Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello lovelies,just parking my bum here so I can dip in .

Not been on properly, mainly just on the Aimless thread after kids in bed then I crash out exhausted!

Love to you all

Reactions: 5
Get well Magic.

I was going to suggest we insomniacs could count today’s sheep if we were struggling to sleep tonight but I don’t think there’s been enough.

• Heart
Evening all. 1am here and over tired.
Got myself obsessed with the Bulley case, had a peep at the SS baby and nipped into the book signing.
Hope you are all doing as sell as you can be xx

• Heart
Get well Magic.

I was going to suggest we insomniacs could count today’s sheep if we were struggling to sleep tonight but I don’t think there’s been enough.
I have lost the plot this evening.
I won't bang on, but sometimes it feels as if enough is enough.
Much love to you & everyone here 😘 🤗 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening all. 1am here and over tired.
Got myself obsessed with the Bulley case, had a peep at the SS baby and nipped into the book signing.
Hope you are all doing as sell as you can be xx
Hey ❤

It’s quiet over on the N thread today isn’t it? It’s gone a bit argumentative… I wish I could step away from it but I can’t.

Hope you can sleep xx
---

I have lost the plot this evening.
I won't bang on, but sometimes it feels as if enough is enough.
Much love to you & everyone here 😘 🤗 xxx
Here if you need xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey ❤

It’s quiet over on the N thread today isn’t it? It’s gone a bit argumentative… I wish I could step away from it but I can’t.

Hope you can sleep xx
---

Here if you need xx
Feels like a lot of new people have come on and it just keeps going over the same ground.
Was better when it was just a few sensibly discussing things and now it's all sorts of rubbish going on and on.
Take care

• Heart
Oh honey are you ok?xx
Just horrendous pain and feel I can't do anything right, couldn't wash my hair. Woke up at 3:02 & awake since. 💊 💊 💊
I would give anything to wake up and feel fine but it's relentless 24/7 & last night just cried like a seal into Mr M thinking what's the point?
I HATE to moan, I really do but bloody hate this xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry :( you’re not alone. Chronic pain is relentless and can make you feel hopeless, it takes such an emotional toll. I wish I could help take away your pain even momentarily so you can get some rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so sorry :( you’re not alone. Chronic pain is relentless and can make you feel hopeless, it takes such an emotional toll. I wish I could help take away your pain even momentarily so you can get some rest.
I’m so sorry you are in so much pain. x
I get really angry (with myself). Just to stand at the sink for a very short time to wash my hands after going to the bathroom & I can hardly stand up.
I'm not in a war/disaster zone though, have a home, family, cats and lucky in many ways, I just miss having physical strength & living a pain free life. I miss looking after other people! 💕
I know many here also suffer and I'm thinking of you too. I guess we don't know how lucky we are until something changes your life.
I hope you all have a relaxing Sunday xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thinking of you @Wize Owl and good luck with the safe arrival of baby owlet! Xxxx 👶 🦉 💕

@Miss Ophelia - You are always so very kind asking after others, how are you doing lovely lady? 🫂 xxxx

A hello hug from me to everyone 🤗 I hope this week is kind to all xxx A xxx

• Heart
@Miss Ophelia - You are always so very kind asking after others, how are you doing lovely lady? 🫂
@MagicRoundabout plodding along thankfully trying to keep going, can’t believe. Lady Muck took her children to the book signing never mind folk plastering her kids as well as themselves all over the internet doesn’t she read here?
Have you managed to get grand doggy cuddles yet?
@WizeOwl a safe delivery of baby owlette keeping you both in my thoughts.
stay safe all nusty hens love and hugs❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@MagicRoundabout plodding along thankfully trying to keep going, can’t believe. Lady Muck took her children to the book signing never mind folk plastering her kids as well as themselves all over the internet doesn’t she read here?
Have you managed to get grand doggy cuddles yet?
@WizeOwl a safe delivery of baby owlette keeping you both in my thoughts.
stay safe all nusty hens love and hugs❤❤❤❤
Nope, still not seen pup yet, all SIL'S lot have obviously, he's now on hols with daughter and SIL. Hope to soon. Glad you're ok, know what you mean by plodding on. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope all goes well with baby owlet @Wize Owl

Sending love to everyone else, it’s so nice to come home from work and it’s still light outside. I love when Spring starts coming round.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry to read you’re struggling Magic ❤ if you need anything even if it’s a distraction just shout xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry to read you’re struggling Magic ❤ if you need anything even if it’s a distraction just shout xx
Thank you lovely @sk8ergirl ❤
Looking like I may have my driving licence taken on medical grounds. Feeling utterly lost to be honnnesssht.
I hope you are keeping well, it will soon be your turn 👶 xxx
So exciting! I'm thinking of our J 🦉 puffing in labour today/tonight xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.