Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing you all the happiest of times you can muster for the season. Easier for some than others I know but you are an incredible bunch of people and although I am not here much I appreciate you all.
We don't celebrate Christmas here and I guess I'm used to it by now but sometimes a little sadness creeps in.
Anyway ❤ and 🫂 to you all and have the best time however you choose to do it xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wishing everyone all that they’ve wished for and hope you have a wonderful time whatever you’re doing. Just remember it’s only one day and it’s not worth getting stressed about and we’re all here if anyone needs to vent!
Wish I was as eloquent as puddleduck as she put it so well. Anyway enjoy everyone and thank you all for being there if I needed you R xx

• Heart
@or JusRollWithIt how are the tummy shivers hope settling down now it’s all over and you got through it all without too much shivers and no dog bed incident.
whatever hens are doing or not doing remember it is just another day keep going and ignore the advertisers dreams and holiday films it is not the case for most folk it’s just a posh Sunday Dinner. ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂 hens here, near or far and MIA’s L

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Miss Ophelia thank you for asking! I got through it. One breath, moment and interaction at a time. I put a lot of my skills into practice dealing with difficult people. I will get better and it takes its toll, because there are complicated dynamics involved. I had trouble falling asleep afterwards. However I am pleased with how I navigated things and my mantra was I can’t control what others choose to do or say, I can only control how I react.

today was a lovely time with my kids (older now). Tomorrow is another day of driving out and visiting family, and after that, I can relax.

Wishing you all peace and comfort always, but especially over this time of year. You’re never alone, and thank you for making me feel that too, you nusty hens 🐓 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@or Just Roll Withit Keep going one breath at a time, you are doing great, like you said you cannot control others only yourself hold your head high young lady and keep going.
♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hoping Hens got through the day without too much trouble thankfully that's it over for another year.
If you celebrate you enjoyed it with who you wished, and if not you managed to keep a smile on your face as the silent assassin
you keep smiling they know not what you think and that un-nerves them. Hoping no tummy shivers, or dog basket episodes
I didn't read the Sun clip but have seen enough of the thread I want to keep my Christmas Dinner down.
Love and Hugs Hen tomorrow is another day L

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope everyone had a wonderful time over the past few days doing what you wanted to do not what you were expected to. We went to Bruges for a few days with our daughter (she didn’t have her children this year so was not going to enjoy Christmas)and ended up having the best time. Lots of good food and drink and loads of walking! Even went to a museum on Christmas Day!
Hope you all manage to get some rest in the next few days before life gets back to normal. Xx

• Heart
@MagicRoundabout missing you dear friend.
well hen’s it’s nearly time to get organised for the party of the year personally I hope to sleep through it but enjoy hens whatever you are doing and I wish you all a good New Year stay safe all and enjoy the fat coke and crunchy snacks
❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂L

Attachments

• Heart
It’s my birthday today and it’s not my favourite day of the year, not because I’m older but because it’s a tit day of the year! I’m normally sat at home eating a kebab watching crap on the tv but we’re going out tonight for a meal which will make a huge change. Still I hope everyone gets to do what they want whether it be out partying or early nights. Looking forward to normality here! Happy New Year to all and may it bring you whatever you wish for xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s my birthday today and it’s not my favourite day of the year, not because I’m older but because it’s a tit day of the year! I’m normally sat at home eating a kebab watching crap on the tv but we’re going out tonight for a meal which will make a huge change. Still I hope everyone gets to do what they want whether it be out partying or early nights. Looking forward to normality here! Happy New Year to all and may it bring you whatever you wish for xx
Happy Birthday I hope you have a lovely evening ❤

Happy New Year to all I hope.its a good one for everyone xx

• Heart
Happy Birthday @xxDimplesxx and a lovely New year to you all. Am three hours ahead here so will be asleep when you are all welcoming 2025 (if you do.) Actually I will probably be in bed reading when it arrives here anyway, party days well over sadly.
Wishing you all ❤ and happiness, keep fighting the fight guys. R xx

• Heart
Happy Birthday @xxDimplesxx and a lovely New year to you all. Am three hours ahead here so will be asleep when you are all welcoming 2025 (if you do.) Actually I will probably be in bed reading when it arrives here anyway, party days well over sadly.

Long sleep if you sleep through to 2025 ;) haappy new year when it comes you wonderful tattle bastards

• Heart
Happy Birthday!
Happy New Year to you all, I don’t tend to bother with it

• Heart
Happy Belated birthday ❤ i hope you enjoyed your meal.

Happy New Year you lovely bunch of nusty trolls. Lotsa love J xxxx

• Heart
@Wize Owl seen this on fb thought of you and the owl let’s hope all good with you and yours.
@MagicRoundabout hope all ok miss you but understand that RL gets in the way just know that hens are all thinking and missing you about here.
well hen nearly first week over of the new year has everyone achieved Cleananuary then? or too busy with hot drinks and movies? Sorry for all the questions😉

Attachments

• Heart
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳

Thanks for all the lovely messages we laid her too rest yesterday I still haven't cried. Xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.