hope you have a lovely day and a lovely lunch at the cuntry village pub xx I hope you’re able to get the wild garlic 🌿 I’ll reply properly to your lovely message soon, for some reason the page keeps refreshing and deleting everything I’ve written 🤪 Sending lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx 🦉🍌🌭

• Heart
Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕🍌🥛xxxxx
Wishing you a happy birffffday, Schweet’arrrt 🎂🥳 Hope you have a lovely day and a lovely lunch at the cuntry village pub xx I hope you’re able to get the wild garlic 🌿 I’ll reply properly to your lovely message soon, for some reason the page keeps refreshing and deleting everything I’ve written 🤪 Sending lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx 🦉🍌🌭
Dearest J @Wize Owl 🦉 super mammazzz ❤ 🍌 🌭
Thank you very much Schweet’arrrt.
It's all not gone to plan and I'm at home, on every pain med I've got, and narc Dad sculked over caught on doorbell at 9pm last night to dump something outside. Standard.
I've not looked, Mr M brought it in this morning.
Just cancelled lunch at my husband's fav pub in a tiny village near to where the Beckams cuntry place is (about 30 mins away), so I feel I've ruined everything 🎻 😿 Bloody body! 😖 🔨
I've got lunch out this coming Sunday closer to home with youngest daughter and her fiancé.
Just going through an off phase and the wild garlic foraging was Sunday's plan.... lots of plans that never happened 🤪
Sometimes, spontaneity works better when we work better? If that makes sense? To be honnessht!!!!
Love, fitnessshhh vibezzz & Merry St George's Day hugs from
A,
"Crippleville"
Chunderland
Middle England
The Shire
OX666 xxxxx 🍌 😻 🐈 🐈⬛ 😺

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout the hardest thing about being in ill health is listening to your body cause that rules your head unfortunately, a hard lesson we do not learn easily, have you tried the spoon theory it helps explain things In simple terms https://butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/ Sending lots of love and gentle hugs L
Dearest L @Miss Ophelia 🏵
You always get it and have the best advice.
I've heard about spoonies, but I will read the link you've sent, and I need simple terms, so thank you. I am so angry with myself lately, as this is nothing like I was or how my head wants me to be. It's like a constant fight with your body.
I just asked the husband, shall we go for a coffee? His reply, just concentrate on yourself and have a shower/wash hair today. Something basic but actually takes effort.
So sorry, I hate sounding so bloody negative but there will be better days. Much love, A xxxx
---
The mystery gift btw, from narc Dad, is a bunch of plastic flowers, the kind SHE buys 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
@MagicRoundabout it is hard for partners to get their head around also because it impacts on their live also, it’s a bit like they are grieving the old life you had together and to also watch you struggle and feel helpless as they can’t take away the obstacle that you both now deal with.

No one understands unless they have been through it from whatever side you stand.
That’s why friends and family don’t visit as they don’t know how to dealt with it, except they special few.
Sorry for the long post, Mr M is there by your side just be patient he needs you too. ❤🫂❤ L

Last edited:
  • Heart
@MagicRoundabout it is hard for partners to get their head around also because it impacts on their live also, it’s a bit like they are grieving the old life you had together and to also watch you struggle and feel helpless as they can’t take away the obstacle that you both now deal with.

No one understands unless they have been through it from whatever side you stand.
That’s why friends and family don’t visit as they don’t know how to dealt with it, except they special few.
Sorry for the long post, Mr M is there by your side just be patient he needs you too. ❤🫂❤ L
You are absolutely right with everything here, as always. Thank you L 🫂
The last time my own parents saw me was Aug 2021, and we went to them. They live in the next street. Old 'friends' wise, 7+ years. All you have said makes sense and thank you for the info and chats today. I'm massively grateful to you and everyone else here. A xxxx

I hope you are all doing ok. I see madam is scraping the barrel & her mother's voice is even worse, you can tell where she gets her personality from. Who in the hell lists over fabric conditioner and beads? 🤭 xx

• Heart