Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helo

Hope no one’s mind’s me butting in here?
Only really popped over to take a deep breath from our mutual ‘friend’

Is it the done thing to say your real name here?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Helo

Welcome @welshgirl2021 hello and welcome sorry don't speak welsh we usually keep to our user names but usually sign off with our initial hth L
A great group of ladies supporting each other through the good the bad and the down right ugly, just jump right in L

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Helo

Hope you’re okay. I’ve had to take a break from the other thread just now as I was fed up wasting time I could spend reading.
L x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope you’re okay. I’ve had to take a break from the other thread just now as I was fed up wasting time I could spend reading.
L x
Yes thanks I’m ok apart from been home alone which is unheard of so had too much time on my hands 😂 I let her wind me up! C x
---
Welcome @welshgirl2021 hello and welcome sorry don't speak welsh we usually keep to our user names but usually sign off with our initial hth L
A great group of ladies supporting each other through the good the bad and the down right ugly, just jump right in L
I’ll try to keep the Welsh to a minimum😂

C x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Croeso C! @welshgirl2021 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I'm half Welsh, but don't speak the language fluently. Something I need to work on!
I have done the latest thread, as a good pain distraction and I can't sleep. At least it's out of the way, but my TLDR was random and a bit disorganised, so went on way longer than intended, especially as I said I wouldn't bother. 🤦‍♀️
This latest Home Bargs tit is making me think she won't bugger off as soon as we had hoped. I have carried on with the other thread as it's a distraction from health problems and the nusties are a funny lot. However, I too am currently feeling the need to clear my head of her after tonight for a while.
I know I joke a lot, but she really makes me feel angry and that's not healthy.
This thread is lovely and mellow, a peaceful bolthole and so friendly 💕
It's almost 2.30am and I have black 🐼 eyes 💤 😘 I had better try & sleep.
Love to all, A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Welcome @welshgirl2021 💕 My lovely in-laws are Welsh and so there’s a bit Wales in my children too.

She’s just too much these days. I really had a good laugh at her antics in HB. My toes have only just begun to uncurl from the cringe.

Enjoy this quiet oasis of support and friendship. Share as much or as little as you’d like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning ladies I went too see what all the fuss was about OMFG thinks she is Julie Andrew’s thank the lord she did not sing, must have been high with endorphins 😉 to carry on like that or paid plenty of 💷 for that 💩💩💩show, as for naming the truck well Eddie Stobbart done it first, wonder what made up name they will give the truck, surprised it didn’t have a themed wreath and big bow with thanks to get well and her pink purse.
well nearly the weekend have a great one hens ❤🫂❤❤🫂❤🫂 L
ps do you think she will have put tracking on the truck? Least she might realise there is a big world outside of her village, but then again because of the internet there are many more village idiots, frightening how they walk among us.

• Heart
Croeso C! @welshgirl2021 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I'm half Welsh, but don't speak the language fluently. Something I need to work on!
I have done the latest thread, as a good pain distraction and I can't sleep. At least it's out of the way, but my TLDR was random and a bit disorganised, so went on way longer than intended, especially as I said I wouldn't bother. 🤦‍♀️
This latest Home Bargs tit is making me think she won't bugger off as soon as we had hoped. I have carried on with the other thread as it's a distraction from health problems and the nusties are a funny lot. However, I too am currently feeling the need to clear my head of her after tonight for a while.
I know I joke a lot, but she really makes me feel angry and that's not healthy.
This thread is lovely and mellow, a peaceful bolthole and so friendly 💕
It's almost 2.30am and I have black 🐼 eyes 💤 😘 I had better try & sleep.
Love to all, A xxx
Pawb bore da - Good morning everyone

I totally agree I was fuming yesterday and definitely not healthy!

I’m off to IKEA for a wander …I know hold me back from the excitement😂

Catch up later

C xx

• Heart
Hello lovely Nusties 💕 I’ve got a little bit of time before baby Owlet wakes for his next feed so I thought I’d pop on and say hello
xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Thank you for your message 💕 Yes, I hope my little Owlets will always remain close and friends. My 3 sisters are all my best friends, we have a really close bond, so I hope that will be the same for my Owlets 🦉
Your hairstyle is lovely and a lovely colour. I’m having mine cut next week like in this pic. My hair is the same colour and I’m having some caramel colour put through ✂💇🏻‍♀️ (I don’t know who that is in the pic so thought best to cover her face 😂)
Sending lots of love and hugs 💕 xxx J xxx
IMG_7307.jpeg

---
Dearest @Miss Ophelia 💕 I couldn’t stop laughing when watching madam making a complete fool of herself prancing around the aisles in Home Bargains, she reminded me of a Giraffe running around at the zoo. I got caught up waiting for a Giraffe called April to give birth at Animal Adventure Park in the US a few years ago, sometimes she used to start zooming around and Madam reminded me of that. Her half a surname on the lorry finished me off 🤣🤣🤣 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---
Helo

Hello C @welshgirl2021 💕 Welcome to the Nusties chat. It’s always nice to take a deep breath and a break from madam. Mr Owl knows if I’m reading my iPad and tutting or suchlike I’m looking at her stories or reels. Mind you, he knows them all by nickname now too 😂 We just use our first initial here. I’ve had to make a list as I have baby brain fog having just given birth recently 💕 xxx J xxx
---
Dearest L @anniemouse 💕 I hope you’re doing ok Schweet’arrrt. I love that you called Home Bargains, Hun Bargains, that should be on the side of their lorries 😂 I hope you’re enjoying a nice break away from t’other fred, and enjoying your reading. I’m just popping in when I get any spare time, usually in between baby Owlet’s feeds or crafting with my other Owlets. I went into town to do a few errands yesterday, post office, pick up some shopping and it wasn’t until I got home I realised I had glitter all over my face from crafting with my girls 😂 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---
Dear @or JusRollWithIt xx I hope all went ok at the hospital and dentist and I hope you can get some relief from your hip pain soon. I had some hip pain when I was pregnant with my littlest girl and found I had to sleep with a cushion between my legs and one behind my bottom. My mum has RA and finds putting a cream called Arnica and Comfry cream on her joints helps, it might help with hip pain too xxx J xxx
---
Hello @teshhco-tart xx Lovely to see you here!! I’m sorry to read that you have RA, my mum has it too. I’m so glad that you’re having medication that helps you. My mum has methotrexate injections that make her feel so sick and has the feelings of a hangover the next day and she also has hydroxychloroquine and zapain for pain relief. It’s taken a while and 3 Rheumatologist to get that medication and Covid has held things up. I think the shock of my dad suddenly passing away unexpectedly might have brought it on.

As far as madam is concerned I can’t wait for the day when she’s exposed in the press for her lies and deceit. That whole thing with the lorry with half her surname on it and her tend surprise is BS. A nustie post a pic yesterday that she put on her stories on the 5th March of a Home Bargains AD poster with the Lorry/and her name on it! The new Lakeside branch where she was so happy she climbed the railings (I still have second hand embarrassment for her about that) opened after that, so she already knew about it beforehand….yet she climbed the railings 🙄 Anyhow, enough waffling from me, it’s lovely to see you here Schweet’arrrt xxx J xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dear @xxDimplesxx 💕 Your weekend in Windsor sounds wonderful!!! I love the Royal Family (Well most of them) and would have loved to see the King and Queen. How lovely you heard the congregation singing “God Save The King” It’s so sad that Charles and Catherine are so poorly 😔 If I’m honest I’m still sad about our lovely Queen Elizabeth passing away, she was such a lovely lady.
I‘ve visited Windsor a couple of times and loved looking around Windsor Castle. I like the town as well, especially the old train at the end of the line 🚂 My mum and I went on a coach trip to Windsor once and during our free time there we took an open top bus tour…the driver assured us we’d have enough time to take the tour and get back to our coach in time of departure….we very nearly didn’t!!! The tour went all round the Eton College area, through Windsor Park and around the entrance of Legoland 😱 At one point we could only see the flag of Windsor Castle flying in the distance. We made the driver drop us as close to the coach park as possible and had to run the rest of the way!!! Mum and I have never been so glad to be back sitting on a coach as that day 😂😂😂 xxx J xxx
---
Well, Nusties, baby Owlet is stirring, so time to say farewell for now xxx Hope all Nusties are doing ok and sending love and hugs 💕 xxx J xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Wize Owl 🦉 Dearessshht J 🍌 🌭
I laarrrve that hair shhtyle and the colours, it will look gorgeous on you I'm sure and give you a good, well deserved pampering!
I go to the hairdressers quite a bit, Saturday mornings for a wash/dry/straighten or curl for a tenner (with the trainee), as it really helps me out.

I always wanted sisters, you are very lucky to have them and as best friends. Your little ones will be the same and it sounds like new master owlet is such a good little baby 💙
Crafting with the Owlets sounds fabulous. I so miss that and baking with kids. I've kept lots of their stuff, including cards. I miss having them around so much.
Precious, wonderful times and far more important than anything else.
As much as I've arrived creating some silliness lately on the other thread, I need a detox from 'her'.
She badly needs exposing and I'm aghast as to why she hasnt been, except for here. She's the biggest fake, fraud and annoying chav, I can't stand her voice or mannerisms. She is a sales bleep with no anxiety issues, quite the opposite.
I have had 2 consecutive nights of little or no sleep and I'm on a higher strength Buprenorphine patch with Morphine for breakthrough. I look like a patchwork lady on my back with red rectangle marks in numerous places 🤪
Muddy/Murder Mittens is poorly today, I've just cleaned up after his 🤮 (with difficulty) and now recovering. He has gone to sleep in a ball on the floor and not his cuddly self. He was out all night, so God knows what he's been up too! The older two are nearly always asleep or sitting in the garden. It's blowing some strong wind here today.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Stay well and safe.
Love and hugs, A xxxx 🤗 😘
---
@Wize Owl - Sorry for any errors on that post! 😩 Arrived should say enjoyed. Ffs, I need a new battery up my bumbuminnitt 🤦‍♀️🤣 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
@MagicRoundabout hope Murder mittens sleeps it off and back to his normal self. Enjoy the hairdresser
@Wize Owl love the hair go for it.
@xxDimplesxx hope the pain is easing RA is a right pain sending gentle hugs
Still can’t get over that 💩💩💩show shy and retiring my 🤡🦶

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@MagicRoundabout hope Murder mittens sleeps it off and back to his normal self. Enjoy the hairdresser
@Wize Owl love the hair go for it.
@xxDimplesxx hope the pain is easing RA is a right pain sending gentle hugs
Still can’t get over that 💩💩💩show shy and retiring my 🤡🦶
Murder Mittens is fine now dear L. He is sleeping next to me.
This is the 3rd night I've not slept and a blubbing mess. Not sure what the heck is going on. My age probably. Definitely can't deal with 'HER' for a bit.
I keep losing things too. 🤦‍♀️
Right, almost 3.30am and I hope you are ok lovely, plus everyone else here and MIA. 💕
Much Love, Muddled Manic twit A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello lovely Nusties 💕 I’ve got a little bit of time before baby Owlet wakes for his next feed so I thought I’d pop on and say hello
xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Thank you for your message 💕 Yes, I hope my little Owlets will always remain close and friends. My 3 sisters are all my best friends, we have a really close bond, so I hope that will be the same for my Owlets 🦉
Your hairstyle is lovely and a lovely colour. I’m having mine cut next week like in this pic. My hair is the same colour and I’m having some caramel colour put through ✂💇🏻‍♀️ (I don’t know who that is in the pic so thought best to cover her face 😂)
Sending lots of love and hugs 💕 xxx J xxx
View attachment 2857637
---
Dearest @Miss Ophelia 💕 I couldn’t stop laughing when watching madam making a complete fool of herself prancing around the aisles in Home Bargains, she reminded me of a Giraffe running around at the zoo. I got caught up waiting for a Giraffe called April to give birth at Animal Adventure Park in the US a few years ago, sometimes she used to start zooming around and Madam reminded me of that. Her half a surname on the lorry finished me off 🤣🤣🤣 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---

Hello C @welshgirl2021 💕 Welcome to the Nusties chat. It’s always nice to take a deep breath and a break from madam. Mr Owl knows if I’m reading my iPad and tutting or suchlike I’m looking at her stories or reels. Mind you, he knows them all by nickname now too 😂 We just use our first initial here. I’ve had to make a list as I have baby brain fog having just given birth recently 💕 xxx J xxx
---
Dearest L @anniemouse 💕 I hope you’re doing ok Schweet’arrrt. I love that you called Home Bargains, Hun Bargains, that should be on the side of their lorries 😂 I hope you’re enjoying a nice break away from t’other fred, and enjoying your reading. I’m just popping in when I get any spare time, usually in between baby Owlet’s feeds or crafting with my other Owlets. I went into town to do a few errands yesterday, post office, pick up some shopping and it wasn’t until I got home I realised I had glitter all over my face from crafting with my girls 😂 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---
Dear @or JusRollWithIt xx I hope all went ok at the hospital and dentist and I hope you can get some relief from your hip pain soon. I had some hip pain when I was pregnant with my littlest girl and found I had to sleep with a cushion between my legs and one behind my bottom. My mum has RA and finds putting a cream called Arnica and Comfry cream on her joints helps, it might help with hip pain too xxx J xxx
---
Hello @teshhco-tart xx Lovely to see you here!! I’m sorry to read that you have RA, my mum has it too. I’m so glad that you’re having medication that helps you. My mum has methotrexate injections that make her feel so sick and has the feelings of a hangover the next day and she also has hydroxychloroquine and zapain for pain relief. It’s taken a while and 3 Rheumatologist to get that medication and Covid has held things up. I think the shock of my dad suddenly passing away unexpectedly might have brought it on.

As far as madam is concerned I can’t wait for the day when she’s exposed in the press for her lies and deceit. That whole thing with the lorry with half her surname on it and her tend surprise is BS. A nustie post a pic yesterday that she put on her stories on the 5th March of a Home Bargains AD poster with the Lorry/and her name on it! The new Lakeside branch where she was so happy she climbed the railings (I still have second hand embarrassment for her about that) opened after that, so she already knew about it beforehand….yet she climbed the railings 🙄 Anyhow, enough waffling from me, it’s lovely to see you here Schweet’arrrt xxx J xxx
Thank you lovely J, I am having a great time reading and it sounds like you’re having a fantastic time crafting with the girls. The Home Bargains thing is so cringey.
I had a great Tattle ad just now with a cure for irritating twats.
IMG_7143.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@Wize Owl 🦉 Dearessshht J 🍌 🌭
I laarrrve that hair shhtyle and the colours, it will look gorgeous on you I'm sure and give you a good, well deserved pampering!
I go to the hairdressers quite a bit, Saturday mornings for a wash/dry/straighten or curl for a tenner (with the trainee), as it really helps me out.

I always wanted sisters, you are very lucky to have them and as best friends. Your little ones will be the same and it sounds like new master owlet is such a good little baby 💙
Crafting with the Owlets sounds fabulous. I so miss that and baking with kids. I've kept lots of their stuff, including cards. I miss having them around so much.
Precious, wonderful times and far more important than anything else.
As much as I've arrived creating some silliness lately on the other thread, I need a detox from 'her'.
She badly needs exposing and I'm aghast as to why she hasnt been, except for here. She's the biggest fake, fraud and annoying chav, I can't stand her voice or mannerisms. She is a sales bleep with no anxiety issues, quite the opposite.
I have had 2 consecutive nights of little or no sleep and I'm on a higher strength Buprenorphine patch with Morphine for breakthrough. I look like a patchwork lady on my back with red rectangle marks in numerous places 🤪
Muddy/Murder Mittens is poorly today, I've just cleaned up after his 🤮 (with difficulty) and now recovering. He has gone to sleep in a ball on the floor and not his cuddly self. He was out all night, so God knows what he's been up too! The older two are nearly always asleep or sitting in the garden. It's blowing some strong wind here today.
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Stay well and safe.
Love and hugs, A xxxx 🤗 😘
---
@Wize Owl - Sorry for any errors on that post! 😩 Arrived should say enjoyed. Ffs, I need a new battery up my bumbuminnitt 🤦‍♀️🤣 xx
Dearesssht A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🍌🥛
I hope you’ve been able to sleep better, it’s so awful when you can’t sleep 😔 I went through a phase of not being able to drop off during pregnancy and my friend suggested trying the Calm app. I tried meditation thinking it wouldn’t help, but to my surprise I found it did. There’s one session in particular called “A woodland stroll to sleep” that I love and the more I listened to it the easier I relaxed and fell asleep. I even put it on during giving birth and it helped, I didn’t fall asleep then though 😂 It just helped me relax.

I don’t blame you for having a detox from madam and I completely agree with you that she has no anxiety issues, it’s all BS. She’s a fraud and a liar and will stop at nothing to get attention and what she wants. She‘s such a textbook narc, so see through, yet she fools so many. The only way to expose her is to point out her lies, preferably with receipts. She’s displaying her typical childish behaviour towards SSS, my theory is that she’s pissshed off because when R was in hospital SSS and Greedy were gushing all over Sticker Sister having her book coming out and I bet Sopha thought that the attention should have been on her. The way she took her comments off SSS posts, etc shows how immature she is…..she’s always been like that!

I hope Muddy Murder Mittens is feeling much better now, poor boy. Hope he hasn‘t brought any nearly headless squirrels home or just the legs lately 🤢 My aunt’s cats bring all sorts home, their favourites are rats 🐀 She said they’re buggersssh to catch (If they haven’t popped their clogsssh already) 🫣 I hope Soup is doing well? I showed the pic of him to my Owlets and they love him, especially Master Owlet 🐶

Sending love and hugsssh from us all xxx J xxx 🍌🌭 (I watched a YouTube vlog about someone visiting German Chrissstmasssh marketsssh and I was nearly drooling when they showed the saussagesssh - I love the marketsssh and definitely want to visit some asap 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dearesssht A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🍌🥛
I hope you’ve been able to sleep better, it’s so awful when you can’t sleep 😔 I went through a phase of not being able to drop off during pregnancy and my friend suggested trying the Calm app. I tried meditation thinking it wouldn’t help, but to my surprise I found it did. There’s one session in particular called “A woodland stroll to sleep” that I love and the more I listened to it the easier I relaxed and fell asleep. I even put it on during giving birth and it helped, I didn’t fall asleep then though 😂 It just helped me relax.

I don’t blame you for having a detox from madam and I completely agree with you that she has no anxiety issues, it’s all BS. She’s a fraud and a liar and will stop at nothing to get attention and what she wants. She‘s such a textbook narc, so see through, yet she fools so many. The only way to expose her is to point out her lies, preferably with receipts. She’s displaying her typical childish behaviour towards SSS, my theory is that she’s pissshed off because when R was in hospital SSS and Greedy were gushing all over Sticker Sister having her book coming out and I bet Sopha thought that the attention should have been on her. The way she took her comments off SSS posts, etc shows how immature she is…..she’s always been like that!

I hope Muddy Murder Mittens is feeling much better now, poor boy. Hope he hasn‘t brought any nearly headless squirrels home or just the legs lately 🤢 My aunt’s cats bring all sorts home, their favourites are rats 🐀 She said they’re buggersssh to catch (If they haven’t popped their clogsssh already) 🫣 I hope Soup is doing well? I showed the pic of him to my Owlets and they love him, especially Master Owlet 🐶

Sending love and hugsssh from us all xxx J xxx 🍌🌭 (I watched a YouTube vlog about someone visiting German Chrissstmasssh marketsssh and I was nearly drooling when they showed the saussagesssh - I love the marketsssh and definitely want to visit some asap 😂)
Dearessshht J @Wize Owl 🦉 🌭 🍌 🇩🇪 😉
Thank you for your lovely message, I will give the Calm app a go, as I've been anything but Calm, and I'm usually fairly mellow. I have had a few good chats with Mr M and he is absolutely convinced its menopause issues. If I wasn't on Provera, Oestrogel and had a Mirena fitted he is convinced I would be locked away somewhere! I'm 52 in 13 days, I wish I could buy you all a drink or ten! 💕
Tuesday (yesterday, he had the afternoon off) and we had planned to go for a coffee and a bit of lunch. It didn't happen, I felt rubbish. So, we will try again at the weekend. Last Saturday we tried a new cuntry pub, with disshhplay only books!

I have caught up on some sleep. Little Oz, aka Muddy Murder Mittens, has been much better and sits next to me as if he knows when I'm struggling. However, he bought me a doormouse yesterday, alive, and Mr M managed to rescue the poor thing from being batted around the stairs as a toy!
Apparently he has caught rats, although I've not seen, thank god! No more limblesshhh, headlesshhh Squirrels 🤢
Your theory te SSS and Hinch's fall out makes much sense. She posted a couple of quotes around that sulky time which she deleted. Total narc and extremely childish. It seems more and more are seeing through her ways.
Narcs are so triggering. My narc Dad and Mummazz (also a Helmet Head, as she now resembles Bernie Eccleston!!) 🤭
Narc Dad looks like the late Benny Hill!
They have apparently been away on a month long cruise. I haven't seen them since we visited them with a gift in August 2021. They live in the next street!
My brother lives in Cambridgeshire and they visit him & his family regularly. Just knowing he is back has wound me up and I still reoccurring childhood flashback dreams.
I've read bits of the other thread but having a breevaaah. If they did go on holiday this week then they've covered it up.
Who cares anyway!
The German Market sounds lovely, we get one over here later in the year. I could just do with a Currywürst right now and it's almost 3am! I fell asleep before 9pm and here we are 🤪💫
Tell Master Owlet that Soup is on his holidays with friends, as my daughter and husband have gone away to Menorca for a week. He stayed with my brother and got on well with his dog over the Easter weekend.
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and please send my kindest regards and well wishes to your Mummaz. I bet she is a fabulous Grandma.
Sending love and hugs to you all,
A xxxx 🥛 🍌 💊
Photo attached of the furry boy sleeping with his tummy on show 😻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dearessshht J @Wize Owl 🦉 🌭 🍌 🇩🇪 😉
Thank you for your lovely message, I will give the Calm app a go, as I've been anything but Calm, and I'm usually fairly mellow. I have had a few good chats with Mr M and he is absolutely convinced its menopause issues. If I wasn't on Provera, Oestrogel and had a Mirena fitted he is convinced I would be locked away somewhere! I'm 52 in 13 days, I wish I could buy you all a drink or ten! 💕
Tuesday (yesterday, he had the afternoon off) and we had planned to go for a coffee and a bit of lunch. It didn't happen, I felt rubbish. So, we will try again at the weekend. Last Saturday we tried a new cuntry pub, with disshhplay only books!

I have caught up on some sleep. Little Oz, aka Muddy Murder Mittens, has been much better and sits next to me as if he knows when I'm struggling. However, he bought me a doormouse yesterday, alive, and Mr M managed to rescue the poor thing from being batted around the stairs as a toy!
Apparently he has caught rats, although I've not seen, thank god! No more limblesshhh, headlesshhh Squirrels 🤢
Your theory te SSS and Hinch's fall out makes much sense. She posted a couple of quotes around that sulky time which she deleted. Total narc and extremely childish. It seems more and more are seeing through her ways.
Narcs are so triggering. My narc Dad and Mummazz (also a Helmet Head, as she now resembles Bernie Eccleston!!) 🤭
Narc Dad looks like the late Benny Hill!
They have apparently been away on a month long cruise. I haven't seen them since we visited them with a gift in August 2021. They live in the next street!
My brother lives in Cambridgeshire and they visit him & his family regularly. Just knowing he is back has wound me up and I still reoccurring childhood flashback dreams.
I've read bits of the other thread but having a breevaaah. If they did go on holiday this week then they've covered it up.
Who cares anyway!
The German Market sounds lovely, we get one over here later in the year. I could just do with a Currywürst right now and it's almost 3am! I fell asleep before 9pm and here we are 🤪💫
Tell Master Owlet that Soup is on his holidays with friends, as my daughter and husband have gone away to Menorca for a week. He stayed with my brother and got on well with his dog over the Easter weekend.
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and please send my kindest regards and well wishes to your Mummaz. I bet she is a fabulous Grandma.
Sending love and hugs to you all,
A xxxx 🥛 🍌 💊
Photo attached of the furry boy sleeping with his tummy on show 😻
Dearesssht A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 🥛🍌
Thank you for your lovely message 💕 I hope the Calm app helps you, the stories on there are relaxing to listen to as well. It could well be the bassshtard menopause as from what my mummaz and her sister have told me it causes all sorts of symptoms.

Not long until your birffffday 🥳🎉 We would all buy you, the birffffday gurrrrl, a drink rather than you buy us one 🍷and join you in a “Bumbuminnit’s up” cheersssh 😂 Mind you, I’m breast feeding, so I’ll have an Appletise 😄

I’m so glad Muddy Murder Mittens is feeling better. He looks so gorgeous in his photo 😻 Cat’s are so wonderful at knowing when we’re not feeling very well. I call our cat “Mr Medic cat” if any of us are feeling poorly he always with us for cuddles. I’m glad Mr M was able to rescue the mouse 🐁 My aunt’s cat has brought all sorts home, including a bat 😱 Thankfully my uncle was able to let it out of the window after he found it hanging on the curtain pole.

I’m giggling picturing your parents looking like Benny Hill and Bernie Eccleston 🤣 I was watching a programme about cruising recently and it seems there’s a lot of regulars who cruise and they’re in competition to get certain coloured lanyards which give them rewards and bragging rights. I bet it’s very clique and I bet they all have their regular seats at the Captain’s table, etc and get really huffy if someone else tries to sit there 😂 With your dad being a narc you really are best off away from him, narcs only bring trouble with them.

I’m planning on visiting our local German Market as much as possible when it opens this year. My Owlets love the sausssagesssh as well. The one I saw on the vlog was huge and each stall sold different things. I told Master Owlet about Soup being on his holidays and he asked if he has a bucket and spade 😂

We’re having a lovely time during the hols thank you, it’s gone past so quickly though. My mummaz sends her love to you 💕 She is a wonderful Grandmother, my Owlets and my sister’s children absolutely love her. My other sister who got married last year is pregnant, I’m so excited for her.

Well, I’d besssht be off. Four of my Owlets are at my sister’s house playing with their cousins this morning. I’m just waiting for baby Owlet to wake, will feed him and I’m off round there as well.
Sending love and hugsssh xxx J xxx 🦉 🌭🍌

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout daft question when you use that anonymous site up is there a way to watch the new reels? I can see it running in the background but can’t get rid of post announcement. Tia

Hope hens are doing well I peek in and out to laugh at the brilliant comments cba with anything at present,, and to make matters worse ipad not working Correctly and having trouble with Android the time I have spent trying to sort out would have been better and cheaper to buy another iPad, well enough of my grumblings , have a great day hens whatever the day brings L

• Heart